• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

I have to say I never thought it would get any better but Boy you have done it again!!!!

Great stuff!!!!

Monica and Sophie

Here's some more preview pics from my next release - Monica and Sophie...we had some fun that day!! ;)

...I've honestly never seen Sophie end up in such a state - the girl was just in pieces for most of the session, and Monica was really on form as the 'ler...lucky Sophie enjoys it or I don't think she would have survived really!!

in the famous words of dizzy rascal: i i love you, i love i love love, i i love you you

Just imagine how much fun it would be if you actually enjoyed tickling the feet of pretty ladies ;)

I keep thinking you must have peaked - but time and time again you prove me wrong.

I think we need a favourite UK tickling clip/model/moment thread. Your work needs to be discussed like the work of all the true greats like DaVinci, Beethoven, Paul McCartney and the Chuckle Brothers.

I'll have started a reviewed thread here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2411602#post2411602

I hope you enjoy my amateur critique and it inspires some of the rest of you to submit a review of your favourite UK Tickling clips.

S

Last edited:
Thanks Sclub! It's nice to get such detailed feedback and always great to hear that people enjoy what I put out. You may be interested to know that Sophie #2 (the other Sophie) had to pull out of Sunday's shoot and Abbi is now joining the shoot with Sophie instead....that's right, a re-match!! :zomgrabbit: Requests anyone?

Incidentally, having just finished work on the first part of Sophie and Monica's 're-match', i can safely say it's one of the best clips I've ever made! It'll be out tomorrow hopefully

Cheers!

p.s. don't worry - Sophie #2 is doing her shoot the following evening instead so all is well!

You may be interested to know that Sophie #2 (the other Sophie) had to pull out of Sunday's shoot and Abbi is now joining the shoot with Sophie instead....that's right, a re-match!! :zomgrabbit: Requests anyone?

Actually yes! I would love to see Sophie attack Abbi's oiled up barefeet. Also, I would love to see some more toe tickling where you stick a toothbrush, soft rope, a pipe cleaner, stiff feather, etc. between the toes.

Some different bondage - a hog tie or the positions you used on you last shoot with Cate - would be nice.

Not that I don't think for one minute you could take Abbi and Sophie and not produce a great shoot!

S

love to speak with you about custom stuff-- would you PM me? Chris

Sclub: all sounds good to me - I'm sure we can manage most, if not all of that...I'll do my best! :)

Chris: have PM'd you

Cheers guys!

p.s. Monica and Sophie's latest clip is out now - preview coming soon!

Actually yes! I would love to see Sophie attack Abbi's oiled up barefeet. Also, I would love to see some more toe tickling where you stick a toothbrush, soft rope, a pipe cleaner, stiff feather, etc. between the toes.

Some different bondage - a hog tie or the positions you used on you last shoot with Cate - would be nice.

Not that I don't think for one minute you could take Abbi and Sophie and not produce a great shoot!

S

Fulfilled!!
...all except the feather etc between the toes - though they did get tickled pretty well anyway!

There were some other nice ideas in today's shoot too...most significantly, having both ladies tickled side-by-side! Interestingly, that one was Abbi's suggestion - along with a load of other ideas too....that girl was on FIRE today! ;)

You'll notice in the side-by-side scene that the two ladies' wrists were tied together...I don't know what got into Abbi today but while I was tickling them both she was trying to reach over with her hand and tickle Sophie - she eventually managed to tickle Sophie's feet with her own toes!! :bubble2:

For Sclub...pretty sure this one will blow your mind - it actually tops the last shoot with these two!! ;)

Life shouldn't be this much fun, surely!

:bounce:

For Sclub...pretty sure this one will blow your mind - it actually tops the last shoot with these two!! ;)

Life shouldn't be this much fun, surely!

:bounce:

Hi turtleboy,

From the look of things, yes - my mind will be blown. I will check the terms of my Healthcare to see if I'm covered.

I would like to think that in some very small way I have contributed to the fun with my suggestions and feedback. You've certainly contributed to my fun over the last few months.

I don't care in the least about you missing the between the toes tickling. The images of Abbi in the hog-tie, hands tied above head in the stocks and especially the one of Sophie with the baby oil and long finger nails hovering over her feet have left me in need of a lie down in darkened room. Oddly, I was going to suggest some side by side tickling but I thought that would have just been greedy. Presumably that holds the stocks in place better too?

Incidentally, which have been your favourite shoots to date? I know this is to a certain extent a labour of love for you (please be careful not to go bankrupt in the process though) so I would be very interested in hearing you recollect your highlights along the way. You surely can't have imagined it would be anywhere near as good as this when you started, could you?

S

Last edited:
Incidentally, which have been your favourite shoots to date? I know this is to a certain extent a labour of love for you (please be careful not to go bankrupt in the process though) so I would be very interested in hearing you recollect your highlights along the way. You surely can't have imagined it would be anywhere near as good as this when you started, could you?

S

Thanks for the comments and yes - there is always that bankrupcy risk...I'm pleased to say however that the increased number of shoots are a reflection of a steady increase in sales, meaning that while I started out shooting with 1 or 2 models per month, I'm now (thanks to all those of you who keep buying my clips!) shooting with 9 or 10 models in this month alone! (a full update on that coming soon!)

As for favourites...honestly, it's usually the last one, lol! Everytime I think this is the best one so far I'm pleasantly surprised by the next - today being no exception! The fact that Abbi and Sophie knew each other and got on really well from the word go meant that there was no hesitation at all - Abbi loved mercilessly tickling Sophie, and Sophie really wanted revenge!

Incidentally, Sophie was telling Abbi about the last shoot with Monica and how funny she is...Abbi then turned around and straight away asked me to let her join the next shoot with Monica, Sophie and Nina - if it happens that'll be my first FOUR model shoot!

Hi all, just to let you know that I've finally got my own blog up and running! I'll still be posting updates here, but will also have extra stuff on my own blog pics, clips, etc so please check it out and subscribe to it!!

www.uktk.blogspot.com

Meanwhile, just going over yesterday's footage and realised that Abbi Taylor is very possibly the hottest woman on earth!

;)

Meanwhile, just going over yesterday's footage and realised that Abbi Taylor is very possibly the hottest woman on earth!

;)

I must admit that I did think she looked especially gorgeous in your latest pics, but then again, so does Sophie! If forced to choose, I'd have both of them.

S

..I'm sure most of us would, haha!

I've now added a full update on all the shoots lined up for November and December to my new blog, so please head on over and check it out if you haven't already!

Meanwhile, here's a couple of (large) stills from last night's shoot with the lovely Sophie #2 - a tiny table dancer (with big feet though, lol!) and model from here in Leicester...she was cute and very ticklish! I'll be adding some more previews of her to my blog later too!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back