• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Wasn't sure which thread to put this Turtleboy; one of your models Jess has a famous relative, apparently her cousin was on the Uk Xfactor

Thanks for the heads-up...although Jess of course, is slightly more famous herself, having been on both UK Tickling and Love It! magazine lol! :clap:

Post up the yogni clip!! pls.. lol

...I've been working on one of them this week - am doing right now in fact!

Lots of new clips coming soon...and updates on recent/upcoming shoots too as I've been a bit snowed under to post them recently!

:)

I had another visit from everyone's favourite mother/daughter combo yesterday! :)

..we did do some F/F stuff of course, but we also did individual scenes too - I had to make sure they both got plenty of tickling as Toni got off a little lightly last time! :D

image7mo.jpg

image15h.jpg

image20g.jpg

image31g.jpg

I'll post some more pics in the image section soon..

:turtle:

Thanks for the heads-up...although Jess of course, is slightly more famous herself, having been on both UK Tickling and Love It! magazine lol! :clap:

Can't deny that my friend!

Lucie Jones is her cousin, can't comment cos i've never bloody heard of her lol, reality tv not my thing!!

Lucie is gorgeous!! Nows there's a girl I'd love to see tickled from head to toe! Especially those lovey soles! Have a word with Jess eh Turtle ;)

Ok folks, the model line-up for the rest of this month play out a bit like a hit-list of UK Tickling favourites! I'll do a full update imminently, but to start with, here's some pics from this weekend's shoots where I had the pleasure of working once more with two of my best local models: Sarah-Jayne and Nina

...and we filmed some of the best scenes so far with both!

image10i.jpg

image8i.jpg

Nina:

Sarah:

:wub:

Ooo...I like that g-clamp setup you used with Nina!

Clear view of everything, very elegant and looks like it does a good job of locking everything down - nice work :D

Really do love these two girls. Nina is such a beautiful girl!

Thanks - she's one of my first ever models and still one of my favourite people to work with!

Ooo...I like that g-clamp setup you used with Nina!

Clear view of everything, very elegant and looks like it does a good job of locking everything down - nice work :D

Thanks Tku - it is very effective....expect to see it featuring much more in the future :)

The first Picture of Sarah in your Collection looks near like a footjob :D

Hmmm it does look that way, though I can assure you it wasn't lol! :D

That Sarah clip looks jiggle-tastic :)

It is! ;)

Apologies for the lack of news/updates lately folks...the truth is I've just been flat out working on stuff and not gotten around to posting much. That said, it is about time for me to announce my good news - namely that the first ever UK Tickling membership site is finally going to launch next month!!

It's been a while in the planning but now at last it is going ahead. In partnership with the very lovely Hayley-Marie I am going to be delivering a monthly membership site with all previously unreleased/unseen content! Essentially it will be videos but with a few HQ photo sets, including some 'behind the scenes' type stuff. Expect to see more model interviews, model profiles/bios, foot posing, teasing, nylons, barefeet but above all - tickling! Some longer clips but also individual clips for feet, upperbody, all over etc. Scenes that I have filmed in the last year or so but not had a chance to release, alongside brand new scenes that I am filming specifically for the site. I might even do a 'scenes that didn't make it..' or bloopers section for those that I just couldn't put out!

I plan to continue to release new clips at the same rate on my stores, so the site will be an addition to those and not a replacement...I also plan to maintain the same level of quality on both!

I'll post some examples of what's going on the site soon along with upcoming shoots and clip releases but firstly, a couple of early samples from yesterday with Heather and Angelina...not together sadly as missed trains prevented it happening, but it was still a fantastic day's shooting! :)

Heather:

image23v.jpg

Angelina:

image4gg.jpg

First off congratulations on the new partnership and project, it's great to see UK Tickling expanding in such a way. I would wish you luck but with all the superb stuff you've done already I don't think you need it, I'm sure this site will be just as awesome.

With Hayley-Marie being involved will she be actively assisting you with model recruitement at all? Hey just remember as your partner she should continue to get a "hands on feel" for the business, if you catch my drift ;)

The return of Angelina is always a wonderful treat, especially those pretty little feet of hers.

In conclusion to UK Tickling and Turtleboy!

:gbtoast:

First off congratulations on the new partnership and project, it's great to see UK Tickling expanding in such a way. I would wish you luck but with all the superb stuff you've done already I don't think you need it, I'm sure this site will be just as awesome.

With Hayley-Marie being involved will she be actively assisting you with model recruitement at all? Hey just remember as your partner she should continue to get a "hands on feel" for the business, if you catch my drift ;)

The return of Angelina is always a wonderful treat, especially those pretty little feet of hers.

In conclusion to UK Tickling and Turtleboy!

:gbtoast:

Thank you Johnny!

I'm really looking forward to getting the site up and running. As I'm aiming to keep seperate content coming in both the website and my clipstores its quite a lot of work getting it ready though! When its done, both the website and clipstore should be getting updated with new stuff a couple of times a week, which will mean an enormous amount of new content!!

