• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

where about are u based

hi turtleboy

im glad we have a great uk tickling company in yourself, where about are u based as i would love to come and visit and help as there doesnt seem any chances of getting involved.

cheers

I'm loving the Sam clips.

Any chance of an update on your last few shoots and any more news of what's coming next?

S

hi turtleboy

im glad we have a great uk tickling company in yourself, where about are u based as i would love to come and visit and help as there doesnt seem any chances of getting involved.

cheers

Thanks for your comments and support. I'm based in Leicester, but more of an individual than a company really...I don't work with visitors at the minute I'm afraid as it would complicate things and I have to be very discreet when shooting!

...that said, I had considered offering individual TMF'ers the opportunity to attend certain one-off shoots and tickle the models for a fee - as this would help me to keep my huge costs down! I'd have to work out the practicalities of it, but as i keep getting a lot of requests from individuals wanting to assist in the tickling, I thought it might be worth looking at - would anybody be interested in this?

I'm loving the Sam clips.

Any chance of an update on your last few shoots and any more news of what's coming next?

S

Yes, definitely - I've been trying to catch up and get on top of things but just have so much footage to edit! Here's a couple of stills from last week's shoot with Skye. She's a fashion model and never done anything like this before. She's also very ticklish and really didn't cope very well with the shoot. I think this one will be very popular!

Right, now for my next few shoots...

27th September: Cate Harrington

First off, I did another shoot with Cate Harrington yesterday. Sadly, her sister couldn't make it but it was still a great shoot anyway, and it's fair to say I pushed Cate to her limits (well, I pretty much destroyed her to tell the truth!). I'll be releasing that one after Skye's shoot (see above post).

7th October: Abbi Taylor
Abbi's back again for a follow-up shoot. I'd better check the neighbours are out this time!

7th October: Dannii Harwood
I think some of you may be pleased to know that I have another shoot lined up with Dannii next week too! It means making a 250 mile round trip to her home in Surrey and back to Leicester to shoot with Abbi in the evening - am I complaining though? ;)

The Skye shoot looks good and I'm really glad that Dannii and Abbi are coming back. See if they can drum up any interest from their TV colleagues - in particular Mia and Vixen off LiveXXX.

Thanks for your comments and support. I'm based in Leicester, but more of an individual than a company really...I don't work with visitors at the minute I'm afraid as it would complicate things and I have to be very discreet when shooting!

...that said, I had considered offering individual TMF'ers the opportunity to attend certain one-off shoots and tickle the models for a fee - as this would help me to keep my huge costs down! I'd have to work out the practicalities of it, but as i keep getting a lot of requests from individuals wanting to assist in the tickling, I thought it might be worth looking at - would anybody be interested in this?

I live in the same city and would definitely be interested. Not sure how I would explain it to the other half though. "See you later love. Just off to pay a bloke lots of money to tickle a sexy tied up model." Needs work, I think!

S

The Skye shoot looks good and I'm really glad that Dannii and Abbi are coming back. See if they can drum up any interest from their TV colleagues - in particular Mia and Vixen off LiveXXX.

I live in the same city and would definitely be interested. Not sure how I would explain it to the other half though. "See you later love. Just off to pay a bloke lots of money to tickle a sexy tied up model." Needs work, I think!

S

That's cool - I understand...story of my life in fact, trying to fit this in around everything else! It's just an idea at the minute, but if people are seriously interested then I may try and sort some shoots out with 'guest spots' :cool:

I got sidetracked though and forgot to update on my other forthcoming shoots, so here they are:

11th October: Samantha and Kayleigh

Sam is already very popular and I couldn't wait to get her back for another shoot (she's looking forward to it too!). Kayleigh is a fashion/artistic model...and incredibly hot - this is going to be a great shoot!!

18th October: Monica and Nina

Yes, they're back and in a shoot together again coincidentally! I was glad to be able to get another shoot with Monica before she goes overseas for a couple of weeks and I think that this'll be a seriously fun shoot as both these girls now know each other (and enjoyed tickling each other the first time around!). Monica is hopefully going to bring some uniforms to the next shoot too, so expect something seriously sexy!

