• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WTF: Revolutions

Senshi1

Staff
I haven't put out any WTF in a while, and whilst I could just tell you why, there's no fun in that, so I've over-complicated it and put it into comic form instead.

And just so as you know, the comic I was on about with the recurring characters is a work-in-progress. I've started it, but I haven't finished it (I've written it all, but I haven't actually drawn it yet).

Anyway, enjoy - I uploaded the sweat, blood and tears of Senshi and merged them with these attatchments so you know I mean business.

Not only are comments welcome, they're demanded! Don't make me send the boys around.

P.S. Attatchment 4 is just a little something I did a few minutes ago - it isn't part of the reason I've not drawn for a while (although it isn't the first time that man's damaged a signature of mine).

Attachments

• WTF1.JPG
    WTF1.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 130
  • WTF2.JPG
    WTF2.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 89
  • WTF3.JPG
    WTF3.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 92
  • WTF41.JPG
    WTF41.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
a1532b: Thank you. :D Let's cyber on MSN again.

Vlad: I think I will, because a compliment is surely nicer than whatever other possibility it could be. :p

Senshi said:
a1532b: Thank you. :D Let's cyber on MSN again.

Vlad: I think I will, because a compliment is surely nicer than whatever other possibility it could be. :p

You think so?

I guess. Am I wrong? What could be nicer than a nice compliment? :)

Hahah I loved the last one esp. Senshi! But yea, I'm a writer and that block can get stubborn:p

Thanks, TKLVR! :D Writers block is suck, especially when it lasts a long time. :(

I know----I've got a seventy-page unfinished book that I haven't worked on in about two years........:eek:

Waay, conehead approved! Thank you! :D

TKLVR, you write book? You should re-read and try and carry on. :D Books are publish and publish equals money. Money is nearly always good. :D

LOL Yea, money is good:p. Problem is college. I don't like it. It takes up too much creative time...*wanders off to the "I hate" thread so as not to hijack Senshi's thread*

Oh and btw, it's a Star Trek novel:eek:

TKLVR18 said:
LOL Yea, money is good:p. Problem is college. I don't like it. It takes up too much creative time...*wanders off to the "I hate" thread so as not to hijack Senshi's thread*

Oh and btw, it's a Star Trek novel:eek:
Ah, college must take up a lot of time. :( Still, you must be a true blue Trekkie to be able to write a Star Trek novel. :D

As for hijacking the thread, there's no such thing as bad publicity. ;) A bird in the hand is not worth crying over spilt milk.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
I don't know. What could be nicer than a compliment?
Well nothing beats a lovely cup of tea. But I guess I'll go with the compliment to be on the safe side, if it's all the same to you. :p

Senshi said:
Well nothing beats a lovely cup of tea. But I guess I'll go with the compliment to be on the safe side, if it's all the same to you. :p

Except maybe a lovely bottle of beer hehe!

Beer's good, but can you really deny the sheer beauty of a cup of steaming hot tea, with two spoonfuls of sweetner and a generous splash of milk ? :p Mmmm

Worthless ICBM, bringing a knife to a gun fight! This is what "Waiting for Godot" would have played like if Godot had actually showed up... it wouldn't have made any more sense, but at least there would have been a snappy resolution! The longer format suits your absurdist style, Senshi, turning blackout material into a journey through warped landscape (I'm reminded of Edward Gorey's flights of dark fancy, though this is giddier in tone). I eagerly anticipate your in-the-works comic... please make sure it's stuffed clean through with similar craziness!

Senshi how dare you? I thought that was our secret! Now everbody will know...

I swear that was the last time I will play cyber lazer tag with you! Hmph! :D

Senshi said:

You guess?

LBH - thanks a lot! I always appreciate your comments. :D

a153123b - Oh come on, Cyber Lazer Tag is t3h r0x0rz! We cannae give up now, we were going to be a team! :p

Vlad - [avidmerrion]I love you, but I don't know what you are. :D I dunno what he is![/avidmerrion]

Sigh, I'm late to the party again. I must stop offline life from interfering.
LOL, I learned:
1.proper cell phone use
2.knife wielding missiles have a surprising lack of moral fiber
3.what's just past writer's block

I almost asked about the sig cracks in another thread. If the man would only cooperate, it might be used as good advertising, a sort of alarm system alerting the faithful and warning the unimaginative of another "WTF".
I agree with LBH about the longer format and especially about Godot. I could easily imagine a "Senshi Corrects the Classics" series. I look forward to the comic.

lol Thanks, leenotler! :D Glad you liked it. :p

Only problem now, however, it that Senshi fears that the comic itself will be a big fat anticlimax. :grind_tee

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back