• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you permanently change your tickling fetish for a socially accepted turn-on?

Would you permanently change your tickling fetish for a socially accepted turn-on?

• Total voters
Cap'n won't allow that, either. Now git'! Them decks won't scrub themselves! :mad

Chores? And no chocolate? I get it. I'm already dead and this is hell. That's right, isn't it?

I can't even begin to tell you how many times as of lately I've wanted to get rid of my fetishes.

When I was younger I used to think of being kinky as a burden, but over the years I have come to love the kinks :D

The only time kinks are an issue is when it comes to hoses.

And not pantyhoses, if you know what I mean.

A few past girlfriends and I got into the joke that being vanilla is boring. Chocolate and strawberry and tickle flavored is where its at.

Honestly I feel being kinky is my burden at this moment. Its gotten me no where, and with all the heartache I've endured this past year, its like almost pointless

Aww, I'm sorry Draggums. It'll get better, though! Especially when you find the right people <3

It gets much better when you find the right people. It's like putting fudge on vanilla ice cream, then realizing ice cream is dumb and that it's been rocky road the entire time.

I was going somewhere with that but then got distracted. The point is, it's all about the right person(s). My very first girlfriend made me feel like an unhealthy shitheel for my fetish.

It gets much better when you find the right people. It's like putting fudge on vanilla ice cream, then realizing ice cream is dumb and that it's been rocky road the entire time.

I was going somewhere with that but then got distracted. The point is, it's all about the right person(s). My very first girlfriend made me feel like an unhealthy shitheel for my fetish.

Aw, you poor thing! I hope you let that jerk sit on the counter until she melted, to continue using the ice cream analogy.

And then dumped her in the trash. Emphasis on the dumping part.

Aw, you poor thing! I hope you let that jerk sit on the counter until she melted, to continue using the ice cream analogy.

And then dumped her in the trash. Emphasis on the dumping part.

We're just good friends now, who make fun of her boyfriends. We weren't friends for a long while though.

i'm only friends with two of the many ex's I've had. Either cheated on, lied to (especially about the fetishes) just played with my emotions, just let me give my heart into it and when I feel like someone understands, all they did was stab me in the back most of them. Its a long story in many cases but in times I wish i was somewhat fucking normal ya know?

I know the feeling blackdragon. I have always thought my fetish as being frowned upon. I have just gotten to the point where I tell people if you can't love me for me not just parts of me but all of me then we are not meant to be.

No way I wouldn't. People think with tickling that you should not be Into tickling anymore as soon as you get past the kid and teenager stage. And to me that Is hog wash and non-sense. That's just silly. I don't ever go up to a personal stranger outside In real life and ask them What there turn-on are?

So If some pockets of people In life can't accept what I enjoy and what I like. Then I'll kindly disagree with them. And tell them and say to them have a good day and go on about my way

Besides I only really talk about tickling online only. I don't bring It up or bother others with the matter outside of online. I keep It real vanilla and with normal conversations with people and family and family members

Once you get the tickling and laughter bug Inside of you. Deep down rooted. It becomes a part of you. A good healthy part of you :)

Hell no, I wouldn't drink that! I happen to like my fetish; sure, it's a little bit embarrassing, but for the most part, I don't give a rat's ass if people think it's weird. It's a part of who I am, and I wouldn't change it just so I could be "normal." Who the hell wants to be "normal" anyway? As far as I'm concerned, "normal" is just a synonym for "boring."

I would accept the potion, not drink it, sell it to the government for ridiculous sums of money, use said money to buy ALL of the feathers, and use them to stage a world-class raid on the person who tried to give me the potion. Then proceed to fashion an 80 foot thick cushion using the remaining feathers, and see if it can break my fall if I jumped off the tallest building in existence. If I survive, I would use the featherbed to open a new amusement park called "jump-off-the-tallest-building-in-the-world-and-live land."

I would then use the ungodly profits from the park to wage a 10 year conquest on all of the "normies" until our kinks are the standard, and THEY are the strange ones. And also I am the undisputed leader of the world.

Then I would gloat on my victory throne. Made of solid diamond and silver and the tears of my enemies.

And I would also commission the development of a feather gattling-gun. And perhaps feather nuke.

And also internet would be free. And netflix. and food. and weed.

I would accept the potion, not drink it, sell it to the government for ridiculous sums of money, use said money to buy ALL of the feathers, and use them to stage a world-class raid on the person who tried to give me the potion. Then proceed to fashion an 80 foot thick cushion using the remaining feathers, and see if it can break my fall if I jumped off the tallest building in existence. If I survive, I would use the featherbed to open a new amusement park called "jump-off-the-tallest-building-in-the-world-and-live land."

I would then use the ungodly profits from the park to wage a 10 year conquest on all of the "normies" until our kinks are the standard, and THEY are the strange ones. And also I am the undisputed leader of the world.

Then I would gloat on my victory throne. Made of solid diamond and silver and the tears of my enemies.

And I would also commission the development of a feather gattling-gun. And perhaps feather nuke.

And also internet would be free. And netflix. and food. and weed.

Sounds like a plan. I'm game. :3

Honestly, in the grand scheme of things, there are way "weirder" fetishes out there. There are fetishes that hurt people and there are those that require outfits and expensive equipment. My husband has a fetish all of his own (non-tickling) and we always joke that I got the "cheap" fetish.

"Yours is free. All I have to do is wiggle fingers at you and you're golden."

So really, if you have a willing partner, this is one of the least weird fetishes I've ever come across. And let's face it, in the right circumstances? Tickling is fun. There's a reason why people do it, outside of any sexual context. Tickling is a form of flirtation, of bonding.

We just get our rocks off doing it, so go us.

Embrace who you are. Never be ashamed of it.

Honestly, in the grand scheme of things, there are way "weirder" fetishes out there. There are fetishes that hurt people and there are those that require outfits and expensive equipment. My husband has a fetish all of his own (non-tickling) and we always joke that I got the "cheap" fetish.

"Yours is free. All I have to do is wiggle fingers at you and you're golden."

So really, if you have a willing partner, this is one of the least weird fetishes I've ever come across. And let's face it, in the right circumstances? Tickling is fun. There's a reason why people do it, outside of any sexual context. Tickling is a form of flirtation, of bonding.

We just get our rocks off doing it, so go us.

Embrace who you are. Never be ashamed of it.

But if you don't have a willing partner, never had one, and probably never will have a chance to be with one, then you are basically screwed like me. I vote 'yes' on this proposition without a second thought.

But if you don't have a willing partner, never had one, and probably never will have a chance to be with one, then you are basically screwed like me. I vote 'yes' on this proposition without a second thought.

I though i was the only hopeless with low self-esteem in the forum, but this guy sounds like me :')

Well it's absolutely justified. Things are so hopeless in that regard and I have became worse person because of it. All grumpy and negative. And why in the hell did you put a tear on a smiley face? That's like, the strangest cry ever.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back