• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What About A Man's Choice?

OBleedingMe said:
Rrright, and a man can hire a surrogate mother. Any way you cut it - natural tickler is right. Men and women NEED each other.
But back to what you said, kis... I'm NOT talking about a final decision in what the woman does with her body. No one here is saying that. She can do what she likes with the pregnancy and her future, and the man should be able to control his future as well. It's only fair.
As for the "granite in your heart" comment, I wouldn't say too much if I were a woman... your gender has been murdering fetuses for the last thirty years. I think it takes a much colder person to end an innocent life than to simply refuse to financially support one.

There you go again, twisting my words. I don't believe in abortion, so we don't have to talk about murdering the fetuses. This last statement of yours contradicts large portions of your posts, doesn't it? Don't you want the woman to abort the baby to eradicate the problem? You did say that, right? This woman (myself) has never and will never have an abortion, so that comment doesn't apply to me.

Nothing is fair about unplanned/unwanted pregnancy. Everyone involved has to make a sacrifice, whether the baby is kept, adopted out, or aborted. It hits everybody invoved. And my comment about granite is correct. If you don't take care of the life you helped procreated, you might as well as killed it. The child may grow up incomplete wondering where daddy is and why didn't he love me enough to stick around. That's a type of death to me.

natural tickler said:
Yeah you could go to a sperm bank, true enough, but it still took a branch to get what you need, so we both need each other, no matter how you twist it. Yeah, I know we some men who aren't men, but let's separate the real from the deadbeats, shall we? I am sensing that some of the heat you're directing is bitterness between you and the kid's father. Remember its not about either one of you: it's about the child, so try to work things out. :)
No one is talking about the real men who step up to their responsibility, so I'm really not sure what you're talking about here. I do not allow my issues that are nearly twenty years old to cloud my judgement. My child is a healthy, happy young adult who has someone he calls DAD. It's just not the bumb who donated the sperm. I'm very happy with the way things turned and am NOT THE LEAST BIT BITTER! How can I be bitter with an individual who I have seen three times in twenty years? I've discussed him more on this thread than I'd wasting time doing, but he's a great example of a lousy, deadbeat dad that did nothing for his kid. I grow weary with people who haven't lived the experience thinking I can be analyzed like a patient. I'm just fine and don't need the help, thank you very much. When I needed help, no one was around. NT, I have to call foul on this comment.

I've been saying all along that it's about the child. Have you read any of my posts? Once junior is conceived, it should be about him/her. Unfortunately, it's almost always the perpetrators who are fighting, not the poor kid inside awaiting his fate in the womb.

I know that there are unstable women who should've been sterilized in advance. I know that there is unfairness in divorce and custody and support cases. I wasn't born yesterday. I also know that a man shouldn't shirk his responsibilities just because he doesn't want to do them. Any man that doesn't take care of his own and walks away from his responsibilities is lower than a snake, simply put.

Last edited:
At what point did it become a bad thing to go to college? I'm NOT BITTER about it - oh, not at all, no way what so ever, I'm not gritting my teeth when I say that, it's a smile - but it does catch me by suprise. More people, and undereducated ones, I'm all for that, but then, what would I know about it I haven't lived life, me sitting in this big tub with a feeding tube in my ear and a Hermes scarf over my eyes; but if all this stuff I'm reading here is "life", then life sucks rotten eggs.

BTW, I was aborted, and I turned outr JUST FINE!!!

A branch at the sperm bank, Natural? Brilliant!

Oddjob0226 said:
At what point did it become a bad thing to go to college? I'm NOT BITTER about it - oh, not at all, no way what so ever, I'm not gritting my teeth when I say that, it's a smile - but it does catch me by suprise. More people, and undereducated ones, I'm all for that, but then, what would I know about it I haven't lived life, me sitting in this big tub with a feeding tube in my ear and a Hermes scarf over my eyes; but if all this stuff I'm reading here is "life", then life sucks rotten eggs.

BTW, I was aborted, and I turned outr JUST FINE!!!

A branch at the sperm bank, Natural? Brilliant!

Kis scratches head and asks....

Whatever are you talking about? No one said not to go to college. Where did you get that from? I'm busting my tail to send my daughter to college in two years. I'm also finishing my bachelor's degree this year. What would make you assume I don't support higher education?

What I don't support is foolishness at parent's expense. That goes along with the partying and the sexual misbehavior that is part of the basis of this thread in the first place. A whole lot of accidental pregnancies happen at college campuses every day! The student is there for an education, not all this other stuff. That is not what parents are paying their hard-earned money for! There are some crazy things that go on at college campuses all over the world. Some of these so called interest groups I simply don't agree with. But I'm all for higher education.

I made the sperm bank comment in response to NT's assumption that a woman needs direct contact with a man in order to make a baby. Although I don't agree with the process, many women are choosing the sperm bank to procreate. It certainly solves OBM's and his men's group's problem doesn't it? No responsibilities, no child support.

You took this to a level that surprises even me. And I thought I had heard more than enough information in this thread. I hope that helped fill in the blanks. If not.......

no...No...must NOT get involved...in this thread...for sake...of my own SANITY!

Aw, what the hell.

I've said it before: The only real, tangible choices a man who does not want to be a father has in this matter are get cut or don't have sex with a woman. Me, I like women. Most of the time. At least for sex. As a man if you want to control your own reproductive destiny, pop a few samples in a freezer somewhere (A sperm bank preferably, where for a nominal rental fee you can have your future children at your leisure), and visit your friendly neighborhood urologist.

And as an afterthought, if anyone would like to have a REAL problem getting child support, try getting it from a woman.

Rxx

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back