• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Can't wait to sse the clips, the pics look great and it's my birthday on Sunday so perfect timing!!!!!

Cool - I'll have to try and make sure I have something up and ready for then in that case! ;)

Right, have added the Charlotte and Nina clip to my store now. Shooting that clip was probably the most fun i've had all year so far! There is a long preview over in the video clips section:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2208348#post2208348

...I'm off to go and tickle a mother and daughter this afternoon, which should be fun - I'll keep you posted on how it goes! :)

oh yes can't wait to hear about it and more importantly see it!!!!!!
Thanks for the preview in time for my birthday, just right!!!

Toni-Lou and Melissa

Well, the result of my first mother and daughter shoot with Toni-Lou and Melissa is now up in my store. It was one of my best experiences yet - both women are absolutely gorgeous (see below) and got straight into the shoot...Toni hates being tickled and describes it as torture - but didn't hold back when tickling her mum...! Melissa on the other hand, loves being tickled and found the whole session hilarious!

There'll be a long preview in the clips section later!

;)

Re: Toni-Lou and Melissa

Love the new clip Turtleboy especially the bits where the mother is being tickled.

I was interested to hear that Toni-Lou had done another tickle shoot the day before. Have you got any idea who with and where the results can be found? Don't worry, I promise not to defect if you tell me!

S

Love the new clip Turtleboy especially the bits where the mother is being tickled.

I was interested to hear that Toni-Lou had done another tickle shoot the day before. Have you got any idea who with and where the results can be found? Don't worry, I promise not to defect if you tell me!

S

Great - you bought the clip before I'd even gotten around to posting a preview...glad you liked it anyway! Did you like the interview sections btw?

I don't know who the other shoot was with but I can find out for you, as I've been in frequent contact with Toni about promoting her new clipstore on my site and vice versa (the tickle clip you mention isn't in her store unfortunately). From the conversations we had, I didn't get the impression it was really tickling in the sense that most people here know it, but probably more playful, as she was genuinely quite nervous about getting tickled in this shoot!

If you want to visit Toni's own clipstore (and forthcoming members site) just visit:
www.girlshavingfun.co.uk

The good news is, I've already re-booked Toni and Melissa for 9th August as I really enjoyed this shoot but we seemed to run out of time quite quickly! I can't wait for the next one...some of the teasing and interaction between the two of them was just priceless!!

the best bit about a mother and daughter tickle fight is the teasing and interaction between them and talking about all the tickling between the two of them as the daughter grew up, can't wait to see the preview!!!!

This Sunday 26th July: Michelle and Laura *change to original shoot*

Just to let you know that there's been a change in the 'line-up' for my next shoot this weekend...I had to replace new model Kirsty as it became clear that she was not going to turn up after ignoring my last few messages (nothing worse than a 'no-show'!). Luckily the very stunning Laura (below) was free to join the equally lovely Michelle! This should be a great shoot with these two ladies who have each appeared in a couple of my clips - though not together! They are both very ticklish, have beautiful feet and great bodies....it's going to be a great session! I'm kind of glad Kirsty's not doing the shoot now in fact, as at least I know what to expect from these two!

As ever - please drop me any specific requests you may have...Laura has already suggested some more barefoot tickling, and has offered to go down to her underwear later in the shoot to spice things up a bit!

:imthedj:

Laura and Michelle

Well, Sunday's shoot with Michelle and Laura was a blast! We spent most of the time tickling Laura who not only went down to her undies but then volunteered to go topless later in the shoot...she even asked to be gagged too! :boogie: It was a very sexy shoot with Michelle, slowly teasing Laura's feet and body with her long nails! Michelle had her turn in the stocks also, but it was a shorter session unfortunately as I didn't have my eye on the clock and we ran out of time....still, she screamed her head off as usual, and we made up for the time limitations by giving her a very intense tickling in the time we had left!!

Below are a few stills from the shoot. It was a long session so I've divided it into two parts: Part 1 is up in my store now, part 2 will be added later and includes the topless scenes with Laura and the bit with Michelle getting tickled. I'm going to post some clip previews later too - so stay tuned!

:england2:

These are from part 1:

Sophie's second shoot today!

