• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hi Turtleboy, you mentioned having a clip of Rachelle you were going to release? Can I just check is that the members site update already on or is one planned for C4S. Thanks

Yes, the clip should be out by tomorrow night. She's back in on Thursday and available for customs

We've spoken a couple of times in the past - she is not interested in shooting.
Ok sweet, I think there's a delay in the states because the Ariel clip just posted but it says uploaded 9/10. So maybe Pixie will pop up tomorrow. I'll be on the lookout

Ok sweet, I think there's a delay in the states because the Ariel clip just posted but it says uploaded 9/10. So maybe Pixie will pop up tomorrow. I'll be on the lookout
That's the members' site - the update just came a day later than scheduled because I wasn't able to post it until the evening. The Pixie clip will be in the C4S store tonight.

I don't have enough of an idea to get a custom but I would love to see Pixie tickled in this 😭 This was my favorite new setup and I feel like I haven't seen it utilized much after that one

Attachments

• IMG_0580.jpg
    IMG_0580.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 56
Hey turtleboy, did this video not make the cut?
Not yet. It's only half a scene so I don't know whether it will be released - possibly later on

Any more word on whether Charlie's daughter still wants to shoot?
I forgot to ask her last time but will speak to her about it when she returns!

Pixie has the most amazing reactions, her laugh is the best! She's also incredibly cute :wub:
Agreed - she's great 🙂

I bought this clip however the naked scenes dont appear to be a part of it?
They're not part of it - they are a separate clip which hasn't been released yet

There's a large number of new faces coming up and some great F/F scenes as well. I've been working on many scenes simultaneously and very busy with shooting (this month, I filmed eight models in one week alone!) so it's taking a while to get things out there and to preview them. I'm getting there though, and have some exciting updates on the horizon.

Here's the first of them - Jezebel Lee - a new face to UK Tickling, if not to the tickle scene 🙂 She's fantastic, super-cute and we did some great scenes, including this one!

Great previews of Jezebel there, and much as she's a ticklee it looks like she's great at tickling you 😉

Here's hoping Charlie's daughter is still keen to shoot then, as I've said before your mother/daughter clips are always a blast. I still hope for the admittedly very slim chance of Cherry and Linda returning XD

Hi turtleboy, when will the video of Natasha and Ellie be updated? Judging from the promotional photos, the costumes and the model's condition, it may be an epic masterpiece. Looking forward to the update!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back