• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Ultimate Tickling Fantasy

Too many to name. but at this moment, I would have to say being dominated and tickled by amazonannie is my newest fantasy. ;)

I'm sitting on the couch doing whatever. She, a tiny little petite thing, comes over and snuggles into me. She's quiet for a bit but then, in a tiny little voice, her face all red, she looks up at me and struggles to ask to be tickled.

I walk her into the next room, secure her helpless and tickle her until she is worn out and cannot form a sentence. After she's tickle drunk, I release her and pull her sweaty, limp body against mine. She weakly snuggles into me and falls asleep.

Um, wait, this is adorable and exactly what I'd love to experience.

I sort of have two fantasies on different sides of the spectrum. The first, as in the above example, is a little more sweet and romantic. But the second is more intense and centers around the sub/dom idea. I'm fiercely independent by nature and become sassy the moment anyone tries to shed light on my weaknesses. Initially, my 'ler and I would be sitting on the couch doing homework or something low-key and taunting each other -- "verbal swordplay," you might call it. He'd pin me down on the couch and tell me that I was really gonna get it if I kept making fun of him. So, naturally, I'd do just that. Then he'd fling me over his shoulder and carry me into the bedroom where he'd pin me against a wall and tell me to strip down to my undergarments, poking my ribs and sides and teasing me until I finally agreed to do so. I'd try to escape but he'd grab my waist and throw me on the bed where he'd tie me down and blindfold me. He'd graze his fingers all over my body, trying to find my most sensitive spots. He'd straddle my waist as he gagged me, whispering in my ear, "Look how vulnerable you are all tied up like this. Oh, the things I could do to you...." And then he'd just tickle me like crazy until I was absolutely broken.

A little more detailed....but why the heck not.

Last edited:
What you mention sounds great too. If you're nearby... I'm your man. ;)

Um, wait, this is adorable and exactly what I'd love to experience.

I sort of have two fantasies on different sides of the spectrum. The first, as in the above example, is a little more sweet and romantic. But the second is more intense and centers around the sub/dom idea. I'm fiercely independent by nature and become sassy the moment anyone tries to shed light on my weaknesses. Initially, my 'ler and I would be sitting on the couch doing homework or something low-key and taunting each other -- "verbal swordplay," you might call it. He'd pin me down on the couch and tell me that I was really gonna get it if I kept making fun of him. So, naturally, I'd do just that. Then he'd fling me over his shoulder and carry me into the bedroom where he'd pin me against a wall and tell me to strip down to my undergarments, poking my ribs and sides and teasing me until I finally agreed to do so. I'd try to escape but he'd grab my waist and throw me on the bed where he'd tie me down and blindfold me. He'd graze his fingers all over my body, trying to find my most sensitive spots. He'd straddle my waist as he gagged me, whispering in my ear, "Look how vulnerable you are all tied up like this. Oh, the things I could do to you...." And then he'd just tickle me like crazy until I was absolutely broken.

A little more detailed....but why the heck not.

being tickled by the maid to get a share of the winning lottery prize. when seduction doesn't work she goes to tickle torture to break me.

steve

to be honest not sure im still dabbling in this fetish, im curious of trying foot stocks, but afraid it will be to much for me to handle

I enjoy soft and tender tickling. Never been into the hardcore stuff. Totally get off on small toned fem feet, a sexy waist and tummy. Also LOVE to watch.

Mine is to be strapped to a bondage table wearing only my boxers (this is about tickle torture after all, not pleasure). Face up, in a slight spread eagle position so that the position of my arms and legs prevents me from rolling side to side. Basically, picture the type of tight bondage device that TickleAbuse or Realtickling have used in their vids.

Once all the straps are tight secure, I look down to see my feet (spread about 4' apart) being locked into the stocks. Each of the two female ticklers thread strings in between my toes and into the stocks, once finished, the string it pulled snug and tied, immobilizing my feet against the padded toe-binders.

