• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are some of the nice things you do for a lee after you tickle?

Helena

Level of Tangerine Feather
:justlips:
I'm a lee, and I would love to hear about any special things all the lers do after a lee submits to tickle torture?
Share what you would like.

Usually

would rub and massage my lee ( feet especailly ) and or course offer her anything she needs since she would be out of breath. Wanna try Helena?
:poke3: :poke3: :poke3: :fish:

Sweet kisses, tender caresses, massaging her body gently. Then I would make her a dry martini! <<<<----

:wub:
fttickler,
Those things that you mentioned are great! I love massages! How sweet!

:wub:
Feathery,
Sweet kisses, tender caresses, and a drink are all very nice gentures!

Thank you both for sharing this!

I un-tie him.

But if I'm feeling really nice, I will kiss him all over 'til he pukes (he hasn't puked yet). I often times get a massage after being the lee. Hell, who am I kidding? I get massages even if we don't play. Gotta love him.

Last edited:
Recommended article on aftercare.

Most stories and scene accounts leave out this very important (but granted less interesting) part. I would just do what comes natural with the person. It sounds like people have given some great examples so far.

GirlsDoItToo said:
I un-tie him.

:jester: This was just funny. You made me laugh. Thank you. :jester:

Sabaki,
:poke3: I have read about aftercare, but thank you for the reference. I was just asking about any special things individual lers might do. :poke3:

Maniac,
A full body massage is fantastic! Great idea! That would be wonderful for easing sore muscles. You sweetie.

Kissing, nuzzling, caressing, cuddling if it's not too warm or too uncomfortably sweaty, loving/caring eye contact, soothing talk and words of thanks.

Because I do a lot of tickle-wrestling, we're usually both pretty worn out at the end of a session, but I usually do the massage thing before the session to warm my 'lee up... :D

I like to just hold her, give her gentle back rubs, stroke her hair and make sure she's comfortable in every way....just making sure that she's happy. It's a pretty good feeling for me too actually. :)

After I...

Make her put away all the toys. If I'm in the mood.....massaging of course.

Pretty similar

I always have a dry, soft, fluffy clean towel ready. I dry us both off with that.
I will also have prepared in advance a small snack and drink for each of us. Nothing big or elaborate, just something tasty to restore the depleted blood sugar level and remoisten a mouth that may have gotten dry.
Then I take her to bed and cuddle until she falls asleep in my arms, after which I allow myself to fall asleep without changing positions. Sometimes we wake up in the same position later.
I always have it cool enough in the room for us to be comfortable cuddled up under a quilt.
I also have a breath spray within easy reach, so that when we wake up I can give each of us a quick spray to get rid of 'morning breath' before I give her a wake-up kiss. Because we usually have slept in, we then shower together, dry each other off with big bath towels, dress, and I take her someplace nice for brunch.
Then we kiss goodbye for the moment.
I know, I'm just an old romantic. :xpulcy:

I usually end a tickling session with a long foot massage/worship session.

I take her to a really nice restaurant and tell her she can order anything she wants; its my treat. That seems to be really appreciated.

Do you mean before or after the multiple orgasms? ;)

Once everything has calmed down, I tend toward a lot of cuddling and petting. I also fetch water and snacks if necessary, and on very hot days I've been known to wipe her down with a cool wet cloth.

Redmage said:
Do you mean before or after the multiple orgasms? ;)
That's exactly what I was thinking. You beat me to it. :smilelove

Redmage said:
Once everything has calmed down, I tend toward a lot of cuddling and petting. I also fetch water and snacks if necessary, and on very hot days I've been known to wipe her down with a cool wet cloth.
Very hot days... or very messy days. ;)

But seriously, cuddling and petting are all good. :)

as a lee..i would like a massage..and maybe some cuddling..

After....

isabeau said:
as a lee..i would like a massage..and maybe some cuddling..

I could do both. Yes......BBB can cuddle. I know it blows my image but what the hell? For a sexy blonde with ticklish feet......I'd cuddle all night.

I'm trained in massage, so he gets a nice long massage all over. Then he gets to come with me into the shower. :veryhappy And I make him breakfast the next morning :wub:

The other thing i might do is leave her tied up until i get home from work the next day. that way it saves the time of re-tying her again. :shock:

Helena said:
I'm a lee, and I would love to hear about any special things all the lers do after a lee submits to tickle torture?

I take the handcuffs off her finally
:firedevil :imouttahe

Helena said:

After releasing her I pass her a bottle of whatever she wants to drink and then I give her a foot massage .

tickler_n_black said:
I untie her.
Goodieluver said:
I take the handcuffs off her finally
:firedevil :imouttahe

Maybe, she would say those magic words, "No wait, Darling... please don't untie me... not just yet!"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back