• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well if you HAVE to ask...

OFF TOPIC: Ooooo Purr has ask me thread. right onnn! lol

ON TOPIC: okay so what is you favorite way to unwind (aka relax) ?
if you were a type of weather what would you be and why?

If I bet a prostiture $100 she could not make me have an orgasm,would that be gambling,or prostitution?

OFF TOPIC: Ooooo Purr has ask me thread. right onnn! lol

ON TOPIC: okay so what is you favorite way to unwind (aka relax) ?
if you were a type of weather what would you be and why?

I told myself I wouldn't for forever because I didn't think I could handle that which was the scandalous questions of the tmf, but I'm totally ready now. :lion:

Ideally I'd have some awesome beach house I could relax in, but since I don't have one of those, sitting at home drawing while drinking a hot drink is probably my favorite way.

I'd be a hurricane, because that's what Natural, ASU, and Slacker are going to experience for their harassment on facebook. :swordfight:

If I bet a prostiture $100 she could not make me have an orgasm,would that be gambling,or prostitution?

If she can't win the bet, it's prostitution for trying so hard. If she did win, it's gambling...cause hey...she won! And so did you!

What is the origin of how you came up with your screen name ?

I'm actually going to be changing it soon, but the origin of this one was my trying to think of a suitable name. So I thought about my interests and Egypt popped up. Bast is the ancient Egyptian cat goddess that looked over hearth and home. Since I'm a homey person who likes Egypt, myth, and cats, seemed to work!

I'd be a hurricane, because that's what Natural, ASU, and Slacker are going to experience for their harassment on facebook. :swordfight:

:bwahaha: I love you and your killer fierceness! I miss talking to you. :bubbleheart:

okay next question: Do you have anything coming up in which you are excited for or happy about?

:bwahaha: I love you and your killer fierceness! I miss talking to you. :bubbleheart:

okay next question: Do you have anything coming up in which you are excited for or happy about?

HECK YES! I'm moving in less than 2 weeks so I've been packing like a fiend to get ready.

I have to admit I'm a closet fan of yours...I guess this means I'm coming out of the closet?

Anyway - one of the things I'm a fan of are your pics. Do you take them yourself or do you have a lucky photographer?

What kind of vehicle do you drive? :sherlock:

The kind I thought was amazing until I had to recently stick a bunch of money in it to fix: bonneville.

I have to admit I'm a closet fan of yours...I guess this means I'm coming out of the closet?

Oh, I'm flattered. :blush2:

Anyway - one of the things I'm a fan of are your pics. Do you take them yourself or do you have a lucky photographer?

I take them myself when I can, which isn't very often. Some in my album in my profile were taken at NEST, though I'm not sure who the photographer was.

Are you excited to rock out with me in a few months, Naughty Librarian?

If you could have your choice to instantly master any language on this planet, which would you chose?

Thank you for your previous answers! Another, if I may...

If you could have dinner with any famous person from the past or present, who, and what would you want to talk about?

If you could have your choice to instantly master any language on this planet, which would you chose?

Ojibwe, hands down :D

Am I still held accountable for your bad dreams? :xlime:

Only when they involve you not showing up! LOL

Thank you for your previous answers! Another, if I may...

If you could have dinner with any famous person from the past or present, who, and what would you want to talk about?

I think I'd want to meet Stalking Wolf so we could speak about his spiritual growth, where it began to where it was before he died. I feel like I could learn a lot from him. And hey if that doesn't work, I'll go for Mark Twain. I hear he was a fun guy. ;)

Thread bombing incoming...3

err..

1. How long is your hair?

- short (down to the tops of your shoulders)

- medium (down below shoulder blades)

- long (mid back or longer)

2. Do you usually wear your hair up or down?

3. I know a girl who has 100 different pairs of shoes. How many pairs to you own?

4. Of those shoes, how many are high heeled?

5. How would you discribe your relationship with your parents?

6. What genre of music do you mainly listen to?

7. Of that genre of music, who is your favorite solo artist? Favorite band?

8. Have you seen any (or all) of the "Saw" movies?

9. What is your favorite genre of movie?

10. Of that genre of movies, which one is your current favorite? All-time favorite?

11. If you could travel back in time, which era would you most likely want to visit?

12. If you had won a sweepstakes where you'd earn a million dollars every year for the rest of your life, what would you do with it?

13. Have you ever gone skydiving?

14. Have you ever gone skinny dipping on a dare?

15. Have you ever gone deep sea diving?

16. Have you ever gone up in a hot air balloon?

17. Would you ever wanna take a ride in a spaceship to see the rest of the galaxy?

18. Do you believe that there is intelligent life on other planets?

19. Have you ever gotten arrested? If so, what for?

20. If you could gain one superpower, which one would you choose?

Do you still buy CDs? If so, what's the last one you bought?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back