• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worst Bands Ever

- Bob Dylan. Bob Dylan is what happens when a bad poet becomes a musician. His lyrics lack subtelty of any kind and what little poetic craft there is within them is clumsy and shite, his music is middle-of-the-road at best with nothing to distinguish it except his shitty voice, and he is in desperate need of some mandies.

- The Feeling. Good lord. Whoever gave these cunts a record contract needs shooting. "People in love get special treatment... people in love their hearts get eaten..." Go away.

- Frank Zappa. I love Frank Zappa, however for some reason I keep singing "I'm So Cute" and "Bobby Brown" at work, which attract funny looks from co-workers. Fuck you Frank, fuck you and your catchy songs.

Some People don't like them...

Air Suply and Lover Boy often get a bad wrap. I don't mind 'em but alot of people bash them.

Headsnap said:
- Frank Zappa. I love Frank Zappa, however for some reason I keep singing "I'm So Cute" and "Bobby Brown" at work, which attract funny looks from co-workers. Fuck you Frank, fuck you and your catchy songs.

<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1148510471">1963 Frank Zappa on Steve Allen Show</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=1148510471&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br><a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.addToProfileConfirm&videoid=1148510471&title=1963 Frank Zappa on Steve Allen Show">Add to My Profile</a> | <a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.home"> More Videos</a>

Styx (I'm sorry Steph!)
Asia - early 80's "supergroup", an overproduced pretentious mess. They really shouldn't have bothered. Heat of the Moment is one of the worst songs ever!
Depeche Mode - "emo" for the 80s
Ace of Base
Rod Stewart

good charlotte and there is this other band that reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyy bugs me.I cant think of the name right now,lead singer has a real whiney voice....they did a cover of the Titanic song.... :xlime:

and prolly most emo and pop punk bands

Headsnap said:
What's wrong with punk music? :(

lol not a damn thing,i love punk.i don`t like pretty much any pop punk bands(good charlotte types,blink 182)

New Found Glory?

yeah thats them,thanks....i hate those guys

drunkenmstr13 said:
lol not a damn thing,i love punk.i don`t like pretty much any pop punk bands(good charlotte types,blink 182)

Aye they are a bit shite. Wouldn't really class them as punk, they're more "emo" or "crap-rock" really. None of their songs are under 90 seconds long, ergo not a punk band.

The Moody Blues

The Grateful Dead

Any of these damned nu-metal bands where the singer sounds like he's hurling into the mic.

2 Live Crew

Sam Kinison was right. Take about eleven dollars and wipe your @$$ with it.

ChosenofMystra said:
I'm going to be flamed for my list, I just know it ;)

Metallica
Nirvana
Green Day
Linkin Park
Fall Out Boy
My Chemical Romance
Slipknot
Disturbed
Any country/western band.....I LOATHE the genre

FLAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: well mostly.

You must be an easy listening kind of guy.

Belmont said:
Ok, help me out....three aussie or kiwi kids, blond alternative rock kids...can't remember the name of the band or single(s). They, also sucked.

AH! Freakin Silverchair!

You are all forgetting the ultimate bad group: Milli Vanilli......

Oh my list is rather large...

My Chemical Romance - Never heard so much garbage, its not emo its pop punk aimed at impressionable youths pissed off that daddy wont get them a shiney new credit card for christmas.

Panic! At The Disco - Panic! at the radio dial more like...with me trying to change the station as quickly as possible

Fall Out Boy - similar to previous bands.

Evanescence - I actually like bring me to life only cause the dood that was singing was actually a decent singer, then they played live and he wasnt there. there big because shes a woman and she dresses goth and thats cool to teenagers who think goth is cool but dont want to go all the way.

Metallica - should have quit at the start of the 90's

Nirvana - If it wasnt for Kobain dying this band would be no where near as big as they are. Nevermind is a good yet vastly overrated album and all these re-releases and old recording re hashed into albums is just an attempt to make as much money out of the nirvana brand as possible. He isnt an idol...he shot himself because he was on a comedown from the drugs. Idol my arse.

U2 - I like everything they did up to the Joshua tree but now they just annoy me Bono just loves himself way too much

Bob fucking Dylan - my parents love him...growing up hearing his god awful voice scarred me he may be a poet but his is no singer...

