• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you permanently change your tickling fetish for a socially accepted turn-on?

Would you permanently change your tickling fetish for a socially accepted turn-on?

• Total voters
This can help you fix your "problem".

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would drink an overdose of that potion if it would exist, if just to get rid of this cursed fetish. I'm as sick and as tired of it as possible, and it's just to much, I would do almost anything for a chance to get rid of this fetish that took my life and fucked it, fucked me, my youth, I have to watch in frustration how my peers enjoy the sexual joys of youth while I cant because of this awful fetish that's sucking life out of me like a parasitic monster. So as I said if that potion would exist I would drink an overdose of it. But is there a way to get rid of this fetish, at least lower it as much as possible, or make it disappear completely? Determination is not a problem, I am willing to make it disappear, so if you people know a way I would be able to remove it I would love to hear it.

It's called mental conditioning. It's capable of manifesting, or suppressing any kind of psychological phenomenon. Such as phobias, traumatic events, or in your case, fetishes.

(The military even uses this practice to make their agents less susceptible to interrogation)

To do this though, You'd need to see a professional therapist/psychiatrist.

(I know this will be very difficult for you, but you WILL need to tell them about your fetish, or they cannot help you suppress it).

Hope this helps. :)

I would take the potion and flush it down the FUCKING TOILET!

I don't need the governement, scientists, or anyone else for that matter trying to FIX ME by altering my sexual preferences!

I used to want to get rid of my fetish. However, nowadays I just wish I had an on/off button for it, that way I could decide when I wanted to be turned on by tickling and when I didn't.

I used to want to get rid of my fetish. However, nowadays I just wish I had an on/off button for it, that way I could decide when I wanted to be turned on by tickling and when I didn't.

I think that goes for most people that experience sexual attraction period. It just kinda happens.

But I know what you mean. Tickling is something that's supposed to be so innocent(in society's eyes, anyways ;) ), and sometimes it really should just be for fun. It can be a pain at times.

I can certainly understand why someone would want to, but my fetish has been a part of me for so long that I can't imagine my life being any different. Also because over the years I've managed to get a handle on it, and now that I know how it's easier to deal with potentially awkward situations.

Normal?

The real question is "what is normal". In my experience the more normal some one tries to tell you they are, the more secret kinks they have. If I'm a freak then i don't wanna be anything but a freak! -One Love-

While not the most obvious or common turn on, i never found tickling to be all that .... unacceptable once I became comfortable with it .... I have introduced many a woman to being tickled silly, with most of them loving it .... ;)

You know, a few years ago, I'd have said yes (And I might have, it seems I voted in this at some point), but honestly, I feel comfortable with it. I've met too many good people here, had too many experiences, that sort of thing, that I wouldn't just want to magically poof it all away. Plus, it could be worse. I could be into something super specific, like redheads wearing pantsuits on pogo sticks or whatever.

I'm sure there's a stock photo of that somewhere.

I think i would get rid of it. I once dated a girl who knew, and she was okay with it until I dumped her. Then she told the school and things got bad....it makes me nervous now and I don't really think I want to have it anymore.

Now if I did that, Where would that leave other people in the community who did not drink the magic potion?
My answer is no.

I think I would rather make tickling fetish into socially accepted turn on :p

I was going to say the same thing...

Or that I'd rather have the power to make tickling a female I knows turn on. :p

Wouldn't THAT be something, the power to make any tickle attack consensual...where's that drool smiley... :drool FOUND IT! \o/

~K

I don't think i would get rid of it because in the main it offers excitment, and to me its just natural, although it can be problamatic at times.
Also i like the fact that other types of fetish can be combined with it.
:)

Socially acceptable ?! I honestly think tickling is the most socially acceptable/ is the best fetish EVER. It is not gross, or weird, dangerous, or taboo, or anything bad. Just joy giggles and smiles!
Lets say a guy said to his new gf "my biggest kink, is that I like being tickled".
Her response would almost always be "aww! That's so cute" *tickles!*

What could possibly be negative about this fetish? I know! Nothing ;) <3
I am honestly VERY surprised that so few people are into this.... Like it is so easy to do! and almost everyone is ticklish! This should be the most common fetish on earth!
I would
<3

Why i can't change my answer? TT.TT I voted yes, because i voted 1 or 2 years ago, before beating my complex. I hated myself for having this fetish, and tried too many times to become what i though it was a "normal" people. Now i just would take that potion and trow it as far as i can in the train rails

Why i can't change my answer? TT.TT I voted yes, because i voted 1 or 2 years ago, before beating my complex. I hated myself for having this fetish, and tried too many times to become what i though it was a "normal" people. Now i just would take that potion and trow it as far as i can in the train rails

I'm really glad to hear you've made peace with it! A lot of us have had this issue in the past, it's always great to hear of one of us coming to terms with it \o/

~K

A very long time ago, when I was with my first girlfriend I felt I wanted to change. Many years later, my feelings are the opposite. Never.

Pfft, we tickle folk are the normal ones here. Normal society is just plain wack! :stuart:

I'm really glad to hear you've made peace with it! A lot of us have had this issue in the past, it's always great to hear of one of us coming to terms with it \o/

~K

This isn't the first time i said that, i've writen a whole thread abot this, and you posted on it. don't you remember? You made me so special, and now you don't even remember what i said :cry
(Yes, i'm allways that dramatic xD)

This isn't the first time i said that, i've writen a whole thread abot this, and you posted on it. don't you remember? You made me so special, and now you don't even remember what i said :cry
(Yes, i'm allways that dramatic xD)

Now...now that you mention it yes, I do remember that o.o :blush Sorry bro!

Don't you know what the punishment is for forgetting things around here?

...I hope so, because I forgot what it was.

*sigh* No chocolate rations for either of you tonight.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back