• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

your preference: tickling big or small feet?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Do you like to tickle bigfoot feet or tiny petite feet (male or female)
Is more the merrier? What say you?

:runningdog:

Makes no difference to me how big a ladies feet or how small a ladies feet are as long as they are pretty feet and very to extremely ticklish....

size

as long as the girl is cute and has pretty ticklish feet i could be content but i do fantasize about stripping the footwear of one of those hot blonde tall female volleyball players i see on tv and then tickle the soles of their feet more ticklish foot flesh to tickle plus its fun to cut one of those tall beauties down to size in fits of uncontrollable laughter

I base it on looks,

However, small is usually cuter, but bigger leave more area to play with :p

Pros n cons all round :D

As long as they are ticklish female feet, I absolutely love tickling both types. There is something about the small feet with the stubby toes that is special to me though.

I agree with Haribish!... both have pros and cons, not that it really matters, lol :D I think petite feet are cute, but size doesn't matter if they are not kept well to begin with...

It doesn't particularly matter; it's a peripheral attribute.

Both can be nice, but I must admit that I have a special fondness for larger feet. Especially if they're long and slender with long toes.

big feet

I agree with Francious your video with the tall athletic Anness is one of my favorites she is so tall and her feet a foot fetishists paradise with lots of foot flesh to tickle nice touch with the volleyball uniform on I loved it wish I could tickle her

I agree with Francious your video with the tall athletic Anness is one of my favorites she is so tall and her feet a foot fetishists paradise with lots of foot flesh to tickle nice touch with the volleyball uniform on I loved it wish I could tickle her

She was indeed a great find. I loved working with her. It's too bad I have a hard time finding more models with feet like hers. The closest I came was Eris from Last Laugh Shin, with her long, narrow size 11s.

I should point out that Anness is 6'4", so her size 11.5 feet are actually pretty much proportional to her size. Not that it makes them any smaller, of course.

I'm gonna go with big female feet on this one...i don't know it's just something about long slender feet with the long toes to go with it

I'd say "smaller". Maybe medium? My favorite size feet to tickle is female size five to size ten.

Although, as most of the other guys said, the size doesnt so much matter to me as does the degree of ticklishness, and how well they are kept. My favorite type of female foot to tickle, regardless of size, is a very to extremely ticklish one, with well kept toenails, and soft soles.

Mitch

I like to tickle small feet because they are dainty and cute, and they are usually attached to very giggly, high-energy women.

I also like to tickle a bair of bigger feet, because with the extra real-estate, there's more room to explore and take my time. Besides, there's something undeniably sexy about a girl with big feet who's rendered helpless by a little tickling.

WHen I was in high school, I used to know a girl who was VERY comfortable with having her feet tickled. She had big feet, and I LOVED slowly stroking my fingertips up and down her soles, making her snicker and giggle and try not to burst out laughing. When I'd catch her outside of school, though, it was a different story. :D

As I keep on telling my girlfriend, size doesn't matter.

Ticklishness & "prettiness" matter more to me than size , but sure ... I'd prefer a bigger foot to a smaller one when it comes down to it. :D

Size matters not.

It's all about shape for me. I'll enjoy a finely shaped 3 as much as finely shaped 16. Especially if its high high arches...

Of course the 16 is a lot easier to manage for tickling :devil:

Christopher

Though I'm not into tickling, the size of a woman's feet doesn't matter to me. Just as long as the toes and heels are well-maintained. There's nothing worse than a woman with crusty heels and toes.

Big.. More is merrier.. But lets be clear.. I am an equal opportunity tickler/lee

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back