Okay folks, Sophie is coming back in for her second shoot today! :bouncybou

I've already spoken with her about a few specific ideas that we're going to try, and happily she's as enthusiastic as ever about giving anything a go! This is going to be a hot one, believe me! (I've even bought a costume for her!) :bubble:

If anyone has any other requests, please post them and I'll see what we can do!

Thanks

Okay folks, Sophie is coming back in for her second shoot today! :bouncybou
If anyone has any other requests, please post them and I'll see what we can do!

Nice one, Sophie is a hottie! :bubbleheart:

As for requests, I prefer to tickle bare feet myself...but 50/50 barefoot & nylons would be good to see too :hungry:

Why not incorporate a little story in there....
...and better yet, why not incorporate the fact that she LIKES to be tickled into all this?!

Pantyhose are always good, the thinner the better!

(They don't actually have that many girls in costumes, much less girls in costumes wearing pantyhose...)

Good Luck! She's my favorite model so far!

Thanks for the feedback and comments guys...I think you're going to loooove the results of Sophie's second shoot yesterday - it was awesome! We went for a very different look to the first, but very hot...and I think she was even more ticklish this time around!!

I'm afraid you'll have to wait a couple of days to see the results because I'm just about to go on holiday for a couple of days - it'll be worth it in the end though I promise! ;)

Thanks Guys...sorry Mabus, I did try but ended up having to render the whole clip again yesterday as it was full of gaps and a couple of audio issues that I overlooked (hate it when that happens. It took all evening to re-render and then upload, but it's done now so will be adding it shortly..I'm sure you'll like it!

Thanks for the other thread - no promises but I'll keep my eye out for those girls! I've actually got an enormous number of girls to shoot with at the minute so I'm kind of inundated (a good position to be in!) but I'm always happy to hear of others! ;)

Sophie's second shoot up now...Toni and Melissa's second shoot yesterday!

Ok guys,
Sophie's latest vid is up in my store and I've finally got a preview up in the vids section here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=158925

Sorry for the delay, with my holiday last week and a weekend of self-induced illness (alcohol poisoning, lol!) it's been hard to get the clips ready on time, but they are there now. I think the new shoot with Sophie is better than the first and I'm planning an even better one with her in a couple of weeks!!

Despite spending most of yesterday being sick, I somehow managed to make my second shoot with Toni-Lou and her mum Melissa also....it was another fantastic shoot with Toni being even more ruthless on her mum than last time! :devilish: I'll work on having that one ready in the next few days...

I also have some great shoots lined up for the coming weeks - I now have more beautiful, ticklish women lined up to shoot with now than I can actually fit in at the minute and am struggling to work out how to organise it all.....but hey, that's not such a bad thing really!! ;)

I'll post some updates of these upcoming shoots very soon, so stay tuned!

Thanks

The shoot with Toni-Lou and Melissa should definitely be up tonight or tomorrow with a preview...apologies for another delay - I was playing at a festival over the weekend, and then spent today tickling Dannii Harwood in her own home!! :wave:

Having the chance to do a shoot with Dannii was probably the most amazing thing that's happened to me so far! I was a fan of her already and am even more so now! ;) She really is an incredible looking woman.....I was a little worried however, that she may not be all that ticklish as I'd had very little communication with her ahead of the shoot. I'm happy to confirm though that she is VERY ticklish! I shot loads of footage with her and will have some awesome tickle and foot fetish clips coming very soon - including all of the following: nylons (flesh colour and black), barefeet, toe-tieing, brushes, baby oil, stocks, a topless scene (how could I not!) .......and a weight bench! :dogpile:

More soon!

Sweeeeet!

I have been looking forward to your shoot with Dannii...from the pics it looks like it won't be an anticlimax! :D

Is there a preview of Melissa and Tori-lou coming our way soon?????

...just had to post a few more taster shots from Dannii's shoot - it was so damn hot!! That girl has the most ticklish knees and armpits on earth!

:devilish:

...just had to post a few more taster shots from Dannii's shoot - it was so damn hot!! That girl has the most ticklish knees and armpits on earth!

:devilish:

Green with envy ---> :munch:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back