• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where's your favorite tickle area?

Where's your favorite tickle area?

• Feet

Votes: 1,640 65.4%
  • Underarms

Votes: 460 18.4%
  • Ribs / Belly

Votes: 546 21.8%
  • Genitals

Votes: 348 13.9%
  • Other

Votes: 108 4.3%

• Total voters
Tummy, bare if possible. Then underarms, then ribs, and then feet. :)

From the videos being produced I would argue that's a false statement, but who knows.

I would tend to agree, no matter how much we feet people would wish otherwise. In my experience, the most sensitive areas have been the neck and above the hips. That usually means, however, that instead of laughs and giggles, there's screaming and screeching or even silent laughter. The feet, happily, usually produce my preferred reaction--that beats sheer intensity anytime.

Whoa, hey, I just noticed. Hey, Big Blue, are you who I think you are? :)

Its very annoying how everyone loves feet. All sorts of artwork and clips are 100% feet and VERY annoying >_>.

Feet are my favorite. Underarms and belly would be next. I like feet especially when they have been in shoes all day. there is something about the smell that is intoxicating. They are most sensitive then too. Love peeling off shoes and socks/stockings.

Feet are my favorite. Underarms and belly would be next. I like feet especially when they have been in shoes all day. there is something about the smell that is intoxicating. They are most sensitive then too. Love peeling off shoes and socks/stockings.

In this foot scenario, leaving on the nylons, you will have found my most ticklish spot. Otherwise, you'll find that my entire upper body (hips, tummy, sides, underarms) are quite vulnerable. ;)

It seems that feet win out in general, but I would think the favorite spot for all you ler's would be wherever your lee is most vulnerable/ticklish! ;) My feet ARE ticklish, but the rest of me is more ticklish than that area.

Oh i love stocking feet too. Don't get me wrong. I think fishnets are sexy too. I also forgot to mention thighs,knees,underarms and necks. Some of them can be attacked at the same time.

I love feet. I love the expression that the feet are the gateway to the entire body. Though I'm sure I made taht expression up. I saw a movie once where this man rubbed this woman's feet and he said that he could message different parts of her body through her feet. I'm not sure if that's true, and really it doesn't matter. Feet are beautiful, I tell all my lady friends that, and they think it's cute.

those, my friend are acupressure points!

Tickle Spot

If Tickling Then It Is Where Ever I Get The Best Reaction, If It's Being Tickled Then It Is My Belly Button Because It's Arousing, My Feet If The Tickler Wants To Hear Me Scream And The Rest Of My Very Ticklish Body If The Tickler Just Wants To Watch A Woman Go Completely Insane With Laughter.

I love the feet but i do like to tickle the belly too and those are where i like to be tickled also

Believe it or not, my arms--one of the consistantly squealy-ticklish places :eek:

~K

With 68% preference after all this time... I think we can declare that feet win!!!

So, what do feet win? I think we know that... more tickling!!!

hmm. feet are fun. but so are ribs and underarms. thighs and hips are good too. =P

Well... I've always had a major soft spot when it comes to tickling a tied up girl on her bare feet, so I voted feet. :D

I likey the feet. Yes indeed, very much so.
Nothing sexier than a woman's barefoot.

Not a thing...............

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back