• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

University forces fat students to take fitness class to graduate

It is a private institution which means it can make whatever rules it likes. Doesn't mean people have to agree with it nor like it. It also doesn't mean that just because we can't do anything about it that we should just shut up about it.

I'm glad you cleared things up. It's perfectly okay to make fat people take a class on fitness at the expense of them taking a different one to complete their degree. Based on the fact they are fat. But it's not okay to do the same for someone who is thin but eats like shit.

I'm certainly not shutting up about it. I clearly differentiated between my belief in the power of private institutions, and my personal feelings on the issue.

I didn't attempt to clear anything up. and i never said it's perfectly ok. I'm actually fairly sure that in every single one of my posts, I qualified my comments by saying that I don't really agree with this particular program. I take exception to your tone.

I realize that there are tons of people who are thin and eat like shit. No system is going to be perfect. A lot of those people who were exempt out of college calculus might have taken a joke of a class in high school and not have the knowledge base the college believes necessary to graduate. That's life.

Everyone could benefit from a fitness class, indeed, but they could perhaps benefit more from a class in literature or music or math. I could have benefitted from taking Spanish in college, but since I was fairly proficient after high school, it wasn't worth missing out on a different class.

Body image. Yes, I think this class with this policy will hurt people's body image. And that's part of the reason I don't think I can really buy into it. That being said, students who are required to take remedial classes are probably lower in the self-esteem department as well. School is a pretty cruel place in its attempt to have its graduates benefit in the long-term, even if it means suffering in the short-term.

A major problem here as I see it is that there are so many elements to this debate.

Inherent to the program:
Is targeting obese students fundamentally different from targeting students who have trouble learning? Is phys-ed a legitimate requirement at an academic institution? Is the fact that there are a million different ways people can be unhealthy without being obese relevant to the institution of this particular class? If the means are in fact "wrong", do the potential ends justify it?

Logistically:
Does a private institution have the right to determine what qualifications a graduate should walk out with? Should the program apply to currently enrolled students?

I'm not shutting up about it, blindly defending it, or trying to clear anything up. In fact, looking at my own answers to my own questions, they are contradictory in my opinion about the whole issue. I am attempting to bring different perspectives instead of giving a simplified blanket statement about why it is wrong.

Good points, Radiohead.

However, I will say that I favor the class being forced on all students, not just the obese ones.

But yeah, my approach is similar to yours in what I've tried to convey in this thread.

a civil rites atrniny is going to have a field day with the college!!!

This is nothing more than people on the radical left (and seriously who's more radical than those in colleges) trying to not only force THEIR beliefs on others, but dictate to everybody else what's good for them. It's arrogant, it's narrow minded, and it's wrong. Personally, I'm not shocked that a college has decided to do this crap, I'm more shocked that there are people out there that think that it's a pretty good idea. A college is an institution for academia, not one for social programing and bullshit. Unfortunately, the later seems to often take president over the first.

On the one hand, I agree with you that this will likely lead to a legal battle.

On the other hand, I believe a lot of other cultures seem to handle sensible conformities far better than us. For example, the French have much more respect for their bodies than we do. Their obesity rate is much lower, they eat healthier, and they exercise more. For them, a requirement such as this one would be considered self-evident in its rationality.

Then again, a requirement like this wouldn't even be necessary there.

Sensible conformities?!!!!

Oh yeah, heaven forbid that one not conform to the masses in a sensible way. Heaven forbid that one person be different than another.

Conformity is social programming bullshit and it's not so much rational as it is arrogant.

If the French, or the Japanese, or the fucking Martians live in a society where social conformity is the norm, than good for them. That's not what OUR society is all about.

Last time I check, America was the country everybody wanted to live in, not France.

I think it's good that they're making them do that. People have no respect for their bodies, or their health general. The inner strength they will gain from getting off their asses, training hard, and taking care of themselves is of immeasurable worth.

Sadly though, many who make the progress will not keep it in the long run. However, I know the few that do, though they may be upset over it now, will be beyond thankful in the long run for this change. Who can complain about an increase in physical, mental, and spiritual strength, a healthier lifestyle and more than likely more sexual attention? :)

I must point out though, on the other hand: it's really not going to work unless the individual is ready and willing to make that change. It has to come from within, not from outside sources. But then again, most people are too lazy/weak willed/apathetic to do it without being forced. :(

Sorry, man. Like Kis, I have to disagree. While exercise and good health ARE important, that sort of thing should not be the concern of a college, state, or government. That's an individual issue.

