• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Want to find out more about Sweed? Or swedes in general? ASK! :D

Well, then what's the stupidest thing you've done of your own free will? :p

Hanging out with the so called "friends" I hanged out with before. ^^ :S

As for a more funny one, Im gonna have to think about that. xD

do those four ever double date? :p lol

Hahaha. xD
No, at least not that I'm aware of. X'P
And if they had, I'm sure the media would have spread that all over the country. :p

Mwahaha, you put that on your "goals for the year" list? :neenerneener: I have REALLY gotten into your head, haven't I? :devilish:

Haha, I was just kidding! :p xD
But okay, take that as a compliment if you want ;)

What are your thoughts regarding Surströmming? :p

Well I don't actually think I've ever tasted it. :S But the smell is terrible. xD I still think I would like to taste it sometime though. 'Cause many people say it tastes good but smells bad. Plus sometimes you have to try before you judge, and everything :) But yeah, we'll see. :p

Do you feel any guilt since you became the TMF's Favorite Swede and took Carsomyr's crown?

You shouldn't. :bowing: :carmeldansen:

Do you feel any guilt since you became the TMF's Favorite Swede and took Carsomyr's crown?

You shouldn't. :bowing: :carmeldansen:

Haha what? xD Well, I don't see it that way. :O Carso is awesome, and we can share the crown in that case. :D I'd only have to watch out for his super-ego so that he doesn't steal my part of it when I'm asleep though. :rowfull: xD

But I guess, thanks for the compliment :blush: :aww: :)
You're pretty awesome yourself! :D :twohugs:

Silly Birdman... I don't need a crown, I'm the goddamned EMPERAWR! :D

Haha what? xD Well, I don't see it that way. :O Carso is awesome, and we can share the crown in that case. :D
Eh share? :eek: Would ya be content with being the Crown Princess instead? :p

Or does that mean you'll plot to kill meh? :scared:

Have you streaked naked before? Doesn't matter the function.....just so there were lots and lots of people there. :jester:

Do you like to slide around hardwood floors in your socks? :jester:

Do you have a favorite band?

That pretty much depends, depending on my different music periods. ;) But overall, no. I have favourite artists though, for an example Tim McGraw. :)

Are you taller than Angel77? :manicd:

I dunno. Don't know how tall she is, so that's pretty impossible to answer. :p ;)

How many times a week do you have fish for dinner?

I think 2 or something, as an average. But we also have it in school a lot during lunch. :p

Eh share? :eek: Would ya be content with being the Crown Princess instead? :p

Or does that mean you'll plot to kill meh? :scared:

Dunno, princess sounds so fairytale-ish. xD Rather queen :angel: ;)

What? :S Why would it mean that? :eek: Man, you're confusing me xD

Have you streaked naked before? Doesn't matter the function.....just so there were lots and lots of people there. :jester:

Haha, no. xD Or I dunno, if you don't count showers in public bathhouses :p

Are you a fluffyy widdle hamster? :D :p

Meh! xD :Grrr: I shouldn't have told you about that old nickname. xD

How do you feel sharing space on this forum with another Swede?

It's gr8. :D Except when he's calling me stuff like that :p ^ (see question above) xD

Do you like to slide around hardwood floors in your socks? :jester:

No, because ice has better glide. ;) So either ice outdoors with my shoes, or ice-skating. :D (which, for the record xD, I'll be doing today with a friend :D)

Dunno, princess sounds so fairytale-ish. xD Rather queen :angel: ;)

What? :S Why would it mean that? :eek: Man, you're confusing me xD
As queen you would rule beside me! :eek: I dunno, man... I dunno... :p

Haha, but if you're the Crown Princess, you're next in line to the throne after me! :eek: I thought royal families ALWAYS plotted to kill off one another... at least they used to do that back in the good old days. :D

Meh! xD :Grrr: I shouldn't have told you about that old nickname. xD
Teehee! :excited: Maybe you could tell us some more of your nicknames? :pweese: :p

As queen you would rule beside me! :eek: I dunno, man... I dunno... :p

Haha, but if you're the Crown Princess, you're next in line to the throne after me! :eek: I thought royal families ALWAYS plotted to kill off one another... at least they used to do that back in the good old days. :D

Gosh, that's exactly the point. ;) Equal power to both. :p Or in this case not power, but whatever. xD

Hahaha lol. xD Not anymore though. :p But therefore (or not therefore, but I could use that as an argument to get what I want :angel: xD), I should be queen instead. ;)

Teehee! :excited: Maybe you could tell us some more of your nicknames? :pweese: :p

Haha :p Nope. ;) The damage is already done. xD

Gosh, that's exactly the point. ;) Equal power to both. :p Or in this case not power, but whatever. xD

Hahaha lol. xD Not anymore though. :p But therefore (or not therefore, but I could use that as an argument to get what I want :angel: xD), I should be queen instead. ;)

You have to fill out the Queen application form then. :p

Do you play chess? :D

You have to fill out the Queen application form then. :p

Do you play chess? :D

Haha sure. :p How do I do that? :D

I've done it a few times, but I just haven't patience enough. xD I prefer Scrabble in that case, 'cause I find word thinking much funnier than strategy-thinking. :)

Haha sure. :p How do I do that? :D

I've done it a few times, but I just haven't patience enough. xD I prefer Scrabble in that case, 'cause I find word thinking much funnier than strategy-thinking. :)

How should I know? :eek: I've never applied to be queen! :jester: :neenerneener:

Do you think you could beat me at Scrabble, then? :D

How should I know? :eek: I've never applied to be queen! :jester: :neenerneener:

Do you think you could beat me at Scrabble, then? :D

Hahah. xD :rowfull: Maybe just a simple message? :angel: Like:
" From now on, I Sweed, accept the title and the honor as the Swedish Queen of the TMF. I promise to do the best I can to serve the folk as good as I can." That should do it, right? X'P :jester:

How am I supposed to know? xD I have it at home though, so we could find out in March if you want to. :) :p

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back