• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you ever meet an online contact in person?

Would you ever meet an online contact in person?

• Yes

Votes: 652 63.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 285 27.7%
  • No

Votes: 93 9.0%

• Total voters
I'd say "maybe", because it depends on where that person I want to meet lives. I can't do it if someone is too far away. And I have a long way to go if I want to...oh, I don't know...take a plane or a ship there.

well yeah sure, i did it alot
although it's hard to do so in the Arab communities, but i did it
well
impossible is nothing :p

had great times

I met Meka here and we plan on getting married, so yes definately.

I think more people should be willing to meet people from online in person.

You can do it in a smart and safe way.

Although I havent done it in a while, I used to meet people I met online.

You just have to have common sence and not do anything stupid and you should be fine.

Just remember to meet in an open place where lots of people are about or have friends go with you.

This is referring to online dating/personals...like if you were single and met someone online. Would you meet them, or would you not? Why or why not?

I have. Many have been losers and a waste of time, really poor outings. I'm sure many guys here have had the same results with ladies.

But there's an upside. I have specific tastes in Tickling and really don't care for most of what I see here, and definitely not in videos. But I came to TT strictly to find a tickler who's work in bondage and tickling just drove me insane. The best I'd ever seen. I had no idea how to contact him or if he was that good in person or if it was a myth or what ever. It turns out he wasn't on this message board as I was told and he never posts here for some understandable reasons. However through TT I was able to find someone here who knew him and did put me in touch with him.

It's been heaven ever since, due in part to TickleTheater.

I've met a number of wonderful women for fantastic tickle play dates. Being very selective in choosing a person to physically meet with is smart and safe. We always take the time to get to know about each other as well as our desires, fantasies & experiences before getting together. Honesty, maturity, a great sense of humor, discression, fun, imagination and passion are the things I look for in a ticklee & what I always try to bring as a tickler. Exercise common sense and caution and it can bring you great rewards.

yes i have! a good friend and her sister. we met at a local mall. =P it was silly

yes i've had the pleasure of meeting with five members of the tmf over the past year...all proved to be gentlemen and trustworthy..however i had known them all for quite some time first..o and i didn't meet all five at once hehe...you must get to know the person very well first i think..with lots of communication etc...then it can be fun....the only thing i still shake my head over now in amazement is this...i got in a car with five virtual strangers...over a period...and am still alive...lol..

I like meeting new people, so someone I've talked to once or twice I would probably meet. I think I'd actually feel more comfortable with someone from the tickle theater as opposed to a newspaper classified ad or something. I think I'd probably be a little too hasty to meet someone, could be good, could be bad...So anyway, I voted yes!

Since I have moved here to San Diego

I have met a few people from the TMF:redstar:

Absolutely I would. It has worked out well for me in the past. Other times, not so well, but I am a believer that it is OK to take chances every now and again.

i already have..life is for adventure...so i went for it..and have no regrets...

No. You people only exist in cyberspace. You are not real.

If you were real, I can think of two that I'd be interested in meeting.

No. You people only exist in cyberspace. You are not real.

If you were real, I can think of two that I'd be interested in meeting.

i'm only a phigment of your imagination...

I would have to know that person for a very long time online before I would agree to a meeting. But it could happen.

Since Izzy and I are both just cyber-ghosts, meeting up was easy. :lol She was quite ticklish for a figment.

Since Izzy and I are both just cyber-ghosts, meeting up was easy. :lol She was quite ticklish for a figment.

hey us phigments get ticklish also ya know..and tsk tsk Crusher..spilling the beans like that..hehe

I wish to meet 3 of my contacts to have a tickle date. And they know who they are!

I plan on meeting my bestest friend ever, Embraceabl, within the year...whooohooo

I've met up with several people irl - both one on one and at gatherings

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back