• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who do you know has the worst smelling flatulence?

i know that our very own miss tamia78 can kill small animals with hers

i call them silent grandpa farts cause they sounds like an old man gasping for air

:yowzer:

i know that our very own miss tamia78 can kill small animals with hers

i call them silent grandpa farts cause they sounds like an old man gasping for air

:yowzer:

Oh boy....just....oh boy......I hope you can run really fast for very long distances if she ever reads this. :xpeepsofa

YAY IMMITURE THREADS!!! :bouncybou

I gotta say- my mom beats all. It's what Hell smells like, I'm sure, lol

kered i dont need to run because she porbably doesnt even know about the post and im sure she would just call and chew me out no biggie

:wavingguy

I had chili with ice cream for dessert and everything is functioning wonderfully!!:happyfloa

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted in here. :D
But I've got good news. I've been firing really good during the past week. I've been getting more fiber into my diet and I've been producing some nice, deep sounds and noxious vapors that linger. :xlime: :woot:

But I've got good news. I've been firing really good during the past week. I've been getting more fiber into my diet and I've been producing some nice, deep sounds and noxious vapors that linger. :xlime: :woot:

Back off guys!!! I saw her first.

This is the type of news that truly makes my day! :happyfloa

After a lunch yesterday of BBQ ribs and chicken with a lot of baked beans and cole slaw the old tooter is really getting a workout!:woot:

My severe releases may be on the down swing due to dairy queen closing for the winter. looks like a fairly quiet winter ahead. this is not good news. :facepalm:

Update! i have found a dairy queen a half hour away open all winter. i will be ok for the winter now! :woot:

Gotta be you Maniac, no denying it :manicd:

Although one's I've had the pleasure or should that be misfortune of taking a wiff at are from my bro-in-law and a male family friend...bloody hell we need gas masks for these two *snigger* :blaugh:

Gotta be you Maniac, no denying it :manicd:

Although one's I've had the pleasure or should that be misfortune of taking a wiff at are from my bro-in-law and a male family friend...bloody hell we need gas masks for these two *snigger* :blaugh:

And what about you? please share. :shock:

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back