13th October: Kylie-Anne and her cousin!

...I nearly forgot! The recently post-poned shoot with Kylie-Anne and her cousin is now due to happen on the 13th Oct. After she cancelled on me last time, I really think I should find a way to make her pay somehow, hmmm.... ;)

25th October: Skye Fox second shoot

Skye is back again at the end of Oct. I just confirmed this one with her today...she hadn't responded to my last email and I thought she was actually too freaked out by the last shoot to do another so am very relieved that she is up for another! When you see how ticklish she is you'll realise why, lol!

Turtleboy, you're by far the best tickling producer currently in operation.

One thing, though: apart from an earlier shoot where a model wore classic tan seamed nylons, all your videos have featured seamless hosiery.

Is it becoming impossible to easily get hold of stockings/tights with reinforced toe at the moment?

As a fan of reinforced toes, it does seem to me that they're becoming scarce. When feet are in seamless stockings it seems to me that the wearers are trying to deny they've got any hosiery on at all.

Turtleboy, you're by far the best tickling producer currently in operation.

One thing, though: apart from an earlier shoot where a model wore classic tan seamed nylons, all your videos have featured seamless hosiery.

Is it becoming impossible to easily get hold of stockings/tights with reinforced toe at the moment?

As a fan of reinforced toes, it does seem to me that they're becoming scarce. When feet are in seamless stockings it seems to me that the wearers are trying to deny they've got any hosiery on at all.

Hi and thanks for your compliments! Truth is, I just tend to buy those really sheer tights myself because I think they look better on camera and show off more of the feet for people who like to see them...I'll try and get more of a mixture in for future shoots though as I always aim to please!

In the last shoot with Monica and Nina, Monica wore RHT stockings with a seam at the back (see pic below) - not sure if that's your kind of thing at all?

I'll try and get more of a mixture in for future shoots though as I always aim to please!

In the last shoot with Monica and Nina, Monica wore RHT stockings with a seam at the back (see pic below) - not sure if that's your kind of thing at all?

Yes, it's clear that you listen to your viewers. And, yes, that's my kind of thing, at least.

I would tend to think that the dark reinforced toes come up best on camera, leaving no doubt that the model is wearing stockings. Then again, I don't know anything about cameras.

Keep up the great work.

Old post revisited

Hi Turtleboy,

You may remember this post from earlier this year. I feel that I ought to revisit it and re-assess what I said having taken the time to review your work since that time.

Hi Turtleboy,

I have to say that you have some very attractive models booked. My only concern is that their ticklishness might not match their looks.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge supporter of what you are doing and have most of your clips but I do wonder if trying to recruit pro and semi-pro models will ever yield that many really ticklish applicants. After all, most could choose to find work doing something a little less ticklish. I personally would be prepared to accept someone a little more girl next door if they were really ticklish.

If you are looking for professionals then the models I know who appear to be really ticklish are Honey and Cassie from Babeworld.tv, Reede, Candy and Daryl from SexStation, Kelly from Babestation, Roxy from Hotel Voyeur, Ana from EliteTv and Amber from Party People. I know others say they are but these are the ones I have actually seen being convincingly tickled.

You have to wonder how French Tickling and Czech Ticklish Girls find their girls? Perhaps they just offer them stupid money? Maybe they are just good actressess? Maybe they are just more ticklish than the British?

However, that said, keep up the good work. It is great to have a British producer out there. The quality of your work just keeps improving and I will continue to support you in your efforts.

S

Basically, I would just like to say sorry, I was wrong! What you have managed to deliver time and time again are top class models who are wonderfully ticklish. I know you had one instance where the model wasn't ticklish enough and you didn't release the footage but the quality of the rest of your work is simply superb and yet is still improving.

