• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you prefer? Younger or older?

While I love to see all women (over the age of 18) tickled senseless, there's something sooooo sexy about older women, say between 35 and 50 being tickled to death. To me, the sense of authority goes, and they revert to 'immaturity' again.

Probably been asked before, but what do others think, or prefer? oler or younger?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I've gone younger, I've gone older, I've gone same age. All fun. :triangle:

For the most part, 35-50. Personality is a factor. I do know a couple of fantastic ladies in their mid 20's. Plus at 54 :eek:, the 18-30 age group tends to shy away.

I've gone younger, I've gone older, I've gone same age. All fun. :triangle:

Great Response Capnmad,

I have gone younger,older and to the point of tickling and being tickled by much older than I thought I would but really when it comes down to it for me personally at least is the ticklishness and the reactions,responses and the personality ,compatibility on different levels not just the love of tickling .

As a, shall we say, mature man, I love tickling and tending to the feet of women who are over 35.
You can't beat age and experience.
Women in their 20's generally don't do much for me.
Years ago there was a great movie out titled "In Praise of Older Women."
I couldn't agree more except for my own title:
"In Praise of Older Ticklish Women."

Younger girls tend to be sillier and up for new things. But at the same time they are quick to call you "wierdo" or "freak." Now that I am almost 30, I am more attracted to more mature women. There's nothing hotter than a 40+ and Fine know what you like and tease you with it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back