• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you rather see a video with a 'Lee laughing freely, or trying not to laugh?

brotherted

Verified
It's a simple question.

I know what I think -- I'd rather a 'lee try to hold it in, and try to not react, but then eventually be broken and owned, with her attempts at control thoroughly overcome.

And I don't think I'm alone here.

Strange thing is, I think most video producers believe in the "laughing freely is better" concept, (which often degenerates into faking laughter).

So what do you think?? :)

Um...I guess I like it best when someone laughs freely more than having someone try to hold the laughter. Sure seeing someone struggle not to laugh brings a challenge to both...but hey, we have different taste.

Good idea for a post- but it's all faked today, so the point is moot. Don't let anyone tell you different. I've yet to see any tickling or bondage that I believe is real in comparison to any scenes I've had.. and those that play in scenes with me who are genuinely ticklish also feel the same way.

There is nothing left that is creative or original in clips today and it's simply never going to get better- only worse.

My lee is funny when she tries not to react. I creep my fingers up her side and I see in her face that it's getting harder and harder for her not to laugh lol. That's always fun to watch. Then, to get her really squirming, I find her weak spot. It's so hard for her not to laugh when I find the spot again. Last time that happened I said, "there? really?" lol she's adorable and a very entertaining lee to watch when it comes to her reactions :) So try and hold it in, just so I can break you ;)

I have to side with "try and hold it in." It's great to see their faces as they contort and try not to smile and open up, or to try and stay still and not squirm even though it clearly tickles. I like it when they're kept right at the edge of breaking for as long as possible... then watching as they can't take it anymore.

Of course, open laughter right away has it's benefits too, especially when it's a good laugh and not a shriek or scream.

Definitely holding it in. Then you get to break their will and use psychological crap to possibly make them even more ticklish than if they 'let go' to begin with.

The more you hold it in, the greater it's going to be when it finally comes out, baby. ;) :evilha:

More fun when they try to fight the laughter. Very cute, and then gently break them down. Don't break their resistance right up front even if you can. Let them try to fight and make the giggles break through a little bit at a time until they are laughing uncontrollably. Then stop, tease her, and start it all over again.

I think i like both, each depends on the situation of the video

Trying to hold it in for like 10 seconds followed by huge laughter, begging, and a tiny bit of screaming all mixed together.

But I remain confused... if so many of us understand the value of a 'lee trying to hold back and show no reaction... and then slowly, psychologically broken down... why do so few video producers seem to understand this?

But I remain confused... if so many of us understand the value of a 'lee trying to hold back and show no reaction... and then slowly, psychologically broken down... why do so few video producers seem to understand this?

If you understand it so well, become a video producer :rolleyes

As someone who often tries (and fails) to suppress my reactions to being tickled--because if you succeed, if you tough it out, then maybe they'll be fooled into thinking you're not ticklish and they'll stop--but of course you never succeed, your muscles twitch without your permission, your lips twist involuntarily, your whole body betrays you to your tormentor and of course the very spectacle of your trying not to succumb is even more entertaining to her than your succumbing would have been, so she redoubles her efforts and you're in for it even worse than you would have been before--and in spite of all that, in spite of your inevitable failure and the way it ensures your increased suffering and embarrassment, the next time this comes up you're going to try again, because maybe this time it'll work, maybe this time you'll hold it in...

In short, I get why people prefer it when others who are being tickled try not to laugh...

As someone who often tries (and fails) to suppress my reactions to being tickled--because if you succeed, if you tough it out, then maybe they'll be fooled into thinking you're not ticklish and they'll stop--but of course you never succeed, your muscles twitch without your permission, your lips twist involuntarily, your whole body betrays you to your tormentor and of course the very spectacle of your trying not to succumb is even more entertaining to her than your succumbing would have been, so she redoubles her efforts and you're in for it even worse than you would have been before--and in spite of all that, in spite of your inevitable failure and the way it ensures your increased suffering and embarrassment, the next time this comes up you're going to try again, because maybe this time it'll work, maybe this time you'll hold it in...

In short, I get why people prefer it when others who are being tickled try not to laugh...

Aww... you know just what to say to make us smile, don't you wadey? ;) I heartily agree and . . . who knows, maybe 'this' time it will work. Gotta' keep trying, right? :stickout

Aww... you know just what to say to make us smile, don't you wadey? ;) I heartily agree and . . . who knows, maybe 'this' time it will work. Gotta' keep trying, right? :stickout

Well, up against you, who knows, I just might have the fortitude to hold out and disappoint you cruelly...

Well, up against you, who knows, I just might have the fortitude to hold out and disappoint you cruelly...

Not if I get the first shot, you aren't. ;)

Ergo, sadistic ol' pal, if and when I get the first shot, do be a dear and try desperately not to laugh. It will make the whole spectacle all the more entertaining.

But, don't you know that part about it being a surprise attack? When I do get you, you won't have even any facades of a mental defense set up ... so you won't be able to get me back. :D

There. 'Nuff said.

Definitely trying to hold it in. It is far more of an erotic test of will.

Yep

I have to agree on the hold it in thing. I definitely enjoy the test of wills. Fighting, struggling not to laugh, made even worse when you can't escape and you know the ler is going to be persistant until you break.

Add in a bunch of verbal taunting and that makes it that much worse! :)

Although I think it's real cute when a lee tries to hold it back, then eventually lose her bearings... I like free laughter better because some lees are very good at holding back and can do it for a long time. If the lee is able to hold completely still and refrain from laughing for a long time, I start to think she's not ticklish, and lose interest in the clip.

I don't like it when the lee holds it in. The laughter is what makes it so sexy, and I don't want a build-up of tension. She can't laugh that much louder or harder enough--not enough to make it worthwhile. Unless it's a huge shriek that comes from the bottom of the diaphragm accompanied by practically trying to jump out of her own skin, the "payoff" is a disappointment. Start laughing and squirming right away; it's hot.

Although I think it's real cute when a lee tries to hold it back, then eventually lose her bearings... I like free laughter better because some lees are very good at holding back and can do it for a long time. If the lee is able to hold completely still and refrain from laughing for a long time, I start to think she's not ticklish, and lose interest in the clip.

That's quite a good way of putting it.

I always picture being in the mind of the tickle tortured.... I am ticklish, but it takes a strong perserverence to get forced laughter.... which I thought was impossible for me, and my control, until a couple of years ago... I fantascize what the victim is feeling when she/he breaks.... the resistance breakdown is the hottest thing to me....
and I hoped sometime I might find a patient experienced ler (M or F) who could actually destroy me... (I love the no safeword thing here) -- like if u can catch me u can have me scenrio....
daydreaming... m 2 cents

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back