• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are some of the nice things you do for a lee after you tickle?

MrPartickler said:
I like to just hold her, give her gentle back rubs, stroke her hair and make sure she's comfortable in every way....just making sure that she's happy. It's a pretty good feeling for me too actually. :)

MrPartickler,
Those things are nice. It's good that you enjoy them too.

Lergirl69 said:
I'm trained in massage, so he gets a nice long massage all over.

Lergirl69,
Your lee is very lucky! What a great answer!

FlockOfSeagulls said:
I take her to a really nice restaurant and tell her she can order anything she wants; its my treat. That seems to be really appreciated.

:2poke: What lee isn't hungry after tickle torture? That's really thoughtful Flocky. Thanks for sharing. :2poke:

Redmage said:
Do you mean before or after the multiple orgasms?

Once everything has calmed down, I tend toward a lot of cuddling and petting. I also fetch water and snacks if necessary, and on very hot days I've been known to wipe her down with a cool wet cloth.

Redmage,
You really take excellent care of a lee. Thank you for posting.

lergirl69 said:
I'm trained in massage, so he gets a nice long massage all over. Then he gets to come with me into the shower. :veryhappy And I make him breakfast the next morning :wub:

Wow! Thats some golden treatment right there. Good stuff lergirl. And in my case after the tickling has subsided, we roll the dice and see whats next. (I sure wish there was a sleep side to these dice, i've been up 3 days already) :devil2:

Mastertank1 said:
I always have a dry, soft, fluffy clean towel ready. I dry us both off with that.
I will also have prepared in advance a small snack and drink for each of us. Nothing big or elaborate, just something tasty to restore the depleted blood sugar level and remoisten a mouth that may have gotten dry.
Then I take her to bed and cuddle until she falls asleep in my arms, after which I allow myself to fall asleep without changing positions. Sometimes we wake up in the same position later.
I always have it cool enough in the room for us to be comfortable cuddled up under a quilt.
I also have a breath spray within easy reach, so that when we wake up I can give each of us a quick spray to get rid of 'morning breath' before I give her a wake-up kiss. Because we usually have slept in, we then shower together, dry each other off with big bath towels, dress, and I take her someplace nice for brunch.
Then we kiss goodbye for the moment.
I know, I'm just an old romantic. :xpulcy:

I read this early this morning and all I can say is....wow! That would describe one helluva session my dear! :blush:

maniactickler said:
Full body massage.
That sounds real good... but then you'd fart and ruin everything.
fttickler said:
does a tongue bath from head to toe count :jester: :poke3: :xpeepsofa
sigh... and to think I left the west coast... damn!
MrPartickler said:
I like to just hold her, give her gentle back rubs, stroke her hair and make sure she's comfortable in every way....just making sure that she's happy. It's a pretty good feeling for me too actually. :)
leeboy said:
I usually end a tickling session with a long foot massage/worship session.
shit... you guys want my address and directions to the house???
FlockOfSeagulls said:
I take her to a really nice restaurant and tell her she can order anything she wants; its my treat. That seems to be really appreciated.
Make it a steak so rare that when you poke it with a fork it still moos and you got yourself a deal!!!

Redmage said:
Do you mean before or after the multiple orgasms? ;)

Once everything has calmed down, I tend toward a lot of cuddling and petting. I also fetch water and snacks if necessary, and on very hot days I've been known to wipe her down with a cool wet cloth.

Cmon' people.....I'm supposed to be studying! Enough already! :blush: :blush: :blush:

At the risk of sounding repetitive....I've given extensive massages/rub-downs....soothing caresses.....bathing together (if the tub is adequately sized) is also a nice post-session activity....and, in almost every case....the best thing one can do.....I'd surrender my own feet to the female 'lee in question and let her have her way with 'em.... :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

Spoiled Sweet....

Ler does lots of things before, during, after.... tickled...tortured..completely undone.... losing all thought... multiples....pampering...massages...showers or baths...oils...sings to me and he can sing...spoiled sweet

after care

After the scene there is definitely water, food, massage, cuddling and if it is someone I am intimately involved with kissing.

Also I make sure to give compliments to the person I am topping on what a good bottom/lee she was and highlight some of the fun moments. This is very important with my lover who is new to the whole tickling thing so I definitely give praise for the fun moments and remind her how much I love her.

If this is before "going to work" or something similar a shower is in order, though that can happen other times too depending on the scene. Sometimes it is helpful because (as Red Mage puts it) the multiple intense orgasms.

When it is my turn being the lee then it is water, cuddling, lovey talk and I need to get her to do more massage since she is good at it. Though kissing and sex is also possible depending on where we both are at when it is over.

Bagelfather said:
After the scene there is definitely water, food, massage, cuddling and if it is someone I am intimately involved with kissing.

Also I make sure to give compliments to the person I am topping on what a good bottom/lee she was and highlight some of the fun moments. This is very important with my lover who is new to the whole tickling thing so I definitely give praise for the fun moments and remind her how much I love her.

If this is before "going to work" or something similar a shower is in order, though that can happen other times too depending on the scene. Sometimes it is helpful because (as Red Mage puts it) the multiple intense orgasms.

When it is my turn being the lee then it is water, cuddling, lovey talk and I need to get her to do more massage since she is good at it. Though kissing and sex is also possible depending on where we both are at when it is over.

:poke3: Hello Bagelfather, :poke3:
I really enjoyed reading about the nice things that you do for a lee after you are done with tickle torture. I appreciate you sharing them!

Hmmmmmmmmm, well a massage is definately mandatory in my book,and afterwards i would suggest some fine wine and some relaxing music to complete that wonderful session we both enjoyed :twohugs:

focus said:
Hmmmmmmmmm, well a massage is definately mandatory in my book,and afterwards i would suggest some fine wine and some relaxing music to complete that wonderful session we both enjoyed :twohugs:

:p Focus,
:redheart: That sounds like a great idea to unwind after a tickle session. Great ideas. :redheart:

i agree with focus except for the wine. i'm not old enough for that yet. but even so, i think just relaxing and pondering back on the moments is one of the best things you could do.

if i went and massaged someone right after it, then i would end up sneaking some in there and it would jsut go back to that, lol.

I've heard some ler's buy the lee a jar of orange marmalade...hmm now that seems a bit different..

I'm a snuggler, pure and simple. After it's all over, I give her a big ole hug and cuddle like two pandas in the briar.

Then, I let her do WHATEVER she wants . . . You don't want me to explicate more than that. :cool2: WHOA MOMMA! :veryhappy

I know that after a long tickle torture, I like to get a massage. I also like to give massages after giving someone a long tickle torture.

:bouncybou :bowing:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back