• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you prefer? Younger or older?

SmashTV

1st Level Yellow Feather
While I love to see all women (over the age of 18) tickled senseless, there's something sooooo sexy about older women, say between 35 and 50 being tickled to death. To me, the sense of authority goes, and they revert to 'immaturity' again.

Probably been asked before, but what do others think, or prefer? oler or younger?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

ummm...

35 is older...lol? I'll definitely go with older then. I'm not tickling anyone who doesn't remember the Beatles as a foursome! Q

oopla-dee... oopla-dah...

Q, there were four of them? :wow:

he must be old enough to have owned one of those suitcase record players with the pop-up middle for 45’s at some point in his life (and have played an LP at the wrong speed at least once) for me to even consider it.

just squeaking into that ‘younger’ category - Ayla

SmashTV said:
While I love to see all women (over the age of 18) tickled senseless, there's something sooooo sexy about older women, say between 35 and 50 being tickled to death. To me, the sense of authority goes, and they revert to 'immaturity' again.

Probably been asked before, but what do others think, or prefer? oler or younger?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I agree on the high side of your choices or prefrences. 50 ish , is about the oldest as far as I am concerned too.

Definatly women over 18 is fair game!!!:D :devil:

TTD:devil2: :tickle: :jester:

I dunno if 35 is "older" but yes, I really enjoy them too. Perfect example is Tirza from MTP. She's 30-something, hot and ticklish. :D

Re: oopla-dee... oopla-dah...

Ayla ny said:

(and have played an LP at the wrong speed at least once) for me to even consider it.

To quote Tomas Chong,portraying contestant Bob Bitchin, from the comedy skit "Let's Make a Dope Deal". 'I once played Black Sabbath at 78 speed.... I saw God"!:D

Kids now days, have no clue what an LP even IS!

The only thing they would know from LPs and Record Players are from History Books and Night Club DJ's or DJs for Hire!

I have scars that are older than most of 'em!;)

TTD

I still love to see younger girls tickled. I just think it's cuter. The way they giggle and squirm. An 18 year old being tickled is far better in my opinion that a 48 year old ticklee!!!

ALL MY OPINION and... SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO LIFE EXPERIENCES!

ForgottenTcklr said:
ALL MY OPINION and... SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO LIFE EXPERIENCES!

You are a wise person.

I vote for ladies in their mid to late 30's or older.

Last edited:
Re: oopla-dee... oopla-dah...

Ayla ny said:

he must be old enough to have owned one of those suitcase record players with the pop-up middle for 45’s at some point in his life (and have played an LP at the wrong speed at least once) for me to even consider it.

Hey..Watch that! That was my favorite toy as a kid......:rolleyes:

Ven

Re: Re: oopla-dee... oopla-dah...

venray1 said:

Ven

And as you grew older, you started to play with Better Toys!;) :D

TTD:devil2: :tickle: :jester:

Re: Re: oopla-dee... oopla-dah...

venray1 said:

Ven

hey, I can't talk... I used to wear a T-shirt with a picture of The Fonze giving the thumbs-up and a caption that said "Aaaaayyyy...". I even carried a Fat Albert lunch box! (hey hey hey) :D

Hey, I had one of those. I even played some Partridge Family on it! Come on get happy!!

I'm 41, and I think I can be a fun ticklee!!!

JPie

If I had to make a choice, I'd go for younger, but that's because I'm only 26. Having said that, I'm sure my preference will change as I age, and I love to tickle women, whether they're 18, 35, or 50! :D

I agree that much younger women are fun to tickle because of the way they squeal and giggle, but I find that I tend to form a closer emotional bond with people around my own age (I am 29). My male 'lee is 31; my closest female tickle-friends in real life are all close to 40. I imagine that as I get older my upper range will expand a bit.

Luv,

as with all things...

older is better.
i have tickled women all my life, and as i get older, and my ticklees get older, i have found that the older ones are much better!
older women seem to get the sensual side of it better, and understand how tickling can be an enjoyable tool.
long live beautifull, older, ticklish women!
steve

yea baby!

You GO Steve! Older women (and by that I mean not 18 etc) are sexier by far! Women in their 30's and up know their body better, they know themselves better and they're not afraid to say what they want/mean!!!

