• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who has tickled you ?

My wife because she knows that if she tickles me especially as foreplay the sex we have is fantastic.

I remember when I was in school I used to have this teacher that loved to tickle me. She was very good at it too. Anyway she would come up behind me and get me in my ribs and tickle like crazy. She was so good at it. It was our little secret because she not only loved to tickle me but she would let me tickle her aswell. :D and belive me I loved to tickle her. Makes me wonder if she was one of us :D. I remember one day It was me, her, and some other kids in a room just doing some work. She sat right next to me and would poke me in the ribs if I did not do my work. But even once in a while she would tickle me when I did do my work. Anyway we were all in one room when the bell rang and everyone went to lunch or outside to play(don't remember) I did not want to go so she stayed with me to "hang out". So we were sitting in some seats then she said to me so what do you want to do for some fun? befor I could answer her back she said to me do you mind if I take my shoes off? I said no. I tryed to play it cool like I did not care but I was saying to myself oh god yes. So she took them off and said would you do me a favor now I was thinking maybe to get her something to drink but she said and I quote" Would you rub my feet for me"? I was in shock so I said sure. So she put her feet in my lap and I started to rub them. Then we began to talk anyway some time went by and then she started to laugh and I said dose that tickle and she said yes very much. She had a great laugh. So I said to her can I tickle your feet? and to my surprise she said I thought you would nevor ask. So I dug my fingers into her soles and tickled away. She just sat and laughed so hard. Then I played with her toes and she went nuts. She even took her socks off and let me suck her toes(no lie). then I said I love your feet and she said that she already new. She said she new I liked feet because she would look at me and sometimes caught me looking at her feet. She said she did not mind it at all. So I said I wish I could play and tickle your feet all day. She said it was fun and I said I loved it. She even said to me once in a while she would take me to a room and she would let me tickle her for a while after school. I tell you this teacher was the best :D. So once a month I would get in "Trouble" to stay after school and who do you think got to watch after me? :devil: It was great I would tickle her and she would tickle me. and no one ever came in on us. We nevor got caught. It was so fun for her and me and thanks to that experience that is how I got into ticking and feet. God I miss her. She sadly dose not work for my school anymore and I no longer go there. I wonder what she is up to right now? :devil:. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed my story of who tickled me and really got me into it. :wavingguy

metsfan123 said:
I tell you this teacher was the best :D. So once a month I would get in "Trouble" to stay after school and who do you think got to watch after me? :devil:

Not only is that an AMAZING story, you sir, are an evil mastermind! :manicd:

Most of the time I get tickled by gf's. I have a few close female friends who are attracted to me that tickle on me when I am with them quite frequently.

I've only been tickled by an old girlfreind back in my fresh-junior year of high school. She would occasionally tickle my stomach while i was kissing her. She also tickled my feet for a few seconds when me and her were laying around togeather when we were watching movies or something. She also once sat on my ankle and tickled the hell out of my right foot for a few minutes before I unintentionally pulled back because of the sensation. She only attacked me like this once though as revenge when i pulled her sock off and found she was twice as ticklish as i thought before. Beyond that i suppose my cousin tickled a few times when i was a kid, but i'm only vaugely familiar with that memory so i don't really count it.

There is only ONE person who EVER tickled me.
My former girlfriend - Mistress Evil.
I grew up in New York City & I would frequent this Fetish Club called 'Hellfire'.
I met Mistress Evil there back in 1997.
At first I would tickle & lick her feet (I have a MAJOR bare soles fetish).
After a while I invited her over to my place.
She asked me if she could tie & tickle my feet.
She felt that since no one had ever tickled me before, she wanted me to know what it felt like.
Being strickly a 'Ler at the time I reluctantly agreed.
She tied me down to my bed & tickled my bare feet for a good hour (rest periods in between, of course).
I was hooked. Now I consider myself a switch.
I miss her soft slowww strokes up & down my bare soles.
Ahhh, memories . . .
No one else has tickled me since.
Whenever I visit NYC we get together & have a session.

Can't name them all but the list is getting longer as is the line to do so! :wowzer:
I will let you know more if I live!

