• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who has tickled you ?

Um.....what, like lifetime? Could be an awfully long thread

thats easy...i dont get tickled..lol..i hardly ever do..plus, im more of a ler anyways. Even if they tried to hold me down, im too strong for that girl anyways and i can flip right outta it and pin her down! lol

Yeah, I used to think that way...

naveltkltr1350 said:
thats easy...i dont get tickled..lol..i hardly ever do..plus, im more of a ler anyways. Even if they tried to hold me down, im too strong for that girl anyways and i can flip right outta it and pin her down! lol
...until four of them pounced on me at a Gathering, once! AUGH! Help meeeeeeeeeeeeee! LoL!

Last year, at college, my roommates would tickle me quite a bit. I tickled them back, of course, but as I began spending more time at Paige's house, she's usually the one who tickles me. We still ocasionally play with Annie and Judy, but Paige and I are more intimate, and it's usually a 2-3 times a week deal.

My ex girlfriend Jenny, my friends Lora and Stacey from college, as well as Lora and Stacey, combined with another group of girls at the same time, a memorable gang tickling. These were my main memorable tickles that were tickling in a sexual manner the way I think of tickling when coming to this site.

Mitch

Originally posted by: naveltkltr1350

LOL you just havent met me...LOL...j/k

Anytime Jester and I tickle each other or mostly him tickling me it is always memorable

I knew a girl in college that, for some reason, loved to sneak behind me and grab my stomach. She was quite skillful at tickling me, and I'd usually end up doubled over and laughing due to this technique. She was like a much more attractive and young version of Laverne from Laverne & Shirley: tall, brunette with mischievous eyes. I did get her back one time though; she was relaxing in the lounge watching TV with her socked feet up on a coffee table. I started a conversation with her as I sat next to her legs. Suddenly, I grabbed her ankles and stroked her socked soles to test her sensitivity. She shrieked and looked more than a bit anxietous when I told her that I was going to exact some revenge for her sneakiness. As you probably guessed, I ripped those socks right off and stroked up and down her bare soles. I found out quickly that she was most ticklish under her toes. She seemed to have a combination of a silent laugh and squealing. Needless to say, she continued to get my stomach in later encounters, but I was better able to defend myself when I discovered her own weakness.

I used to get tickled more than I do now. Particularly when I was dating in college. When I met my wife her little sister used to instigate tickle fights all the time. Now its my wife who tickles me occasionally and one female friend...that's it.

I think I'm more of a 'ler anyway...but getting tickled occasionally can still be fun!

~ toyou

i had a girl at my work try to tickle my sides today, but i was able to pin her against the wall and tickle her belly pretty good..and damn she has nails and kicks hard..lol! later on tho, i was walking back to my desk. I passed her and two other girls tickling each other..so yes, i stood there and watched! very very cool day for me

naveltkltr1350 said:
i had a girl at my work try to tickle my sides today, but i was able to pin her against the wall and tickle her belly pretty good..and damn she has nails and kicks hard..lol! later on tho, i was walking back to my desk. I passed her and two other girls tickling each other..so yes, i stood there and watched! very very cool day for me

just SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

i hate you already. hehe j/k

why don't i get to tickle girls or vica versa? do i stink?

and another thing why aren't you on Aim anymore?

yes, i know im lucky, very lucky, and today is a new day!! so hopefully there will be some more fun at the work place!! might i add..the three that were doing it yesterday, are probably in the top 5 of the good looking girls at my store..i dont really rate them. but theyd be up there if i rated the girls there. and they are of age too!. let ya know if anything else comes up today ~Jeff

p.s. dave..i think its the fact that you are a afraid of girls! LOL j/k and ill be back on aim soon, i got a new s/n and i forgot the password..but i just remembered it..talk to ya later

My ex-girlfriend handcuffed me to her bed posts one afternoon and tickled the crap out of my stomach. I never even saw it coming! She knew I liked to tickle, and had some suspicions about her. She got tickled by me on a regular basis, and tickled back here and there, But that day she just such suddenly let me have it!

I get the feeling that life is going to throw the two of us together again...

My wife is the one who tickles me most. There are lots of little tickles. I am so ticklish that cuddles and carressses often tickle and then she adds intentional little tickles as well. I am blessed and love these little tickles. Once in a while my wife will pin me down sitting on my calves or chest and tickle me more intensely. I scream with uncontrolable laughter so this does not happen as often as I would like lest the hysterical laughing bother our son or the neighbors. I love her tickling me this way.

On occasion I have been restrained and tickled by a buddy or a married couple who are into tickling. I go completely nuts and scream with hysterical laughter but love it nonetheless.

I got tickled by female classmates when I went to school. Once it was gangtickling, but very often it was sneaktickles and ticklefights.

My ex used to tickle me. Most memorable was when she made a surprise attack and succeeded to get me down. She saddled my hips and tickled me really crazy on the upperbody. When I got loose I got my revenge. It was the start of a lot of switch tickles and ticklefights between me and her. Wish my next girlfriend - if I find one - will do the same.

I have not been tickled much really. Actually, I have not been tickled effectively much either. But there have been a few occasions in the last year and a bit where a girl or two had the sense to try and tickle me when I didn't hold all the advantages.

The first one was the bass player in the band I play with (she is married now though) and a few times she's tried wrestling with me when we've been sitting down (no weight or hieght adv.) and I was a little tired at the time anyway (less strength). It wasn't all that effective, but it was the most I had had for years and of course it was good.

The next one was a german exchange student. Whilst at my cousins house I was lying on my back between the german and my sister giving our adorable little cousin a bit of a hard time. Soon enough though, my sister ended up holding me down while the german girl tore open my stomach. So there I had no hieght, weight or strength advantage (my sister is a gymnast and very strong) was already laughing anyway (at our cousin) and was outnumbered. This was even better as I didn't really have any choice but to take it until my sister decided to swap sides. The german girl attempted it a few more times, but was never as successful.

The most recent happened on My Birthday where one of my usual tickle targets decided to try her hand at the sport. In this case I was again lying down and was almost totally drained from lack of sleep (4 hours because of the soccer) and a few prior wrestlings with her. This however was the best night eva.

Mel got me yesterday when I was on the 'phone.....very mean, i must say

My wife likes to catch me in positions when I can do anything about it, and get my underarms and ribs good. I try to hold it in, but can't, and she goes to work on me. However, I catch her alot going under the bed looking for things, so I get even when she does:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back