Ticklegrrrl (a 33 year old sexy woman)

Thank You All

For your help and insights. I should point out that I'm only 27 myself, and, as I said at the outset, while I love seeing any woman tickled, I think that video prodcuers everywhere have flooded the market somewhat with 'pretty young things'. I think that the older woman is more down to earth and natural. My fave ever vid clip is of Rene (I think that's her name) being held down during a Superbowl or World Series (I'm English, so forgive my ignorance!), and armpity and stocking foot tickled by three people. Her howls and shrieks are music to the ears....

I mean, if I could go back in time and tickle teachers, then THAT would be the ultimate!! A man can dream....it's like as well, all the women I think back to when I was younger, while they've aged, in my head they're still the same age they were when I was younger. So, any tickle fantasies I have are taken from then.

Oh, one more thing, and this is to all the women who answered this. When I said older, and stated 35 to 50, I didn't mean that 35 was old!! Good God, no, I couldn't handle the abuse if I'd meant that!! I just meant that normally the lees in the videos are aged between 18 and 25. not that 35 year old are old. No. No way. 35 isn't old. No. It's not. Really. 35's a great age. It's not old.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. But 35's not old.

(SmashTV thinks he's done enough to get out of trouble now)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

p.s. 35's cool.

I've always thought GROWN women were the BOMB!!! That's only because they ARE!!!Often,they're to tired to resist and you know I hate when that happens!!!

:devil:

Re: yea baby!

Ticklegrrrl said:
(most deleted)
Ticklegrrrl (a 33 year old sexy woman)

Based on the picture in your signature, yes, very sexy. :D

Actually after thinking about it since this thread started(which is quite obvious since I couldn't have been thinking about it BEFORE this thread started, If I could, I would need an agent;) ), the question raised is somewhat vague. This is NOT in anyway an insult or ment to critisize. Example: To someone who is...19, a 28, or 30 year old would be "Older" to that person but younger to someone who is 35 or older.
I am 42...an OLDER woman to me would be over 45.
Within or under 5 years distance between is not really OLDER or YOUNGER even though in actual age it is but in the rhelm of things, you are in the same age range.

Would a 20 year old girl tickle someone in their early 40's?
Would a 20 yr old male tickle a 40+ female?

Yeah yeah, so I over analyze:p

I'll suffer the consequences.
Consequences-schmontsaquences, a post is a post.

TTD;) :D :devil2: :tickle: :jester:

thanks

Milagros you rule!! Thank you very much for the kind words! Women over 30 are sexy indeed! You GO girls!! Bring on the ticklers!

ticklegrrrl

Older women are definetly better, I like a nice 98 year old.

:p

Drew;)

Additional thoughts on age differences

I just got into this topic at a trample board this evening -- a guy in his 30's who said he couldn't find "young" (18-21) women who wanted an "old" guy like him.

I have found that slightly older women tend to be a bit more adventurous with "alternative" activities like tickling, etc. When I started out at that tickling/trampling gym, I was 23, and I was the youngest person there. Most of the women were 30-45ish and "down-to-earth" but cute-looking. I have never been tickled by anyone (female) under 30 or over 44 in real life.

Some very young women of exceptional maturity prefer older male friends, and some very mature younger males like older female friends. (Same rules apply for same-sex unions.) For the most part, however, I have found that women from 30-45 are the most likely to "try" something unconventional like tickling, and more likely to be bi-curious as well. And yes, I think that is a very sexy age group!!!

Love and laughter,

As a young'n...

I still think of 35 as RELATIVELY older, (though not old by any means)...I think I prefer people my own age as ticklers (I'm a lee remember) but at the same time there is a certain appeal to people of the more adult age groups as ticklers too...who knows? Maybe I'm just not picky. :)

didn't the original poster..

...come back and say he ment older than the little girls that are the prodominent feture in the videos? ya know, the 19 to 25 set. he said older than them. so say anywhere from 28 on up to 50? now that's one attractive group in my eyes! esp. the mid 30's on up. those ladies have a wealth of knowledge that is far sexier than any tight bottom little 19y.o. anyday :eek: :D
steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back