• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

A great shoot with Angelina and Ayla last week - it's the first time I'd shot with them together for ages. It was a lot of fun, naturally! 🙂

Some more early samples from Friday's awesome second shoot with Roxy!

A great shoot with Angelina and Ayla last week - it's the first time I'd shot with them together for ages. It was a lot of fun, naturally! 🙂

Hi turtleboy,
Angelina called Golden Feather 2012 Best Female ticklee's! Her beautiful nylon feet attracted a lot of ticklers. Especially Faye, Ayla use sucking tickling to conquer Angelina. My God! The how will Angelina sucks Ayla's feet {female tickler}.
Delicate beauty foot model [Angelina] should not be sucking tickler [Ayla] exchanged, too tragic!! Hope Angelina will always play beautiful beauty nylon foot model, Ayla is showing strong sucking tickler. Model shy delicate and charming, Ayla showed a strong sucking tickler, passion and pleasure!
I have attached tickling aesthetic, model should not be interchanged with sucking tickler.
hoping to interact more with turtleboy.
Expect turtleboy produce more outstanding video and hope you will adopt our proposal!

Overall, UKTICKLING video is great, always support
The expression of some emotion before, hoping to reflect the model's charming and flirtatious,Don‘t want charming Angelina to become sucking tickler

The expression of some emotion before, hoping to reflect the model's charming and flirtatious,Don‘t want charming Angelina to become sucking tickler

I think I know what you mean but if you don't like something just don't look at it. There will be a lot of people who will want to see what you don't! As somebody once said:

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

I think I know what you mean but if you don't like something just don't look at it. There will be a lot of people who will want to see what you don't! As somebody once said:

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

You're right, everything important to the public like.
Before just a personal point of view.
UKTICKLING video quality is really great!

This is certainly true!

Those shots are actually from a couple of foot worship scenes I shot with Angelina and Ayla for the website - they aren't tickling clips (although there was some tickling going on!)

You're right, everything important to the public like.
Before just a personal point of view.
UKTICKLING video quality is really great!

Thanks! 🙂

Great shoots last week with Becky, Izzy and Portia with some very intense clips from all models! Portia's shoot was probably her craziest so far (she broke out of the mummy wrap!) - here's some samples...the first clip will be out today or tomorrow 🙂

Some samples from Becky and Izzy last week...a crazy shoot with one of Becky's body looking amazing!

Hey buddy how you doing 🙂
Just want to say great job for the amazing new videos 🙂
Happy to see Billie tickled 🙂 new video with her sounds amazing 😀

Hey Turtleboy, massive fan of all of your clips. As a fellow Brit I do appreciate the tones of an English womans laughter. One thing I've noticed you've never used in your clips as yet is a blindfold - you have introduced gags in some clips for brief periods, but the use of a satin blindfold would definitely get my attention even more, wondered if you could talk one of your existing or even new models into incorporating this into one of your next clips?

Regards
Haz

Hey Turtleboy, massive fan of all of your clips. As a fellow Brit I do appreciate the tones of an English womans laughter. One thing I've noticed you've never used in your clips as yet is a blindfold - you have introduced gags in some clips for brief periods, but the use of a satin blindfold would definitely get my attention even more, wondered if you could talk one of your existing or even new models into incorporating this into one of your next clips?

Regards
Haz

Would certainly love to see this too! Keep up the good work tb!

Would certainly love to see this too! Keep up the good work tb!

The occasional use of a blindfold would be good although to be fair, there are 3 UK Tickling clips featuring blindfolds. My attempts to use them in the past have been limited by the fact that the models often won't wear them if they have false eye lashes on.

Hey buddy how you doing 🙂
Just want to say great job for the amazing new videos 🙂
Happy to see Billie tickled 🙂 new video with her sounds amazing 😀

Thanks DFBHD

Go to tb's clips4sale store and search on the keyword "blindfolded". There are clips featuring Angelina, Melissa (of Toni-Lou and Melissa fame) and certifiable Brummie loony Sophie.

I think there are also a couple on the members site, and maybe a couple not released as I know I've shot a few scenes with blindfolds!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back