• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where's your favorite tickle area?

Where's your favorite tickle area?

• Feet

Votes: 1,640 65.4%
  • Underarms

Votes: 460 18.4%
  • Ribs / Belly

Votes: 546 21.8%
  • Genitals

Votes: 348 13.9%
  • Other

Votes: 108 4.3%

• Total voters
On Krystle...her bellybutton, right below the waist, small of the back and ribs/sides

when she gets me..My hips...even tho it tickles so bad. i kinda enjoy it.

If I HAD to pick one area, it would be the belly. That's my fav target when tickling others and my fav area to be tickled in. But, I also don't limit myself. I'll tickle where I get the best response.

I voted "other" but my real favorite place to tickle someone is wherever their most ticklish spot is. Then I am merciless!

M1

feet though some feet have turned me off in the past this one girl took off her socks and man her feet looked like hands what a turn off :(

Definitely the belly, though I enjoy tickling any part of the upper body.

My Favorite Tickle Area

My absolute favorite part of a woman's body to tickle is the soles of the bare feet. Belly tickling is OK, but it doesn't rock my boat like foot tickling. :D

Definitely thighs and butts. I love to see feathers tickling a womans privates.

but why feet?

OK, like all the other polls feet is by far the winner...but why???

I like guys' lower tummies and sides. They seem like very soft and vulnerable places for a guy to be tickled.

Feet all the way, baby. When they are shoulder width apart in a set of stocks with the toes tied back. The more ticklish the better.

So hard to choose....

Based on the poll I had to go feet, as this was the area that got me started as a tickler at the tender age of 4. Since then, I have learned to appreciate all those special sensitive spots on a ticklee and don't just focus on feet as a tickle target. Whatever spot gets the best reactions gets my vote every time!

JB

Feet have always attracked me more, than any other tickling parts.

Feet are definitely my favourite spot to give girls a tickle. There`s nothing more beautiful than nicely shaped bare feet and wiggling toes.
But I also tickle belly or ribs on occassions.

Last edited:
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back