The View - Band from my hometown, they are crap great that they are from dundee but the near hysteria that surronds them here is beyond me. They are an average band at best.

Linkin Park - Sub Par Metal band decides new "mature" theme should be political...like most other before them they fail and look stupid

Good Charlotte - Shit, nuff said.

I could name lots more but most have been mentioned.

Although one thing i have noticed is people labelling bands like fallout boy mcr and Good charlotte as "emo"

Thats not emo, its whiny ass wannabe pop shit aimed at little girls. but want a cool name other than pop
Proper emo would be Sunny Day Real Estate, Jimmy Eat World pre Bleed American, Texas Is The Reason, Mineral. All these new bands were influenced by them but suck in comparison.

Rant Over :ranty:

ticklishgiggle said:

Ummmmm ... yes.

Actually , this was the first band that popped into my head when I read the title of this thread. To me , they are the poster children for the title of Worst Band Ever.

I don't keep up much w/a lot of new stuff , so a lot of the bands mentioned here I have never heard of. Though , the main reason I'm not 'up' w/today's music-scene is mainly because I think most of it is putrid nonsense ... so I'd more than likely agree w/placing them on this list.

One band that I'd like to add that I don't think has been mentioned is Smash Mouth ( ugh! ).

TKLMAN said:
*ahem*

Led Zeppelin , my friend.

Okay, I'll accept that entry, too. At least they're a British band that started in the 60's, and they totally fu**ing ROCK! They are actually my #3, behind the stones and beatles. Your top 3 are the same, just ordered differently and I can completely understand. Is Floyd your 4th, by chance? If it is, your turn to guess my 5th!

I had the disadventure of witnessing a concert (free) by BetterThanEzra.
Their records were barely decent... live performance sucked.

Gremio said:
Nirvana (Single handedly ruined Metal)

While I'm not a big fan of Nirvana, I have to disagree with your Metal-ruining comment. The Seattle grunge movement of the early 90s that Nirvana was part of more or less resulted in the death of cheesy glam/hair rock bands like Winger, Warrant, Skid Row (thanks for the inspiration, Iggy Pop), Poison, Motley Crue, etc. Not Metal. And it was about time, too. Of course, if such bands qualify as Metal in your book, then yes, Nirvana and friends did indeed make them obsolete.

I feel that Metal actually got a lot better in the 90s. For instance, many bands that used to play Death or Black metal (subgenres that I personally dislike) started changing their approach, becoming more complex and sophisticated. They incorporated elements of classical, folk, gothic and other genres into their music, used new instruments (like keyboards, violins, flutes, and sometimes real orchestras), hired choirs, and even dropped some or all of the grunt vocals. Several brand new bands started doing similar things. There's some truly excellent stuff to be found out there. But I'll admit it's definitely not your father's Metal.

I don't think Metal has been ruined at all. It just evolved, in a good way. And Nirvana has nothing to do with it. They replaced a very different music genre, one that was overdue for retirement.

That said, there are a few hard rock (not Metal) bands of the 80s that I do think were quite good. Def Leppard, for instance, especially their 1983 album "Pyromania".

But I digress. This thread is about bad bands. It would take quite a while for me to come up with a list of bands that I hate. And even then, I suppose there's a difference between bands that I hate and bad bands, as I'm sure there are many good bands that just happen to play music that I don't like. For instance, I have no interest in Country music, but it would be very unfair of me to say that all Country artists/bands are bad. It's just not my style of music, that's all.

Suffice to say that I dislike most of the music that plays on the radio and other forms of mass media these days. I have to buy most of my CDs from online stores, as my tastes differ from the norm, and the CDs I like aren't usually found in standard music stores.

Italian_Touch said:
I had the disadventure of witnessing a concert (free) by BetterThanEzra.

But at least they were better than Ezra, right?

Okay, I don't qualify bands like good charlotte or fall out boy in this list, I don't think that these one hook, never hear from them again pussies will be forgotten in a few years, therefore my picks have been around for a while and I'm sure I will get blasted by people

KISS- i know there are very hardcore fans out there but I think they are weak
Jethro Tull- just not a fan, I expect to get fricction with that one
Bob Seger- this choice is more of the result of overplayed music, my mom
loves him

Good Charlotte
My Chemical Romance
Fall out Boy
Panic at the Disco
Nadasurf
Metallica
System of the Down
Disturbed

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back