• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which is more fun?

ClickChix

TMF Poster
Hey everyone,

I am always curious as to which people enjoy more.... F/M or M/F?

I personally prefer F/M probably because I LOVE tickling helpless men into a state of insanity! hahaha

But what does everyone else enjoy? I suppose it would have a lot with wether you are a lee or ler of course.
I do enjoy men tickling me, over women if I were to be tickled....But I enjoy tickling them more! Maybe in a way its a sense of revenge hahaha
In my personal play times (not on film lol), I enjoy to be tickled first, so when its my turn to tickle I am mentally like "I am going to get you!".

But it was just a thought I had today....so I was curious to hear from others.

Princess C

I love them both, but after all the M/F I've seen, I definitely find that F/M catches my eye more readily and is always a welcome sight when it pops up. X3

I consider myself a switch, but I do tend to lean more lee. Plus my fiance and I have a mostly male Dom/female sub relationship. Therefore I tend to like m/f more, but I can always appreciate a good f/m with a hot ticklish male lee.

Oh man that's such a hard one! I've been tickling Rec for a while but just recently let him actually tickle me. Not sure what I like more-him thrashing around all lost in the moment and out of breath, or that mischievious glint in his eyes when he picks up my foot and wiggles his fingers..

Oh man that's such a hard one! I've been tickling Rec for a while but just recently let him actually tickle me. Not sure what I like more-him thrashing around all lost in the moment and out of breath, or that mischievious glint in his eyes when he picks up my foot and wiggles his fingers..

:) hehe

I will say that when I pull up tickle-videos, if it's F/F she's kind of like "Meh." but if I bring up a decent F/M video, she starts getting all giggly and is like "Look at him trying to act tough!".
And yes, we've laid in bed with the laptop watching tickle videos as a couple.
Oh God..we're that annoying couple of the TMF now, aren't we?

Ugh, yeah you had to go and make it all sappy and annoying didn't you?

F/m due to my lee to ler ratio being about 65/35, though still enjoy M/f too.

Would choose to be first as well to be a tickler if switching it up & taking turns since I can imagine the revenge tickling being a bit more intense.

I absolutely prefer F/M, being mostly a lee F/M is definitely my preference.

I think I love them almost exactly equally.

The reason is that, for all the typically physical and cultural differences between men and women, the fact that a member of one can so effectively affect and enjoy the manipulation of the other is something that flies in the face of those differences. The plain rawness of the reflexes, the power dynamics, the amusement or joy at manipulating them – everything seems as though it must feel approximately identical either way around.

I certainly appreciate both sides, however, F/M is my favorite. I also completely understand about wanting to tickle first so that you are the recipient of revenge.

I'm sure M/F is more common... I myself, being a switch, like both.

Depends on my mood :D Im a complete switch, so I enjoy all preferences (even observing m/m!), so it just depends which mood I'm in.

~K

M/F definitely more fun. Male subbiness makes my skin crawl. I am glad that people are a lot more accepting of it, though. This place used to be pretty cold to those with that preference, and it's become a lot more inclusinve over the years.

:) hehe

I will say that when I pull up tickle-videos, if it's F/F she's kind of like "Meh." but if I bring up a decent F/M video, she starts getting all giggly and is like "Look at him trying to act tough!".
And yes, we've laid in bed with the laptop watching tickle videos as a couple.
Oh God..we're that annoying couple of the TMF now, aren't we?

Embrace it.

I love a good f/m video. I'm a guy with a dominant 'lee side, so it's great to relate to. I can imagine the female 'ler tickling me.

Hmmm... It's a tough question for me as well. Because there is nothing better than breaking a lee under your wiggling fingers, but when you find that woman who can and most certainly will try to break you, enjoying it in the process... f/m is definitely a lot of fun.

I'm a switch btw with more of a ler streak. I'd say... 60/40.

I love it all. I even like and get turned on watching M/M. I am a switch, though I lean Lee. I'll enjoy tickling or being tickled by anyone attractive, and watching the same.

I definitely prefer F/M, and always have. I'm a very ticklish guy and as far back as I can remember, I wanted to be tickled by girls. Princess C is a woman after my own heart with her insatiable tickling of helpless males ;-) I love the way she tries to make sure her lees are as ticklish as possible, like when she puts them in a full body nylon suit to tickle them, since nylon seems to make already ticklish skin even more ticklish. :) I still wonder what that would feel like. Seems very hot.

f/m.

If I spent time under the covers with you, I'd gulp, my heart would pound, and I'd say "tickle me."

as a switch...f/m or m/f either way is fine , as long as i'm part of the equation! lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back