Fat people now have to take a class to graduate so they are healthier. Next let's make goths, emos, scene kids etc take a class on how to properly dress for the workplace. Because people need to look presentable style-wise just as much as health-wise. Tattoos/piercings/body mod is just simply unacceptable if you are going to have a degree and be in a some kind of position of power. A person must get laser treatments to remove tattoos and have all unnatural holes in the body heal up completely withhout scarring in order to recieve their degree...

Please note the sarcasm in this post. Which really isn't that much sarcasm, because after all once you start dictating things for certain groups. You can start dictating things for other groups.

To anyone who would say you can't start preventing people from getting degrees for the things i have listed. Before i read this i would have told you that a person could not be prevented from getting their degree for being fat either.

Fuckin A!

It's a private college, not a state school. Most schools set graduation requirements of some sort - you don't get your diploma just because you paid to attend.

I have a prediction. If a lawsuit arises out of this, and if a court orders the school to drop this requirement, you'll complain then about the government coming in and telling the school what to do. Sometimes I think the complaining is the important part.

You are right in the first paragraph, but wrong in the second.

A privately own institution, with some exceptions, can set whatever requirements it wants to set for graduation. If they want to say that only students with green hair can graduate, they can do it.

Now, the WORST thing that could happen with all of this is for the government to get involved. When was the last time that government involvement solved anything? Exactly, never. This is an issue between the students/parents and the college. The state or federal government has no business sticking their grubby little hands where they don't belong. The anti-freedom faction in this country has been busy over the years programing all the sheeple to think that if something needs to be fixed or dealt with, that it's the government that needs to step in and do it.

Sensible conformities?!!!!

Yes, even Americans have those. We like to pretend to be the land of individualists, since we like to conform to non-conformity.

For example, you can't walk around naked in public except for a few designated areas. I'm assuming you aren't the type that streaks in public, so you're conforming to the standard of wearing clothes.

Oh yeah, heaven forbid that one not conform to the masses in a sensible way. Heaven forbid that one person be different than another.

Conformity is social programming bullshit and it's not so much rational as it is arrogant.

Hey, it sometimes gets so hot down here in NC that I wish I could just walk around naked. It would be great except for the stares. Still, it's not so bad. Most of the people I work with are not ones I'd like to see naked.

It's social programming for sure, but it has its uses.

If the French, or the Japanese, or the fucking Martians live in a society where social conformity is the norm, than good for them. That's not what OUR society is all about.

Conformity is the norm here. In fact, it is for humans overall. It's how societies form in the first place. There are only varying degrees of conformity.

Last time I check, America was the country everybody wanted to live in, not France.

Actually, that's not so true either. You see, it's not always a matter of people wanting to come here most. We just have some of the most open door policies of immigration in the world. If a country like Norway were to open its borders the way ours does, they would see massive amounts of immigration, but of course, they would also get crowded very quickly.

In short, a lot of the people we end up with are the result of treaties for providing relief to refugees, sheer convenience (when it comes to Mexicans, Central Americans, and South Americans), and much more lenient immigration laws (when it comes to various other groups).

France actually gets a lot of immigration from North Africa. In fact, it's more than they can really handle at the moment.

Yes, even Americans have those. We like to pretend to be the land of individualists, since we like to conform to non-conformity.

For example, you can't walk around naked in public except for a few designated areas. I'm assuming you aren't the type that streaks in public, so you're conforming to the standard of wearing clothes.

Hey, it sometimes gets so hot down here in NC that I wish I could just walk around naked. It would be great except for the stares. Still, it's not so bad. Most of the people I work with are not ones I'd like to see naked.

It's social programming for sure, but it has its uses.

Conformity is the norm here. In fact, it is for humans overall. It's how societies form in the first place. There are only varying degrees of conformity.

Actually, that's not so true either. You see, it's not always a matter of people wanting to come here most. We just have some of the most open door policies of immigration in the world. If a country like Norway were to open its borders the way ours does, they would see massive amounts of immigration, but of course, they would also get crowded very quickly.