As for Hayley, she won't be running the site but will be involved in the business side of it and we did talk about her communicating with site users or there being a forum or place where she or other models could interact with fans. In any case, I'll be talking about the site details with her in a couple of weeks, going through paperwork and doing some tickling scenes with her also...not at the same time, although that does make a pretty good scenario for a tickle video I have to admit! :D

With that in mind, these are the shoots for the rest of June/start of July:

Tomorrow (20th June) sees Jill coming in for her second shoot.

then on Thursday (23rd) we have Charley Atwell, and Friday (24th) Ayla Sky and Ruby Summers (yes, together!)

Wednesday (29th) is a first shoot for bikini/lingerie model Ellie Price (I can't upload pics at the moment as I'm travelling all day but google her name - she's stunning!)

Thursday (30th) is the one and only Elle Pharell and

....Friday (1st July) is the return of Hayley-Marie

Not a bad rest of the month if I do say so myself! :)

Wednesday (29th) is a first shoot for bikini/lingerie model Ellie Price (I can't upload pics at the moment as I'm travelling all day but google her name - she's stunning!)

Wowsers! Your not wrong there, stunning girl. Fingers crossed she's real ticklish.

Another South Yorkshire lass in Ellie Price there Turtleboy,and a damn fine one she is let me tell thee!lol

Good luck with your new enterprise my friend......I'm sure it will be very successful.

And well done one your latest updates...I especially like the one with "everyone's favourite mother and daughter combo!"

Keep up the good work M8!!!

Ayla and Ruby!!!!

Thank you Johnny!

I'm really looking forward to getting the site up and running. As I'm aiming to keep seperate content coming in both the website and my clipstores its quite a lot of work getting it ready though! When its done, both the website and clipstore should be getting updated with new stuff a couple of times a week, which will mean an enormous amount of new content!!

As for Hayley, she won't be running the site but will be involved in the business side of it and we did talk about her communicating with site users or there being a forum or place where she or other models could interact with fans. In any case, I'll be talking about the site details with her in a couple of weeks, going through paperwork and doing some tickling scenes with her also...not at the same time, although that does make a pretty good scenario for a tickle video I have to admit! :D

With that in mind, these are the shoots for the rest of June/start of July:

Tomorrow (20th June) sees Jill coming in for her second shoot.

then on Thursday (23rd) we have Charley Atwell, and Friday (24th) Ayla Sky and Ruby Summers (yes, together!)

Thursday (30th) is the one and only Elle Pharell and

....Friday (1st July) is the return of Hayley-Marie

Not a bad rest of the month if I do say so myself! :)

We've sen Izzy in a bikini....we've seen Angelique in a bikini.....will Ayla and Ruby follow suit?

Wowsers! Your not wrong there, stunning girl. Fingers crossed she's real ticklish.

Another South Yorkshire lass in Ellie Price there Turtleboy,and a damn fine one she is let me tell thee!lol

Yeah, she is gorgeous and she tells me she is really ticklish so should be good!

Good luck with your new enterprise my friend......I'm sure it will be very successful.

And well done one your latest updates...I especially like the one with "everyone's favourite mother and daughter combo!"

Keep up the good work M8!!!

Thanks Red Devil!

We've sen Izzy in a bikini....we've seen Angelique in a bikini.....will Ayla and Ruby follow suit?

I can ask them :)

Speaking of Angelina...there'll be more of her coming up tonight!

Last edited:
Yeah thats great news Angelina is great, i heard she's gonna be at a London foot fetish event with Ayla soon.

Got any Sessions with Izzy coming up?

Yeah thats great news Angelina is great, i heard she's gonna be at a London foot fetish event with Ayla soon.

She still hadn't made her mind up about that when I saw her last week, although I believe Ayla is definitely going :)

Had a great shoot with Jill yesterday..here's a few early samples for those who love sexy mature ladies!

img6611j.jpg

img6676a.jpg

I am so excited to get this clip! Great work again!!

Me too...great work Turtleboy......not to everyone's taste I'm sure.....but I love her and these pictures!!!

Great work M8!!!

And this the 1000th post on your very excellent thread!!!

:bounce::britishflag::toast::bouncybou:yayzorz::rainbowbounce::man::ty::gbtoast:

Last edited:
I am so excited to get this clip! Great work again!!

Me too...great work Turtleboy......not to everyone's taste I'm sure.....but I love her and these pictures!!!

Great work M8!!!

And this the 1000th post on your very excellent thread!!!

:bounce::britishflag::toast::bouncybou:yayzorz::rainbowbounce::man::ty::gbtoast:

Thank you guys, and thanks to everyone for your continued support! I'm aiming to get at least one of the new Jill clips ready in the next week :)

I'm also working on the new footage that I shot with Charley today - it was an excellent shoot and she looked amazing in scene! :pounce:

img6758lh.jpg

img6786e.jpg

img6814i.jpg

I expected Ruby and Ayla's first encounter to be pretty explosive but and frankly it didn't disappoint! All I'll say is there were two slightly traumatised ladies and a few broken pieces of bondage equipment left over at the end :) Definitely one of the most intense scenes I've filmed!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back