• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video Producers - Tell us about the wouldn't come backs

This is one of the only times it has happened to me, but in this case I would say the model had an actual phobia of being tickled and I stopped the shoot early.

www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.ph...-Unbearably-Ticklish-Cat!!-(M-FF-FEET-NYLONS)

She was distressed to the point of tears and trembling even at the idea of being tickled and it was a fairly uncomfortable situation - I'll never know why she agreed to do the shoot in the first place!

Just a comment..... she looks so much like one of my nieces it's scary! Not her, though. Her hair is fire red! Plus, my niece is way skinnier.... almost a toothpick... :p

This is one of the only times it has happened to me, but in this case I would say the model had an actual phobia of being tickled and I stopped the shoot early.

www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.ph...-Unbearably-Ticklish-Cat!!-(M-FF-FEET-NYLONS)

She was distressed to the point of tears and trembling even at the idea of being tickled and it was a fairly uncomfortable situation - I'll never know why she agreed to do the shoot in the first place!

I liked this clip. Unfortunately, Cat could not take even two seconds of sustained tickling. This was clearly too much for her.

Wow, tickle videos must make a ton of money to be able to let potential models throw out any asking price they want and you'll shoot it.

These two ladies were an exception. They both have huge pre-existing fanbases, a lot of whom I knew would want to see them do these kinds of videos. I was confident that I'd be able to at least make back my investment this time.

Relax, Man, it was just a joke!

Sorry. But my whole point is that producers are constantly being accused of all sorts of crazy shit that has no basis in reality. Like how "everyone knows" we all hire fakers and as the previous quote proves, we're all rollin' in it. I can speak honestly about my experiences because I have no customers to lose. lol

Speaking of...

Don't take it personally. SoleMates has ranted angrily at TMF'ers generally on the subject of people not buying enough of his clips.

That is a gross misrepresentation of anything I've ever said. I only bring up poor sales to remind people that this is a business mostly consisting of hobbyists shooting in their basement (obviously, there are exceptions) who take a shitload of criticism borne out of ignorance of the realities of the business by said criticizers, most of whom don't even buy our product in the first place.

But, back on topic, Julie (from "Julie is Ticklish"), thought the tickling clips were only going to be like ten seconds in length. She says as much on camera when I keep tickling her for more than that.

Last edited:
The only model I can recall is Sara from the realtickling's heyday... Did a bunch of work with TiB, and one shoot she was feeling "particularly ticklish" and TiB (God bless his soul) really pushed her limits. She never came back after, and her final shoot is still one of my favorites to this day.

The only model I can recall is Sara from the realtickling's heyday... Did a bunch of work with TiB, and one shoot she was feeling "particularly ticklish" and TiB (God bless his soul) really pushed her limits. She never came back after, and her final shoot is still one of my favorites to this day.

Yes that was a fantastic clip he really went to town on her!

But while TiB did say she wouldn't shoot with him again, she went back a couple of years later and did a couple of clips with Audrey Dupree

Yes that was a fantastic clip he really went to town on her!

But while TiB did say she wouldn't shoot with him again, she went back a couple of years later and did a couple of clips with Audrey Dupree

Which clip was that?

I never had a model stop and never come back because she couldn't take it, but I did have Lindsay call me after we shot Lindsay & Tina's 1st Time to tell me she'd never work with me again because Tina was more ticklish than she was and it made her jealous. That's her on the left.

LT1.jpg

I also had Taylor tell me she would only shoot a 2nd video if I tripled her payment and shot the video in a 5 star hotel. She also didn't want me to show her face, despite having shown it in her original video.

Taylor7.jpg

Needless to say, she never came back.

Thanks for the input tickleshow, these are the kinds of insights I thought would be interesting to hear.

That is about the weirdest thing I've ever heard.

It was the strangest thing I ever heard, too. She and Tina finished the shoot, which was only my 3rd ever and they left together. Tina, who was much more ticklish stopped at the elevator and came back to ask me if she would be able to shoot another video at a later date. So rather that talk to her in the hallway, she came in and I gave her my contact info and she called me a week later to schedule another shoot. Lindsay saw her come back into the studio and left the building, then called me, yelling about how I favored Tina and was not as interested in further discussions with her because Tina was ore ticklish. Then she said she'd never work with me again. I guess I git lucky there. :)

Really weird, since it wasn't you who stopped Tina but she came back to you!

