• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WTF: Revolutions

Senshi said:
LBH - thanks a lot! I always appreciate your comments. :D

a153123b - Oh come on, Cyber Lazer Tag is t3h r0x0rz! We cannae give up now, we were going to be a team! :p

Vlad - [avidmerrion]I love you, but I don't know what you are. :D I dunno what he is![/avidmerrion]

Whats this talk of loving me?

I love you in a manly, non-sexual sort of way. :p I love everyone here at TT. :D

Another latecomer.

This is great Senshi, I love WTF! And you're right, nothing is better than a nice cup of tea.

Aw, thanks Pink Sheep!

Some nice comments on this thread. Had I the power to do so, I'd bless you all. :)

LMAO@ " it's being guarded by a missile... with a knife! "

that should be put on a t-shirt!

Excellent comic man, very wacky! LOL I loved the way you "broke down the fourth wall" with that last attatchment :p

Last edited:
Vlad - You bet yo' ass it is. ;)

Rtl - Thanks! :D The fourth attatchment was an afterthought. I guess drawing the first three lifted the writer's block a little, and I just did the MSPaint equivalent of doodling. :p

Because it is, and although Senshi is not recommending gambling important parts of the anatomy, namely the ass, he'd like to point out that should you decide to do so, you could rest safe in the knowledge that you would lose nothing, as the outcome is a dead cert, and Senshi does indeed love y'all. :D

Senshi said:
Because it is, and although Senshi is not recommending gambling important parts of the anatomy, namely the ass, he'd like to point out that should you decide to do so, you could rest safe in the knowledge that you would lose nothing, as the outcome is a dead cert, and Senshi does indeed love y'all. :D

Is that your final answer?

Senshi said:
It is, Chris. :p

Let's show him what he's won, John!

You've won an all expenses paid trip to Wienerschnitzel!

*crowd ooooohhs and aahhhhhhs*

Thats right, you and your lucky lady will be able to gorge to your hearts content on the new Big Dawgs! They're a mouth-watering piece of stuffed and grilled, 1/3 pound perfection! (blatent advertizing)

Thanks for playing Ask The Vampire! Back to your Chris!

Thanks, John! We'll be back after these messeges by our sponsor!

*corny game show music*

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back