Next, I am instructed to open my mouth for the ballgag. I refuse, but am quickly overcome as she pinches my nipples! I instinctively attempt to grab her arms to defend myself, but my wrists, arms and elbows won't budge a fraction of an inch. the pain wanes as I'm gagged for the sake of everyone's eardrums. After a quick walk to another room, my 'Lers return. One is holding a blindfold and earmuffs, and the other has a tray showcasing baby oil, two brushes, a violet wand, and a lit candle. I attempt to speak as the blindfold is placed over my eyes, but it's no use, all I can muster is a grunt. One of the girls finally speaks up, "remember, 30 minutes of tickling" she places a buzzer in my hand. "If the tickling is too much, press the button and we'll stop the timer and give you a break." I can already feel my palms sweating as the earmuffs are put on.

I can't move, see, hear, or speak... I try, uselessly, to squirm as I feel ice cold baby oil, fresh from the freezer, pour into my belly button and out onto the surrounding flesh. The first girl begins rubbing it all over my torso as I feel the second girl do the same to my equally helpless feet. All at once, it begins. 20 long fingernails begin methodically scratching at my feet and sides. I try to laugh and thrash against the straps, but there is nothing I can do. I hold out for five minutes of torture, sweating and biting at the gag, but I finally give in and ring the buzzer.

The tickling stops, but I am still catching my breath as I feel hot wax drip on my chest. *My earmuffs are removed, and I can hear the loud static of the Violet Wand getting closer to my feet. "This is how we'll spend your break until you start the timer again." The next thing I feel is the jolt of electricity as the Wand arcs to all of my toes. Still just as hopelessly trapped, I can't wiggle my toes, tilt my feet, or even roll over. I allow the candle wax to cover my belly, hoping it will create a barrier against the nails, but once I feel the trail of candle wax working its way down my leg, closer to my left foot, I ring the buzzer, determined to make it through the tickling.

The earmuffs are back on, and I immediately regret my decision as i realize that the wax is easily wiped away from my abdomen due to the baby oil from earlier, only now I'm even more ticklish thanks to the heat of the wax reversing the numbing effect that the freezing oil had previously had. 25 minutes to go, and the brushes haven't even come out yet.

Maybe someone can help me fill in the rest ;)

My Girlfriend, bound gagged and completely and utterly helpless. In my fantasies, I'm cruel, and I tickle her until she's crying and just keep going. In real life it'd break my heart to do that....so, they stay fantasies.

A fantasy is a fantasy. You dont need to reassure us that you're a gentleman and a scholar, good sir.

My ultimate fantasy would be to have a ticklish belly dancer at my beck and call. I would tickle her stomach until she gives out and can't breathe. And she would enjoy it every bit as much as I would. And she would beg for more.

Mine would be,to be on a vacation anywhere by myself and run into a nice looking female 'lee whom I'd find out was ticklish and liked being tickled either through our conversation or by her actions(shoe dangling,her feet rubbing up against me). Then I'd take her to a nice hotel room to have sex with erotic tickling mixed in and have her orgasm while being tickled.

I would basically get 4/5 females who know each other, let's go with: Danielle Campbell, Claire Holt, Nina Dobrev and Candice Accola. I would have: Claire, Nina and Candice grab Danielle, strip her naked (except for her shoes) and then put her in a device that is similar to the Dominator from Tickle Abuse. I would have them lock her legs and ankles in place first and while they were doing her arms, I would take off her shoes and tie her toes back. I would then have myself and Nina tickle her feet and Claire/Candice tickle her breasts and armpits. After about fifteen minutes of tickling, I would then have me and Nina suck her toes for a while, but then I would have either Candice/Claire replace me and help Nina suck Danielle's toes whilst I held a Magic Wand on Danielle and either have Candice/Claire play with her nipples so that Danielle is all relaxed but is also fighting the sensation seeing as it is against her will.

After I have finished with Danielle, I would have Nina/Claire/Candice release Danielle and the process would be repeated on all of the other girls. Once they had all had a doss of tickle torture, I would then have them do it to me.... Damn, I feel all hot and flustered after writing this :lover::wub::yayzorz:

The girls are all under my control by the way, and it is just a fantasy... But if only it became a consensual reality :D :D :D

My ultimate tickling fantasy was from a novel about tickle hell.

