• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

I've had some major technical issues over the last week or so, as my laptop died, killing another hard drive. I lost around five years of data, software, plugins, project files and presets - basically everything I was working on or had been working on at the time. I am trying to get it recovered again although I don't hold out much hope. Fortunately, I didn't lose any actual footage since everything is on various other drives, but it has meant hours (or weeks!) of editing work down the drain!

I have now got things back up and running and have started re-working the clips I was working on from scratch. A tedious process, but things are getting there at last and I'm able to start previewing new scenes again...there's a lot of great new stuff coming up and hopefully, I'll be able to get more of it out there very soon.

Here's the first of it - a fantastic three-girl custom with Ellie, Storm and Ayla! This custom was a tickle quiz with Ellie as quiz-master (and tickler), which she very much enjoyed 🙂

The punishment was 5 mins of foot tickling from the other two...it was a close thing but Ayla won and Storm got the forfeit. Storm had some surgery and although she isn't back to full bondage work (and probably won't be able to do some of the positions she used to) she is at least able to get tickled again! The girls really enjoyed getting her at the end of this one, it's a great scene...unfortunately for Storm, she had to endure another foot tickling from the other girls after this was over!

Ayla and Ellie having more fun with Storm's super-ticklish feet. This custom involved both girls soaping her soles up before going crazy with their nails and then scrubbing brushes and scourers! They really went to town in this one and her feet were slippery as hell...pure torture for Storm but they absolutely loved doing it 🙂

What's New

10/16/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back