In short, a lot of the people we end up with are the result of treaties for providing relief to refugees, sheer convenience (when it comes to Mexicans, Central Americans, and South Americans), and much more lenient immigration laws (when it comes to various other groups).

France actually gets a lot of immigration from North Africa. In fact, it's more than they can really handle at the moment.

Whatever, duder. You picked out 1 absurd exception for the basis of your argument. There are always going to be certain BASIC things that every society deems to necessary for it's continuation. Nakedness, in our society happens to be one of them for the moment...though there may come a time in the future where it's not frowned upon.

I was talking in general terms and you picked out a specific. There are always going to be exceptions to the rule, though the exceptions themselves are not the basis for an argument.

And as for the France thing, once again, another specific example when I was speaking in general terms.

Wow. Just when I thought our society couldn’t get any stupider or more pretentious. I honestly don’t know what to say. Where to begin criticizing a policy like that. It’s completely retarded, from every conceivable angle. What does a person’s weight have to do with their aptitude in the field they’re pursuing a degree in?

And can I ask something else? And let me make it clear that I myself am not overweight, so this is coming from a completely unbiased standpoint. At what point was self-respect equated with conforming to the standards of others? This is a concept that really irks me. Because one, it makes no sense whatsoever. And two, all it is, is an excuse to judge people by their looks, while disguising it with the more socially appealing concept of concern for their well being. It’s actually kind of brilliant, in a way. If I don’t like you because you’re fat, I’m the one with a problem. But if I don’t like you for the same reason, but use the excuse that you allegedly have no respect for yourself, your body, or whatever, it makes it sound like you’re the one with the problem! Even if you’re entirely content with yourself! Is there a Congressional Medal Of Bullshit? Because whoever came up with that one really deserves it! What’s even sadder is that it actually caught on. Really, though, think it through. How much less respect can you have for something, than if you base your opinion of/confidence in it on what everyone else thinks of it?

Wow. Just when I thought our society couldn’t get any stupider or more pretentious. I honestly don’t know what to say. Where to begin criticizing a policy like that. It’s completely retarded, from every conceivable angle. What does a person’s weight have to do with their aptitude in the field they’re pursuing a degree in?

And can I ask something else? And let me make it clear that I myself am not overweight, so this is coming from a completely unbiased standpoint. At what point was self-respect equated with conforming to the standards of others? This is a concept that really irks me. Because one, it makes no sense whatsoever. And two, all it is, is an excuse to judge people by their looks, while disguising it with the more socially appealing concept of concern for their well being. It’s actually kind of brilliant, in a way. If I don’t like you because you’re fat, I’m the one with a problem. But if I don’t like you for the same reason, but use the excuse that you allegedly have no respect for yourself, your body, or whatever, it makes it sound like you’re the one with the problem! Even if you’re entirely content with yourself! Is there a Congressional Medal Of Bullshit? Because whoever came up with that one really deserves it! What’s even sadder is that it actually caught on. Really, though, think it through. How much less respect can you have for something, than if you base your opinion of/confidence in it on what everyone else thinks of it?

Couldn't have said this better myself.......which is probably why I didn't! I learned a long time ago that I don't have to kiss society's butt and that I'm entitled to be just as happy in a big body as they are in small ones. I do not allow others to dictate my happiness anymore! I'm sure the college can find other issues to address collectively and not single out those who issues are worn on the outside......yet hope springs eternal.......

Congressional Medal of BS? I'm so stealing this line for my run-ins in P&R........:objection:

Whatever, duder. You picked out 1 absurd exception for the basis of your argument. There are always going to be certain BASIC things that every society deems to necessary for it's continuation. Nakedness, in our society happens to be one of them for the moment...though there may come a time in the future where it's not frowned upon.

I was talking in general terms and you picked out a specific. There are always going to be exceptions to the rule, though the exceptions themselves are not the basis for an argument.

The exceptions to the rule are what should help you define a more articulated viewpoint. In other words, I proved that there are sensible conformities and that every society has a certain level of conformity that is necessary for cohesion.

From that, it should be possible for you to come up with a stronger argument against this policy than just saying "conformism is unAmerican."

And as for the France thing, once again, another specific example when I was speaking in general terms.

But if you want to get your point across, you have to be specific. For example, what makes this policy any less rational than one requiring remedial classes for students that are bad at math?