Imagining being captured in this tickle hell and continous tickled slowly and tenderly. In there, all my joints was flexible for any pose to be immobilized but can not move at all by my control. I was immortal and no right to pass out, however the tickling will carry on and keep me giggling, laughing and pleading forever.

:tickle::tickle:
My ultimate tickling fantasy was from a novel about tickle hell.

Imagining being captured in this tickle hell and continous tickled slowly and tenderly. In there, all my joints was flexible for any pose to be immobilized but can not move at all by my control. I was immortal and no right to pass out, however the tickling will carry on and keep me giggling, laughing and pleading forever.
Hopefully I'd be one of the demons tickling you Memi.

I really love being dominated. One of my fantasies is to be kidnapped, tied up with rope and handcuffs, naked and spread-eagled. Then have my kidnapper tickle me everywhere he wants...

I really love being dominated. One of my fantasies is to be kidnapped, tied up with rope and handcuffs, naked and spread-eagled. Then have my kidnapper tickle me everywhere he wants...

You should come out for a visit. :devil:

Hmmm, my ultimate tickling fantasy....

I would LOVE to have a male and female victim helplessly bonded side by side either on a bed or some sort of bondage device....but completely naked.
And I would dart slowly, by gently tickling their helpless bare bodies with the feather, and the light touch of my fingers.
Once I have them warmed up and feeling safe with the gentle tickles; I would increase my torture to the utmost extreme!!!!

I would dig my nails into their armpits, sides, and feet and make them laugh so loud! Then I would pull out my hair brush and sack their feet a few times, to make them ultra sensitive and then the real insane torture begins! I would grind the hair brush in so deep they will pee themselves hehehehe

Then of course whats tickle torture without forced orgasms!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!! ODDLY enough, I have not had the chance to do this yet!!! URGGGGGG

My husband would LOVE for that to happen to us.

Well then...

We'll start with a clothed, unbridled tickle fight, to see how ticklish they are and how much they can stand without being restrained. If a girl freaks out when she's free to get away AND she still has clothes covering her, you know it's going to be a good time. Plus, trying to get your hands under their clothes at their bare skin is about the hottest type of foreplay there is.

After we determine their "spots", the fight is followed by them stripping down (the voluntary removal of clothing is often the best part of the session for me. a playful and total surrender of control) and getting tied up, spread-eagled with armpits and inner thighs exposed. I don't know how it would proceed after that, except to say I would start veeeerrrrrryyyy slow, and go from their necks down. I would let it happen as it unfolds, spending the most time on their most sensitive spots. I would not stop until they are screaming for it. Then they get vibed until orgasm.

If there's more than one girl they take turns, and the more ticklish one has to go first. :evilha:

hehehe
MINE is as the LER.
I would love to have a type of stocks that can hold a male victims cock, but also his feet and hands. So he would be completely unable to escape and move really....
Not sure if something like this exists! BUT if it does someone please send me a link! I want the victim to not be laying on his stomach just FYI...I don't want him comfortable....
Its slightly cruel and unusual but its a fantasy I have....making him completely vulnerable to me tickles!

I have several. Who on this site doesn't. I'm going to go with a submissive one.

I'm strapped to a table. Naked and spread eagle. I'm blindfolded. There is a party going on around me. The guests (male and female) casually tickle torture and tease me. I'm kept in a constant state of arousal but never allowed release.

At the end of the evening the hosts, an attractive couple decide it is their turn. They say good bye to their guests and spend another hour or so tickle torturing and teasing me.

Here is the kicker. They offer me a choice. I can worship her feet, but he will stroke me off or she will finish me off but I have to worship his feet while she does.

I am a straight guy with a huge foot fetish for female feet. I'm really not sure what choice I would make.

Fantasy eh?
Hard to think of anything that WOULDN'T be a fantasy at this point. I've only had one experience under my belt, and that in and of itself what pretty fantastical.
Buuuut the ideal fantasy would involve be a long and drawn out between just myself and another person. I don't even know my own personal limits, buuuut I would love for hers to be endless. We'd swap roles from ler to lee at one point, and it would be best if she was also into feet as well.
It might also entail my young self exploring into my tickle fetish a bit more, seeing as I'm still a complete novice. :angel:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back