• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Not only does Helen look beautiful, but she looks like she's enjoying the HELL out of the tickling!
Those could be pictures of a true tickle fetishist enjoying having her feet tickled.....

Of course, we'll have to wait for the video to find out, but I wonder if she enjoyed it, and if she'll be back?

Not only does Helen look beautiful, but she looks like she's enjoying the HELL out of the tickling!
Those could be pictures of a true tickle fetishist enjoying having her feet tickled.....

Of course, we'll have to wait for the video to find out, but I wonder if she enjoyed it, and if she'll be back?

No, I wouldn't say she has a fetish for it but she thought it was fun and she'd be happy to come back :)

For those of you who liked Sam from my earlier vids (who I am trying to reestablish contact with at the minute), Helen is very similar in many ways. She has a similar elegant kind of look, and a quiet demeanour...they even sound very alike :) Like Sam, she was also quite shy at being videoed as she's fairly new to modelling, and so was she was quite reserved and probably a little nervous. But like Sam, she also said her boyfriend makes her scream when he tickles her and so it was a challenge to get her to relax and let it come out - it makes for some cute footage anyway as she is very ticklish but tries to stay composed.

She's a beautiful girl - I'll post some photos from the shoot later!

Hey have you got any plans to do more interviews...i would love to see you interview Izzy again maybe with another model....Kiera hasn't had an interview yet she be quite fun

Hey have you got any plans to do more interviews...i would love to see you interview Izzy again maybe with another model....Kiera hasn't had an interview yet she be quite fun

Yes I will be doing some more soon..Keira did a short interview already - it's on the website :)

I've been so busy the last few days, I haven't had a chance to update on shoots at all. Firstly, here's some pics of new model Ronni...she's a curvy mother of two (or possibly three!) and very, very ticklish!

Next, the upcoming shoots, which feature:

This thurs, super-cute Ella Jolie making her debut with the Alex Adams, who's returning for even more! :)

On friday, the return of Candice and Ruby Summers!

Next thurs 3rd May, adult and babeshow superstar French Chloe's first appearance, followed by the lovely Keira on Fri 4th

The following Thurs 10th May, Cherri/Charlene Hart is finally coming in for her first tickle shoot!

All in all, not a bad few weeks really! :)

Turtleboy, this is just a thanks for providing us with so much great entertainment.

I don't comment much, because the stuff's so good, I don't need to.

(Except my recent suggestion, and I figure most human males with dicks would agree with me (Even the gay ones, ha!)- Jade, with no top on, in stockings, maybe even no shoes, tickling....anyone.)

You site has become the "Only-Tease" of tickle sites - which is appropriate, since many of your models are also Only-Tease models!

Turtleboy, this is just a thanks for providing us with so much great entertainment.

I don't comment much, because the stuff's so good, I don't need to.

(Except my recent suggestion, and I figure most human males with dicks would agree with me (Even the gay ones, ha!)- Jade, with no top on, in stockings, maybe even no shoes, tickling....anyone.)

You site has become the "Only-Tease" of tickle sites - which is appropriate, since many of your models are also Only-Tease models!

Thanks mabus :) the comments are always good to hear anyway so at least I know I'm doing something right!

Another star lineup dude :)

...With these ferrero rocher you are really spoiling us :D

strength to strength all the time mate, great to see Alex getting some of her Babestation friends down for shoots, any chance of Daryl Morgan and Louise Porter??

Morgan Preece is another one who is gorgeous and would definitely do it if Alex asked.

Last edited:
I'm digging Ronni, she looks great, and the upcoming lineup looks absolutely heart stopping.

strength to strength all the time mate, great to see Alex getting some of her Babestation friends down for shoots, any chance of Daryl Morgan and Louise Porter??

Morgan Preece is another one who is gorgeous and would definitely do it if Alex asked.

Thanks! I don't have any of them lined up at the minute, but you never know who'll be along in the future :)

I'm digging Ronni, she looks great, and the upcoming lineup looks absolutely heart stopping.

Thanks tkmstr, I'm glad you like Ronni...she's perhaps a little more mature than my usual models but I thought she was great and she'll definitely be back for more. She literally cried with laughter through the whole shoot which was pretty funny!

Alex & Ella ( Top Class ) French Chloe ( Waited ages Finally happening well done TB ) Cherri ( Very interested to see the outcome ) Overall Brilliant !

Alex & Ella ( Top Class ) French Chloe ( Waited ages Finally happening well done TB ) Cherri ( Very interested to see the outcome ) Overall Brilliant !

Thanks hawkyboy!

Ella really wasn't ticklish unfortunately..it was disappointing for Alex too as we were shooting clips for her site as well as mine today and she'd hoped to do a scene tickling Ella's feet! It was still a great shoot anyway...Alex got a lot of tickling throughout the day and we did some hot foot worship stuff with her and Ella :) I'm not yet decided whether or not to release this one in my store or on the website!

Hey turtleboy can't wait for the updates!! Ever thought of having some of the babes from bluebird TV??

Cara Steele and Danni spring to mind!! Keep up the great work mate!

..one of the tickle scenes - I thought the rubber and pvc outfit looked great!

:bubbleheart:

The unlucky event happened on a promising lickling :p

Alex seems available for it...you should put her and Ayla together ;) So at least I can see one asian gal lickled LOL

Thanks hawkyboy!

Ella really wasn't ticklish unfortunately..it was disappointing for Alex too as we were shooting clips for her site as well as mine today and she'd hoped to do a scene tickling Ella's feet! It was still a great shoot anyway...Alex got a lot of tickling throughout the day and we did some hot foot worship stuff with her and Ella :) I'm not yet decided whether or not to release this one in my store or on the website!

The unlucky event happened on a promising lickling :p

Alex seems available for it...you should put her and Ayla together ;) So at least I can see one asian gal lickled LOL

That's exactly what I talked about with Alex yesterday - I'm hoping to book them in together soon! :)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back