• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you rather see a video with a 'Lee laughing freely, or trying not to laugh?

Honestly for me, it depends on what I'm watching. If I'm watching a guy being tickled, I generally prefer them to try to resist and then eventually give in, but if I'm watching a girl being tickled, I like for her to submit to it. That may just be because I'm generally submissive and my lover generally isn't.

What I REALLY love, however, are the very rare clips where the girl or guy (in this case it doesn't matter) asks to be tickled and doesn't resist at all, doesn't struggle....just laughs. As a lee I can say that it's very difficult to be able to do that, but it is possible.

I personally love generous, free, uninhibited and uncontrolled laughter. I love it when the lee sounds like she has lost complete control of herself, and cannot do anything but laugh her heart out.

I have yet to see a clip where the laughter goes silent, or maybe I have but I've blocked it out. Silent laughter does does me in like nothing else :wub

Laugh freely, although it's very fun to see them try to not laugh and then burst into laughter shortly after. :)

I wish there were a "like" button for these forms...

More fun when they try to fight the laughter. Very cute, and then gently break them down. Don't break their resistance right up front even if you can. Let them try to fight and make the giggles break through a little bit at a time until they are laughing uncontrollably. Then stop, tease her, and start it all over again.

I have to agree to this technique.
Start off too hard, I can be painful and likely won't last long.
Start too slow and the 'LEE' might lose interest, let alone the 'ler'. Now they're stuck tied down with no anticipation or tension and may genuinely (temporarily) lose their ticklishness.

I am primarily a Lee (mainly because no one I've been with has enjoyed tickling) but putting myself in both the ler/lee position, I'd prefer a slow sensual tickling that builds to moderate, at this point just light and easy stuff, fingers and feathers. This might lead my lee to think this will be an easy session, not much response required, and get them to loosen their guard just a bit. At this point I'd get in a few random strikes at their "Good Spots"; walk away for a moment letting them catch their breath a bit, maybe even believe it's over. Then I'd return with the oil and power tools. They're already too sensitive, weak, and open to offer any really resistance at this point, but the reaction to this sudden and absolute change in intensity is extreme and worth the wait.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back