I think there is certainly an element of reserved, almost dignified, Englishness when you compare your work to the aforementioned French and Czech clips but that is part of the appeal to be honest. I feel there is a level of intimacy and genuine interaction between yourself and the models (and between models) that is simply not present in most other producers' work.

I know I gave you a list of TV glamour girls (please hire Cassie!) but I can't fault the girls you've hired - Sophie, Monica and Sam are really 1st class discoveries - and Dannii and Abbi are an unexpected "Brucie Bonus".

As I've said before, good work - keep it up!

S

Hi Turtleboy,

You may remember this post from earlier this year. I feel that I ought to revisit it and re-assess what I said having taken the time to review your work since that time.

Basically, I would just like to say sorry, I was wrong! What you have managed to deliver time and time again are top class models who are wonderfully ticklish. I know you had one instance where the model wasn't ticklish enough and you didn't release the footage but the quality of the rest of your work is simply superb and yet is still improving.

I think there is certainly an element of reserved, almost dignified, Englishness when you compare your work to the aforementioned French and Czech clips but that is part of the appeal to be honest. I feel there is a level of intimacy and genuine interaction between yourself and the models (and between models) that is simply not present in most other producers' work.

I know I gave you a list of TV glamour girls (please hire Cassie!) but I can't fault the girls you've hired - Sophie, Monica and Sam are really 1st class discoveries - and Dannii and Abbi are an unexpected "Brucie Bonus".

As I've said before, good work - keep it up!

S

Hi, thanks Sclub and no need for an apology - everyone is entitled to make comments and I wasn't offended by yours at all...reading your post, you might well be pleased to know that Sophie's just signed up to do the shoot with Abbi next Wednesday too! (what a day, 4 hours with Danni Harwood at her home in Surrey and then drive back to Leics for another 2 hours with those two...that's got to be as good as it gets!)

I think you're also gonna love Skye's footage (working on it now). I hadn't really had time to look over it all in detail until now, but wow - she is seriously off the scale! I'll post a little taster of it in a bit so you can see!

Cheers!
:)

Hi, thanks Sclub and no need for an apology - everyone is entitled to make comments and I wasn't offended by yours at all...

I didn't think you were for one minute. I think I was just trying to say "The boy done good!" - I'm sure even you didn't think things would turn out as well as they did!

reading your post, you might well be pleased to know that Sophie's just signed up to do the shoot with Abbi next Wednesday too! (what a day, 4 hours with Danni Harwood at her home in Surrey and then drive back to Leics for another 2 hours with those two...that's got to be as good as it gets!)

I'm sorry, but that is just not fair. "Can I just help off with that bra Dannii?" "Actually Abbi, you are the second top class glamour girl I've got my hands on today." You can go off people...

I think you're also gonna love Skye's footage (working on it now). I hadn't really had time to look over it all in detail until now, but wow - she is seriously off the scale! I'll post a little taster of it in a bit so you can see!

Cheers!
:)

She's certainly a good looking girl. I know I am going to love it. Have you raised the bar yet again?

:bowing:

S

Last edited:
Your work is awesome. Keep it up.

One request though, could you do a little more topless work?

Hi Paul
Thanks for you comments...to be honest, topless work isn't really my thing - mainly as it costs a lot more usually (and so means I can afford to do less shoots) and also because some models won't do it and others would be put off by the idea of it (and so wouldn't want to do any shoot).

That said, I will of course do topless shoots with girls who are already ok with it, or who only work to topless rates as a minimum. Please check out my last shoot with Laura if you haven't already, as there are some nice topless scenes and she has a beautiful body!

....and then of course, you may also like my second shoot with Dannii Harwood yesterday!! :D

Abbi and Sophie

A few samples from my shoot with Abbi and Sophie yesterday...these were just great! Sophie's fingernails on Abbi's feet were awesome (Abbi said they were the worst!). These two really got into the shoot and loved every minute of it...the point where Abbi shouted 'Aaagh, I need a wee!!' was probably the funniest moment yet, lol! ;)

Tonight 9th October: Jenny Laird and Hannah Zebedee

A quick update on shoots, as Sam unfortunately had to pull out of the shoot with Kayleigh this weekend as she found out she is pregnant (won't be seeing her for a while unfortunately) :(

I'm happy to say however, that I have an additional shoot booked with gorgeous glamour girl Jenny Laird and her real-life flat mate Hannah! (in their apartment!) It's a last minute thing as I was contacted by Hannah this week and thought....what the hell, yeah! Jenny is so hot, this should be an awesome shoot!

