• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to the new forum!

Jeff thanks. The new forum looks great. Happy to be back

I can't get in from the main page. I click on to enter and nothing happens. I had to go to my history to find a specific page of the TMF to be able to get in here.

I was among those unable to log in after the upgrade, but thankfully could update my password.

There are certainly some rough edges, but I hope the result is better for everyone.

(And I never thought I'd miss Verdana a little, but I'll get used to it.) ^ ^

I can't get in from the main page. I click on to enter and nothing happens. I had to go to my history to find a specific page of the TMF to be able to get in here.
Had the same issue. Jeff mentioned the homepage doesn't work anymore. Only having it on my computer now. Phone is taking me right to the forum.

I am also having issues signing into the account I've had since '07 using the password that I'm pretty sure has never been changed in that time

"I don't understand what you mean about the highlighting of text though? Can you describe what you mean in more detail?"

In the text field here, if you go to select a body of text, an amount of letters etc, for editing, the standard blue highlight doesn't come up, nothing comes up it seems. It still works, I can "highlight" text I'm entering and edit it accordingly, I just can't see it.

Yeah so I immediately can't log into the account I've had for nearly 20 years. Had to use this alternate account and I'm struggling to get anywhere on this new site.
Gonna be honest with you. I immediately hate it and I want the old site back.
It took me 20 minutes to even log into this account just to post here and I'm not eager to come back to this.
Love ya Jeff but this is not good.
did you forget your password? if so, then you could have just asked for a password reset to be emailed to you.

We got rid of the Enter page, you might have that html page bookmarked? From now on just go to ticklingforum.com and it will take you right to us

"I don't understand what you mean about the highlighting of text though? Can you describe what you mean in more detail?"

In the text field here, if you go to select a body of text, an amount of letters etc, for editing, the standard blue highlight doesn't come up, nothing comes up it seems. It still works, I can "highlight" text I'm entering and edit it accordingly, I just can't see it.

I'm not seeing that myself. When I highlight text, it lights up in blue. What are you using to access the forum? I'll see if I can reproduce it.

Had the same issue. Jeff mentioned the homepage doesn't work anymore. Only having it on my computer now. Phone is taking me right to the forum.

On your computer, if you go to just ticklingforum.com without using a bookmark, what do you see?

Looks great but trying to get into the chatroom was a problem.

I'm on desktop. I've changed to the old TMF colour scheme and the issue seems to be fixed. It was happening on the new black and white colour scheme.

I'm on desktop. I've changed to the old TMF colour scheme and the issue seems to be fixed. It was happening on the new black and white colour scheme.

Black and White was my first attempt to define a style, I probably made a mistake somewhere. I will work on it :)

Really glad you guys were able to improve the forum! Is it possible to get a dark color theme though? Something like black background with white text etc. It would be so much easier on the eyes.

Really glad you guys were able to improve the forum! Is it possible to get a dark color theme though? Something like black background with white text etc. It would be so much easier on the eyes.
I definitely want to do that but my first attempt was kind of a catastrophe. Eventually I'll revisit it but to be honest it probably won't be soon.

I am also having issues signing into the account I've had since '07 using the password that I'm pretty sure has never been changed in that time

Yeah, I had a similar problem -- old password isn't working, and whatever email I attached to the account about 1000 years ago almost certainly doesn't exist anymore. I mean, this new profile will work fine, and I guess I can always visit the old one's posts like I'm gazing at them through the glass at a museum.

Yeah, I had a similar problem -- old password isn't working, and whatever email I attached to the account about 1000 years ago almost certainly doesn't exist anymore. I mean, this new profile will work fine, and I guess I can always visit the old one's posts like I'm gazing at them through the glass at a museum.

If you email me, address on the sidebar, I'll get you straightened out :)

So this morning when I tried to come to the site, I kept getting a blank white screen this message in the top left corner, "PHP 7.0.0 or newer is required. 5.6.40 does not meet this requirement. Please ask your host to upgrade PHP." I couldn't get to the site at all.

My laptop did need an update, and I did that. But after the update, I was still getting the same message for a while. Now all of a sudden, I can access the site no problem. I still had to change my password the other day like I said before, but I haven't had any login issues since changing it.

Did anyone else get this PHP message at any point?

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know if something on my end was causing me to no longer have access to the site.

Glad that wasn't the case.

Now after I can login, everything works pretty good. It is so much easier to post pictures and it is fun. I like the new forum and I think I got pretty fast used to everything. Nice work.😃

I like the update too and thanks for the fast help to get my account working again. 😘

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back