• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which is more fun?

I like F/M best. F/F is also cool to watch. Really what I dig are female lers.

I have pretty good taste for f/f, too. I can't watch m/m, though--makes my skin crawl. I'll also be the first to admit that that's hypocritical. Regardless of how hypocritical it is, it's just the way it is for me.

Like Drew, I also am mainly about a good female tickler, and honestly, I often find that better tickling results can be found in f/f than in f/m. It seems that many female ticklers are more playful, lighthearted, and flirty when they tickle guys, but when they tickle girls, they get a little more down to business. For example, a few years ago, Silvercherry got this model named Lucy (and I have sometimes wished she would come back to them, but it's been a few years now, and she has probably moved on to other things). She wasn't super ticklish, so they billed her mainly as a 'ler. She a guy in one of her videos, and she did a good job, but it was a little bit like watching a young woman playfully tickling a boyfriend. However, Lucy was also in at least two f/f videos where she tickled Kandi, and every time, she sent poor Kandi into stratosphere-level hysterics. In one of those videos, Kandi actually reached a point where she screamed out something to the effect of "Oh, would someone please make her stop!"

I prefer M/F or F/F but more M/F I love to see helpless women tied up in stocks, with toe bondage and nylon tickling including.

I consider myself a switch. Honestly, I love both. It depends on my mood at the time and what is agreed on, but I do like the idea of tickling a female first and then getting tickled by said female as revenge.

i would say F/M. if the guy being tickled is hott.
with M/F the models often are not ticklish, and tend to fake laugh. which is easy to spot. I have never seen a guy pretend to laugh when he's tickled.
they always find the most ticklish guys in many cases. While the girl victim is probably always attractive for the overwhelming male audience of such videos,
she is not always the most ticklish, i would say 1 out of every 3 times.

Whenever i watch girls being tickled, i always imagine that its me in her place. hahaha

I easily prefer F/M in videos, and yours is one of about 3-5 sites that I buy from. In tickle sessions, I like to get some M/F in and definitely enjoy it, but spend a majority of the time as lee... mostly at the preference of the F (often a pro domme). Thanks for doing what you do.

Joe - the videos which feature you are incredible! The ladies really seem to enjoy themselves tickling the heck out of your fine body and those feet. No acting seems required!

I myself prefer M/F, because women generally have a more delightful laugh than men. (At least for me. I'm attracted to women)

Yours in Ticklerdom,
TickleBelly98

I myself prefer M/F, because women generally have a more delightful laugh than men. (At least for me. I'm attracted to women)

Yours in Ticklerdom,
TickleBelly98

I can certainly relate to that (as a Ler and a heterosexual male).

My default attraction is M/F. However I was first turned on to tickling by a female Ler who liked to tickle boys. These girls have a fascination for me - but it is dawning on me that in those scenarios, I am actually most interested in watching the Ler herself, not her victim. I do love watching a woman who is possessed by the evil tickle bug. They've got something.

Probably, M/F. But they are both good. I like the ClickChix black Nylon Body Suit tickling videos. Is their any Female's tickled in the nylon body suit?

Mostly I like M/F tickling and F/F tickling. For the most part I'm a 'Ler but, I love to be tickled by vicious, vengeful and cruel women until I've been driven around the bend and back. And the slower and more drawn out, the better but, I like a little fast and furious gargalesis too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back