A few samples from my shoot with Abbi and Sophie yesterday...these were just great! Sophie's fingernails on Abbi's feet were awesome (Abbi said they were the worst!). These two really got into the shoot and loved every minute of it...the point where Abbi shouted 'Aaagh, I need a wee!!' was probably the funniest moment yet, lol! ;)

Abbi mentioned it on the telly yesterday morning. A (*cough*) mystery viewer prompted her with a question asking if she was ticklish... She said she nearly wet herself at tickling shoot the day before. I must admit, I nearly had a little "sex wee"* myself at that point. She also said the shoot was really funny.

She's a top bird! I can't wait to see her being tickled by the fabulous Sophie. Has anyone else noticed the expression on Sophie's face when she is doing the tickling? Talk about cold and calculating! She's not giggly and girly about it - she really looks as if she is getting a kick out of it.

I couldn't begin to describe the expression on my face if I was tickling Abbi's feet. No wonder you pixelate your face Turtle boy.

I feel another purchase coming on.

S

(*google "Avid Merrion")

A quick update on shoots, as Sam unfortunately had to pull out of the shoot with Kayleigh this weekend as she found out she is pregnant (won't be seeing her for a while unfortunately) :(

I'm happy to say however, that I have an additional shoot booked with gorgeous glamour girl Jenny Laird and her real-life flat mate Hannah! (in their apartment!) It's a last minute thing as I was contacted by Hannah this week and thought....what the hell, yeah! Jenny is so hot, this should be an awesome shoot!

You're going to have to take some time off mate. I not sure I can cope with a sustained flow of prime British tickle material!

I've just seen your hogtied Dannii pictures in the Videos thread as well. You'll have to deliver your next clips to me in Leicester Royal if you carry on like this.

S

Abbi mentioned it on the telly yesterday morning. A (*cough*) mystery viewer prompted her with a question asking if she was ticklish... She said she nearly wet herself at tickling shoot the day before. I must admit, I nearly had a little "sex wee"* myself at that point. She also said the shoot was really funny.

She's a top bird! I can't wait to see her being tickled by the fabulous Sophie. Has anyone else noticed the expression on Sophie's face when she is doing the tickling? Talk about cold and calculating! She's not giggly and girly about it - she really looks as if she is getting a kick out of it.

I couldn't begin to describe the expression on my face if I was tickling Abbi's feet. No wonder you pixelate your face Turtle boy.

I feel another purchase coming on.

S

(*google "Avid Merrion")

Haha, excellent - Abbi had a great time tickling Sophie too...she couldn't stop laughing herself. She also enjoyed being tickled although I really she was going to explode by the end! At the end of the shoot, she asked if she do a shoot with another girl again next time because she enjoyed it so much!! As for Sophie, well she loves being tickled anyway and as for tickling Abbi, well - I don't know what got into her, but she did a number on her so to speak! I think she was just getting into the spirit of things but when I suggested she put on the latex dress, she asked if she could pose with her whip too, lol! She looked hot as hell, had really long nails and just went to town on Abbi's feet...it was truly awesome to behold actually!

...at the start of the shoot, Sophie and I were joking about her being one of my 'regulars' now. Based on her performance that day, I'm thinking to get her in even more often to 'break in' some of the new models I'm working with over the next month or so! :)

...at the start of the shoot, Sophie and I were joking about her being one of my 'regulars' now. Based on her performance that day, I'm thinking to get her in even more often to 'break in' some of the new models I'm working with over the next month or so! :)

I don't think you'll get any complaints if you do - certainly not from me.

S

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back