• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well if you HAVE to ask...

Are your brownies truly the best in the world?

Well I might not go THAT far, but they're some fine ass brownies. Which is why it's key you go to a gathering so you can eat some.

Who are a) your all-time favorite 'ler, and b) your "dream 'ler"?

I actually don't have an all-time favorite, believe it or not I don't session too often. Dream ler would be someone who can read body signals and reactions well and adjust their style accordingly and drive me insane! :) I've noticed sometimes lers will go for THEIR favorite spot, even when it's not yours, and it doesn't matter what your reaction is, that's just what they stick with.

well, I hope you are practicing....you better be

Haven't been. I had to pack all my games for the move! :pillowfight:

Thread bombing incoming...3

err..

1. How long is your hair?

- short (down to the tops of your shoulders)

- medium (down below shoulder blades)

- long (mid back or longer)

Long, and trying to work on getting it longer.

2. Do you usually wear your hair up or down?

Down usually, until the end of the day when I put it in braids or pull it up.

3. I know a girl who has 100 different pairs of shoes. How many pairs to you own?

Ummm...somewhere between the 10 and 20 region I believe.

4. Of those shoes, how many are high heeled?

5!

5. How would you discribe your relationship with your parents?

It works best at a distance. Or spending no more than a day or two a time at their place.

6. What genre of music do you mainly listen to?

This switches every few months. Oddly enough right now...it's been folk and hip-hop. What can ya do.

7. Of that genre of music, who is your favorite solo artist? Favorite band?

I like all of folk too much to name a favorite, but as for hip-hop it's been Tech N9ne.

8. Have you seen any (or all) of the "Saw" movies?

I've seen a good chunk of them until it started becoming like the Land Before Time and I lost track of how many there even are.

9. What is your favorite genre of movie?

None really, I just want to watch a GOOD movie. I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies though because they always follow the same stupid formula with the same jokes. I demand variety!!

10. Of that genre of movies, which one is your current favorite? All-time favorite?

I guess a current favorite movie of mine would be The Blind Side since I just watched it the other night. An all time favorite...hm...The Mummy is a big favorite of mine. So is National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. I have a lot of favorites...

11. If you could travel back in time, which era would you most likely want to visit?

None in this century honestly.

12. If you had won a sweepstakes where you'd earn a million dollars every year for the rest of your life, what would you do with it?

The first mil I'd probably put in an account that draws interest so I could use it to pay bills the rest of my life. The rest of it I'd use to take care of people around me and make them happy, and the remainder of that which I imagine would be a huge portion of money, I'd give to charity organizations like Heifer International or an organization that focuses on helping animals come out of unfortunate circumstances and recover so they can live normal lives.

13. Have you ever gone skydiving?

I haven't, but it's on my bucket list.

14. Have you ever gone skinny dipping on a dare?

No one's ever dared me to do it, and I don't want to sear anyone's eyes out. ;)

15. Have you ever gone deep sea diving?

No, but I want to live right on the water. Also a goal of mine. Maybe I could do it then.

16. Have you ever gone up in a hot air balloon?

No, and I have to be honest, the first 20-30 minutes might be cool, but then it'd be boring as hell. I'm a kinsethetic person. I like to touch things and be involved, not just stare all day.

17. Would you ever wanna take a ride in a spaceship to see the rest of the galaxy?

Well they can make a spaceship that doesn't have a malfunction that causes me to explode or spin out somewhere I'll be the first to sign up.

18. Do you believe that there is intelligent life on other planets?

Absolutely. I think it's ignorant to assume we're the only form of life in the entire galaxy.

19. Have you ever gotten arrested? If so, what for?

No, I behave around law enforcement. :devil2:

20. If you could gain one superpower, which one would you choose?

Either the ability to fly or the ability to control elements. (See: Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Do you still buy CDs? If so, what's the last one you bought?

Actually the last one I bought was a Tenacious D CD off from my brother's friend, but I don't think that's supposed to count. I don't buy'em too often. I acquire them...um...other ways.

Of the four elements, which would you want to control?

Second question: Do you put anything in your brownies (peanut butter, buffalo, etc), or are they best plain?

Of the four elements, which would you want to control?

Water, hands down. :D (Did you see her bloodbending in the show? IT WAS AMAZING!)

Second question: Do you put anything in your brownies (peanut butter, buffalo, etc), or are they best plain?

I like putting bits of soft chocolate in mine so that when they cook, they are soft and squishy and have a bit of liquidy chocolate every now and again.

Mmm, my mom makes chocolate chip banana bread that'd make you weak in the knees.

Speaking of which,

What are 5 things that make you weak in the knees?

About how many CDs do you own?

Not many, they all fit into one wee folio. I prefer just getting the songs I want off from CD's and not paying for everything, even if I don't want some of it. And I'm PISSED. I just broke my Rob Zombie CD in the car the other day. It just fell out of the holder and cracker in half!

Mmm, my mom makes chocolate chip banana bread that'd make you weak in the knees.

Speaking of which,

What are 5 things that make you weak in the knees?

Oh, hee hee. Let's see.

1. Puppies and kittens.

2. Good looking guys.

3. An amazing meal (mostly cause I'd be too fat to stand by the end of the meal).

4. TV shows with hot men doing scandalous things (See: Dexter)

5. Confidence mixed with friendliness and kindness.

Now I have 2 reasons to go to a gathering. :)

What are 3 things that make you smile like nobody's business?

Now I have 2 reasons to go to a gathering. :)

What are 3 things that make you smile like nobody's business?

oooOOOooo. LOTS.

1. When a kitten gets mad and goes tearing across the floor.

2. Whenever I talk to my close TMF friends.

3. Watching Chappelle's Show. (It's funny as heck!)

I'm a fan of lasagna baking, too. And banana bread. GOD, how could I have forgotten about that? It's damn near my favorite kind of bread.

^ If only...if only.......I could get twenty-five years back!

Could you name 3 more, then, since there are so many? :)

Only for you.

1. The smell of someone making breakfast in the morning when it involves bacon.

2. When one of my students overcomes something and tells me how happy they are that they accomplished it.

3. Waking up to a blue skyed day with cooler temperatures and a wind that makes the leaves break against one another in the trees.

Ahh, so you're also an educator. Cool. :)

What made you choose the quote in your sig?

Ahh, so you're also an educator. Cool. :)

What made you choose the quote in your sig?

I have strong feelings when it comes to certain things politically, and I feel that this quote has represented past 8-10 years very well. I'm not a fan of war, for obvious and less obvious reasons.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back