• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

With Ariel being the tallest model I've worked with, and Ayla being the smallest I thought it would be fun to get them together, and it was....I think the height difference between them is about 1.5 ft, or a little more! Naturally, Ayla was the tickler for this one, focusing on tickling Ariel's feet. Ayla even uses her own tiny feet to tickle her.

For a shoe size comparison that's a US 10/UK 8, against Ayla's US 5/UK 2.5 :D

The Ariel and Ayla clip looks amazing, i'm definitely buying a copy when it's released. Both girls' feet look great in this, and Ayla's long toenails mean Ariel gets no break from the nails.

With Ariel being the tallest model I've worked with, and Ayla being the smallest I thought it would be fun to get them together, and it was....I think the height difference between them is about 1.5 ft, or a little more! Naturally, Ayla was the tickler for this one, focusing on tickling Ariel's feet. Ayla even uses her own tiny feet to tickle her.

For a shoe size comparison that's a US 10/UK 8, against Ayla's US 5/UK 2.5 :D

Oh god! When you upload this video? I can not wait for this one :woot2:

Any idea when Elle hunter updates will be going on here turtleboy? Seen a few comments about her on TMF :) some great clips out keep up the good work!

Ariel looks amazing naked, those nipples are perfect! Have you shot any more kinky scenes with Ayla yet? She is very sexy :)

I'm sorry to ask again but when you gonna upload it on your Membership Website? I would love to see this clip.

Any idea when Elle hunter updates will be going on here turtleboy? Seen a few comments about her on TMF :) some great clips out keep up the good work!

I don't have an update on either at the minute I'm afraid...

Wow, crazy hott, especially the last set!

Yes it's out now :)

Here's some new scenes with the amazing Millie who returned last month!

Lots of great looking clips coming up, seems like quite a backlog you've got.

A big backlog at the minute but at least there's plenty to look forward to!

Here's some new scenes with Naia and Louise - a very hot F/F custom first...it's hard to get across how much Louise hates being tickled. Needless to say, she did not like this scene at all! :)

More Louise:

Latest scenes look fantastic! How many more Liz Rainbow scenes are due to be released in the near future? Did Ayla get to suck Ariel's size 8s?

More of Naia. This was a 10 minute, non-stop tickle scene and probably Naia's worst one yet. She got a very intense tickling in order to put her in the right frame of mind for her F/M revenge scene, which we shot afterwards - it definitely worked! ;) (samples of that will be in the F/M thread later)

Latest scenes look fantastic! How many more Liz Rainbow scenes are due to be released in the near future? Did Ayla get to suck Ariel's size 8s?

Only one tickle scene from the last shoot but it's a good one :)

Only one tickle scene from the last shoot but it's a good one :)

So there is one more Liz video to go up? She has gorgeous ticklish feet and seems so ticklish, looking forward to that.

Naia is a great new model with gorgeous toes, look forward to seeing those scenes on the store.

Updates have been a little sparse lately, mainly because I had some issues to deal with earlier in the month which put things on hold. I'm just catching up with it all now and in the process of working through a lot of new clips from August and Sept so expect a lot of updates during the next couple of weeks!

I didn't even finish previewing Cherry and her Mum's latest shoot so here's some more from that one ;)

Sir, where i can find this video?

Coincidentally, I just uploaded samples of their scene together earlier today! These are also from August. Both models are available for customs together when they return next week:

Liz is really great. As a newer female tickler, Liz, Honour and Naia are very outstanding. Especially Liz's concentrate and excited expression on tickling is very good. She seems to really love the role of tickler.
Liz and Storm's combination is very natural, and Storm's shy and helpless expression has always been her special feature, but unfortunately every time Storm‘s feet be tickled by female tickler no in nude pantyhose or tan pantyhose(Storm's feet be tickled by Valentina or Liz all in gray pantyhose), it's a pity, nude Pantyhose is more feminine. Storm's nude pantyhose feet is more attractive.
By the way Storm and Angelina have changed from on the receiving end to sucking tickler. The receiving end and female tickler can increase the effect of the clips by different role positioning.
If Angelina and Storm can always be a cutesy on the receiving end, the dominant female tickler is more suitable for models like Ayla and Liz.That would be even better.

Millie meets Ayla! :)

Ayla is always one of the best female ticklers, Ayla as be a tickler scene looks amazing as always. Especially Ayla wears black pantyhose or no pantyhose as a tickler every time, Usually model‘s feet in nude or tan pantyhose be tickled by Ayla.
The pantyhose distinguishes the gas fields of two model‘s characters,This attire really good.

Hi turtleboy, Agree with your approach,you have been trying new faces to reflect the myriad of possibilities and interesting, not a model that has been repeated, you have been trying to make women in various industries (some of the have been pretty mainstream glamour/fashion/ Art nude models) to knows tickle fetishes and guides them to try that be become tickling clips, which is really great and fun, and adds more freshness and creativity than repeated use of fetish or adult models.

I don't know if you are willing to try to bring back the most popular models on receiving end (just like Rachelle, Natasha, lauren, Angelina or Lottii) to together shooting with the newer female tickler (just like Naia, Liz, Honour or models that have not appeared as a tickler) ,

or try to bring back the most popular tickler (just like Ayla, Tammy, Jasmine, Faye, Katie) to together shooting with the new model (just like Eve, Lyn or models that have not appeared as a receiving end).

(and also try the new female tickler shooting with and new model.)

This combination can both try to add new models to the clips to add new possibilities and fun, while also allowing the most popular models to reappear to keep the clips‘s hot, I hope David can adopt the advice.
(Hope chosen the female tickler actually enjoys being dominant and love feet(just like Ayla and Liz) , and models on receiving end actually love being tickled(just like Rachelle and Angelina)) .

Millie looks amazing! Think you found a great spot on her hips too! Naia is a hot model, love her nipples being tickled!! ;)

The Millie clip that released today was fantastic! Looking forward to the clip with her and Ayla :)

Hi Turtleboy what happened to the video where Carla Cressy is tickled in a dark purple bikini? I remember she had white nail polish which is my favorite.

I don't remember the clip but if it was on the members site it will have been removed I'm afraid.

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back