I wouldn't say it's that weird. If you're doing something sexual and clearly favor one person over another then I think they're going to feel inferior regardless. I just don't think it matters why someone is getting more attention when one person receives more than another, you know?

I wouldn't say it's that weird. If you're doing something sexual and clearly favor one person over another then I think they're going to feel inferior regardless. I just don't think it matters why someone is getting more attention when one person receives more than another, you know?

I see this, but at the same time he didn't follow the girl out and ask, she turned and came back and asked him. Not his fault she was super excited to do another one.

I never watch videos with guys in them; after hearing about it and knowing how ticklish her UB is, that one almost made me buy it. Almost. :)

It was the strangest thing I ever heard, too. She and Tina finished the shoot, which was only my 3rd ever and they left together. Tina, who was much more ticklish stopped at the elevator and came back to ask me if she would be able to shoot another video at a later date. So rather that talk to her in the hallway, she came in and I gave her my contact info and she called me a week later to schedule another shoot. Lindsay saw her come back into the studio and left the building, then called me, yelling about how I favored Tina and was not as interested in further discussions with her because Tina was ore ticklish. Then she said she'd never work with me again. I guess I git lucky there. :)
Sounds like you got lucky there! She sounds like a real headcase to me. You're better off without her around anyway!

I never had a model stop and never come back because she couldn't take it, but I did have Lindsay call me after we shot Lindsay & Tina's 1st Time to tell me she'd never work with me again because Tina was more ticklish than she was and it made her jealous. That's her on the left.

LT1.jpg

I also had Taylor tell me she would only shoot a 2nd video if I tripled her payment and shot the video in a 5 star hotel. She also didn't want me to show her face, despite having shown it in her original video.

Taylor7.jpg

Needless to say, she never came back.

Dude, I've shot with more famous models and they were never that jealous or demanding. What's going on here?

I see this, but at the same time he didn't follow the girl out and ask, she turned and came back and asked him. Not his fault she was super excited to do another one.

Exactly!

I wouldn't say it's that weird. If you're doing something sexual and clearly favor one person over another then I think they're going to feel inferior regardless.

She's supposed to be a model and therefore professional! It was a gig, not a threesome!

I've shot with more famous models and they were never that jealous or demanding.

Probably BECAUSE they were more famous. They know how to be professional.

To sceej56:

Reg: Ariel Cole

I believe the video you're referring to is one that was produced by a spanking company years ago, but the video was actually all tickling. The video was called tickled female intruder and my understanding is that this was ariel's last fetish video. I'm not sure if it is true, but apparently she was tickled right into retirement with this video.

Hmm. Yeah, I suppose you're right, but I think you could extend that to everyone in regards to their work lives. Just because you are supposed to be professional doesn't mean you always are and always will be, though, you know? It's rough sometimes. I'd still posit that tickling can be physically/emotionally intense so that is likely related.

The impression I got -- and I had to re-read to find out I was wrong -- from that story was that these two individuals were friends and that the one invited the other. So, initially, I had thought they weren't necessarily 'pro models' and that that was relevant. But it's not, so I don't know why I'm saying this. She definitely ACTED like that was the case, though! So that's probably why I felt that.

It's silly, certainly, but I can still see the situation causing jealousy. What's weird, to me, is that she acted as she did over it rather than just, you know, walking off because who the fuck cares? Right?

It's just my opinion that it isn't that weird though so I suppose I'll stop trying to convince everyone else, since I think everyone disagrees with me XD. That might be more about my stance on 'weird' than anything, really. Hoo boy. I need to stop now so Im going to.

Onward to the original topic! I rather liked it and I would like to hear more if possible.

To sceej56:

Reg: Ariel Cole

I believe the video you're referring to is one that was produced by a spanking company years ago, but the video was actually all tickling. The video was called tickled female intruder and my understanding is that this was ariel's last fetish video. I'm not sure if it is true, but apparently she was tickled right into retirement with this video.
Do you happen to know the name of this video? And/or the company that made it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back