I don't think that's the angle they're going for. The administration seems to recognize that obesity is worse among blacks than among the general population. Therefore, this is their attempt at fighting that.

Now, I'm not necessarily saying that I agree with this policy, but that appears to be part of the logic here.

And can I ask something else? And let me make it clear that I myself am not overweight, so this is coming from a completely unbiased standpoint. At what point was self-respect equated with conforming to the standards of others? This is a concept that really irks me. Because one, it makes no sense whatsoever.

It does make sense from the fact that a lot of self-respect is dependent on the attitudes of others. If a person lives in an environment where they are looked down upon because of something like being obese, then they are less likely to have as much self-respect.

A possible defense of this particular policy is that pushing obese students to work off some weight would improve their appearance, improving the way people treat them, and in turn, improve their own self-respect.

And two, all it is, is an excuse to judge people by their looks, while disguising it with the more socially appealing concept of concern for their well being. It’s actually kind of brilliant, in a way. If I don’t like you because you’re fat, I’m the one with a problem. But if I don’t like you for the same reason, but use the excuse that you allegedly have no respect for yourself, your body, or whatever, it makes it sound like you’re the one with the problem! Even if you’re entirely content with yourself! Is there a Congressional Medal Of Bullshit? Because whoever came up with that one really deserves it! What’s even sadder is that it actually caught on. Really, though, think it through. How much less respect can you have for something, than if you base your opinion of/confidence in it on what everyone else thinks of it?

I can't argue with that, but there's also the harsh reality that people are going to judge you because of your appearance whether you like it or not. On the one hand, it's important to not be overly concerned about the opinions of others, but on the other hand, a certain level of concern for their opinions is practical.

For example, how well you do at a job interview is partially tied to appearance. If you're considerably heavier than the average person, that might hinder you somewhat in your first impression to a potential employer. Of course, they'll never tell you that, but that is what goes on in the minds of many employers. Weight obviously doesn't mean much in a practical sense for most jobs, but instinctually, we do tend to still judge people partially upon visual features.

The exceptions to the rule are what should help you define a more articulated viewpoint. In other words, I proved that there are sensible conformities and that every society has a certain level of conformity that is necessary for cohesion.

From that, it should be possible for you to come up with a stronger argument against this policy than just saying "conformism is unAmerican."

But if you want to get your point across, you have to be specific. For example, what makes this policy any less rational than one requiring remedial classes for students that are bad at math?

I personally hate when people quote someone and write "this." But if I were to do that, this post might take one.

I have tried to bring up the remedial argument many times and it has been completely glossed over. It is, in my estimation, a crucial point.

Also, for what it's worth, I actually read about it, and BMI is not the exclusive factor that goes into who takes the class. So all those "bmi is bullshit" arguments go out the window a bit

I have tried to bring up the remedial argument many times and it has been completely glossed over. It is, in my estimation, a crucial point.

You want a response, here you go. You might not like it or agree, but it's a response nonetheless.

In my opinion, the remedial argument is a wad of horse hockey geared to pimp students out of more money and keep them in college longer......but I digress.

When I first entered college (back in the stone age) I was made to take remedial math, english, and writing; I excelled in all of those in high school btw. You know what happened in ALL three classes? I was asked by professors/instructors what was I doing there? Not everyone tests well; the day I took entrance exams, one of the students fell in the middle of the floor and had a seizure with ambulance and all ensuing. It's a little difficult to hold your concentration together after witnessing something so traumatic. Besides my percentages were just under their so-called threshold so I got jammed by default. In other words, just because someone's taking remedials doesn't mean they should be.

It's not an apples to apples argument; if I have to take a remedial class, no one but me has to know about it. If I'm fat, everyone knows I'm stuck with taking the Fat Bastard class because you're a seemingly unhealthy blimp who needs us to tell you how not to be fat and worthless!

Societal standards be damned, the size of my body doesn't determine my worth, value, or even my ability to obtain a college degree at that matter. It should be valued solely on academic performance alone. Now when they break out the "study" that fat people are less smarter therefore should take a fitness class in order to endure the academic requirements, then this is still extremely discrimatory and disrespectful to the students whose tuitions keep their bright arses in their jobs!