TTD

tickleshotel said:
I haven;t been tickled recently but I have been tickled by quite a few people when I attended Nest this year in Philadelphia :veryhappy :imouttahe Some of the names that come to mind are venray & venraya,TTD and shygirl,Milagros,and some more names that don;t come to mind..
Also,there was another gathering where Mcgtouch,Giggles32 and Thunder tickled me senseless :blaugh: :rotate:

Sounds like your memory needs a jump start. Here, wait, let me get the booster box out of the car.

I just want to say Metsfan that I am currently working as a Teacher Assistant and I don't know when you went to school but teachers nowadays are not allowed to touch students in any way. I know it's a shame but that's the way it is because of child abuse issues. I know that it used to be that teachers could touch students but nowadays teachers could potentially get fired for that.

I mean I think it's cool that you and you're teacher got away with that. You're very lucky!

:couch:

metsfan123 said:
I remember when I was in school I used to have this teacher that loved to tickle me. She was very good at it too. Anyway she would come up behind me and get me in my ribs and tickle like crazy. She was so good at it. It was our little secret because she not only loved to tickle me but she would let me tickle her aswell. :D and belive me I loved to tickle her. Makes me wonder if she was one of us :D. I remember one day It was me, her, and some other kids in a room just doing some work. She sat right next to me and would poke me in the ribs if I did not do my work. But even once in a while she would tickle me when I did do my work. Anyway we were all in one room when the bell rang and everyone went to lunch or outside to play(don't remember) I did not want to go so she stayed with me to "hang out". So we were sitting in some seats then she said to me so what do you want to do for some fun? befor I could answer her back she said to me do you mind if I take my shoes off? I said no. I tryed to play it cool like I did not care but I was saying to myself oh god yes. So she took them off and said would you do me a favor now I was thinking maybe to get her something to drink but she said and I quote" Would you rub my feet for me"? I was in shock so I said sure. So she put her feet in my lap and I started to rub them. Then we began to talk anyway some time went by and then she started to laugh and I said dose that tickle and she said yes very much. She had a great laugh. So I said to her can I tickle your feet? and to my surprise she said I thought you would nevor ask. So I dug my fingers into her soles and tickled away. She just sat and laughed so hard. Then I played with her toes and she went nuts. She even took her socks off and let me suck her toes(no lie). then I said I love your feet and she said that she already new. She said she new I liked feet because she would look at me and sometimes caught me looking at her feet. She said she did not mind it at all. So I said I wish I could play and tickle your feet all day. She said it was fun and I said I loved it. She even said to me once in a while she would take me to a room and she would let me tickle her for a while after school. I tell you this teacher was the best :D. So once a month I would get in "Trouble" to stay after school and who do you think got to watch after me? :devil: It was great I would tickle her and she would tickle me. and no one ever came in on us. We nevor got caught. It was so fun for her and me and thanks to that experience that is how I got into ticking and feet. God I miss her. She sadly dose not work for my school anymore and I no longer go there. I wonder what she is up to right now? :devil:. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed my story of who tickled me and really got me into it. :wavingguy

And what grade/class was this? What school? Was it located in this country or on this planet? :manicd: :blaugh:
Bet you looked forward to detention!

tickleshotel said:
I was tickled by Luvgirlsfeet and aryz just last weekend :couch: :bouncybou :jester:

I as well was tickled by tickleshotel and Aryz75...WOW what a night that was :happyfloa

Mu husband likes to tickle me!!!.....especially if he knows i am not in the mood to be tickled, or if i am a grouch!!!

Who has tickled me?

My dear husband, Scott, tickles me just about every day. Whether it's "punishment" for my smart mouth or foreplay, he's the one who tickles me. When I was younger, my cousins would tickle me, but I'd just cry because it tickled so bad. My parents never did that to me, so I didn't know how to react. <<<<----

must be something in the water, chris. Bunny(my best friend's wife) got me good last night. That's twice in one month. I feel blessed.....

Usually my wife, but lots of friends over the years. My best bud recently got me good as well as another guy in a brief tickle fight after a few beers.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back