Also, for what it's worth, I actually read about it, and BMI is not the exclusive factor that goes into who takes the class. So all those "bmi is bullshit" arguments go out the window a bit

It doesn't really matter if they are going with the argument that fat people aren't healthy. There are unhealthy thin people and healthy and active larger folks. If the only goal is healthy lifestyle, then it can benefit everyone so everyone should take it, not just the fat folks.

You want a response, here you go. You might not like it or agree, but it's a response nonetheless.

In my opinion, the remedial argument is a wad of horse hockey geared to pimp students out of more money and keep them in college longer......but I digress.

When I first entered college (back in the stone age) I was made to take remedial math, english, and writing; I excelled in all of those in high school btw. You know what happened in ALL three classes? I was asked by professors/instructors what was I doing there? Not everyone tests well; the day I took entrance exams, one of the students fell in the middle of the floor and had a seizure with ambulance and all ensuing. It's a little difficult to hold your concentration together after witnessing something so traumatic. Besides my percentages were just under their so-called threshold so I got jammed by default. In other words, just because someone's taking remedials doesn't mean they should be.

It's not an apples to apples argument; if I have to take a remedial class, no one but me has to know about it. If I'm fat, everyone knows I'm stuck with taking the Fat Bastard class because you're a seemingly unhealthy blimp who needs us to tell you how not to be fat and worthless!

Societal standards be damned, the size of my body doesn't determine my worth, value, or even my ability to obtain a college degree at that matter. It should be valued solely on academic performance alone. Now when they break out the "study" that fat people are less smarter therefore should take a fitness class in order to endure the academic requirements, then this is still extremely discrimatory and disrespectful to the students whose tuitions keep their bright arses in their jobs!

It doesn't really matter if they are going with the argument that fat people aren't healthy. There are unhealthy thin people and healthy and active larger folks. If the only goal is healthy lifestyle, then it can benefit everyone so everyone should take it, not just the fat folks.

Um, I wasn't looking for someone to agree with me, I was looking for someone to address it. I find it much more interesting when people disagree since it provides a different perspective and can spark a good discussion

I acknowledged earlier that someone taking a remedial class doesn't mean they should be, and likewise not everyone who exempts out of a class actually has the requisite knowledge. That's life. Pragmatism would still dictate that the courses exist, unless you feel that the courses themselves are bogus. I'm guessing that referring to it as "hockey wad" or whatever that you are of that opinion. Your example however, actually contradicts your argument in my opinion. You watched someone have a seizure while taking your exam and couldn't concentrate, and were STILL mere percentage points below the line. So that suggests to me that the remedial classes are designed for people who struggle in a certain area. You were an exception, but think about what happened to you; it IS an exception.

It's generally hard to conceal what courses you're taking in college. I mean in high school it was well known which students were in "special education" and I observed that it definitely hurt their self-esteem. The question is, would they be better served in the long run if they were put in the ordinary course which they could not handle? I don't know the answer to that. Regardless, I'm not sure colleges generally have remedial classes as the student body is supposed to be relatively homogenous. I point more towards the students who exempt out, so I suppose those that don't are akin to the remedial argument, though not in an embarrasing manner.

Now, I would ask you, would an overweight person who was not forced to take a class suddenly be perceived as an "unhealthy blimp that is fat and worthless" because of this unique program? That seems unrealistic to me. Perceptions are formed about people's appearances independent of a new class they might have to take. Enrollment wouldn't make a light bulb go off to the rest of the student body that a particular student is fat.

The size of your body doesn't determine your worth or value, agreed. Neither does being good at calculus or understanding Faulkner. It is an institutional decision of qualifications they want their graduates to walk away with. And, once again, I don't agree with this program, i just happen to disagree with certain statements being made about it.

I understand that thin people can be unhealthy and larger people can be healthy. Just as sometimes the dumb kids get exempt and the smart kids have to take that boring statistics class, these things happen. But, while smoking drinking and drugs might be more dangerous than obesity, why argue against a slippery slope in the right direction?

While I would agree that it would be more consistent to make all students take this class, it's also feasible for Lincoln to decide that physical fitness is an essential part of graduating from their college.

I've always been a fan of the eight intelligences model, and one of the types in that school of thought is kinesthetic intelligence. In other words, physical fitness is essentially an intelligence of the body.

Again, in order to be consistent, the class would need to be required of all students, so we agree on that point.

Now, I would ask you, would an overweight person who was not forced to take a class suddenly be perceived as an "unhealthy blimp that is fat and worthless" because of this unique program? That seems unrealistic to me. Perceptions are formed about people's appearances independent of a new class they might have to take. Enrollment wouldn't make a light bulb go off to the rest of the student body that a particular student is fat.

Good point... Come to think of it, if you're obese, people are going to know right away anyway, because of the size differential. So, essentially, if someone is going to judge you negatively because of your weight, that's going to happen regardless of whether you take the class or not.

I think this is is a fantastic idea.

The problem is, not including other unhealthy habits in this kind of thing makes a bunch of people bitch and whine (mostly the overweight folks) about how unfair the policy is.

The way I see it, an unhealthy habit that makes you more prone to needing expensive healthcare and therefore puts a burden on society has one of two causes - you're a moron or you have something physically wrong with your body that should be addressed. You cann't possibly tell me that the obscenely large percentage of American's that are overweight (63%...sixty fucking three percent) ALL have a chemical imbalance or a thyroid deficiency that keeps them from losing weight.

Programs like this that force those who are just plain damned lazy to get up and do something about their conditions are GREAT ideas, but they need more thinking - the same organization that funds the program should also fund full-panel testing and evaluations to determine who, of ALL the participants, actually does have a physical problem that keeps 'em fat. Also, the program should make damn sure to be following up on the progress of those who are working to get fit, monitoring their achievments and ensuring the program doesn't only help them pass, but also makes them healthier as a result.

I think the health class should be mandatory for all students.
We had to have it in high school in order to graduate, remember?
Health education and wellness opportunities are really important.
It keeps health costs down. More and more companies are now
offering such options (onsite gym or gym memberships, classes,
etc), and if colleges required a health class for all graduates (since
we've established that just because someone is thin doesn't mean
they're healthy), I'm of the opinion that it'd be paving the way for
lower healthcare costs in our country.

While I would agree that it would be more consistent to make all students take this class, it's also feasible for Lincoln to decide that physical fitness is an essential part of graduating from their college.

I've always been a fan of the eight intelligences model, and one of the types in that school of thought is kinesthetic intelligence. In other words, physical fitness is essentially an intelligence of the body.

Again, in order to be consistent, the class would need to be required of all students, so we agree on that point.

So by that logic, are we to say that any discipline which the college considers important AND pervasive (that is, not unique to a major but necessary for any graduate that bears the lincoln name) is mandatory for all students? No exempt-outs? Might not be a bad idea, though i woulda been pissed if i had to take more spanish in college!

So by that logic, are we to say that any discipline which the college considers important AND pervasive (that is, not unique to a major but necessary for any graduate that bears the lincoln name) is mandatory for all students? No exempt-outs? Might not be a bad idea, though i woulda been pissed if i had to take more spanish in college!

Well, clearly, some grandfathering would have to occur for the older students nearing graduation, but say... organizing a college to hone all 8 intelligences among all of its students would be a very healthy (but logistically demanding) arrangement.

It's worth a shot, but it would take some serious foresight and planning.

I think this is is a fantastic idea.

The problem is, not including other unhealthy habits in this kind of thing makes a bunch of people bitch and whine (mostly the overweight folks) about how unfair the policy is.

The way I see it, an unhealthy habit that makes you more prone to needing expensive healthcare and therefore puts a burden on society has one of two causes - you're a moron or you have something physically wrong with your body that should be addressed. You cann't possibly tell me that the obscenely large percentage of American's that are overweight (63%...sixty fucking three percent) ALL have a chemical imbalance or a thyroid deficiency that keeps them from losing weight.

Programs like this that force those who are just plain damned lazy to get up and do something about their conditions are GREAT ideas, but they need more thinking - the same organization that funds the program should also fund full-panel testing and evaluations to determine who, of ALL the participants, actually does have a physical problem that keeps 'em fat. Also, the program should make damn sure to be following up on the progress of those who are working to get fit, monitoring their achievments and ensuring the program doesn't only help them pass, but also makes them healthier as a result.

All your points could be said for smoking and drinking. It's a program at a private university no one will be followed and no one will "achieve" anything. They will do what they have to do to get the degree they want through the place they want and then go back to those bad old habbits.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back