• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

I have another new device, this time another home-made bit of furniture! I'm calling this one the 'O Table'...it's a multi-purpose device that can be used in different ways. Firstly, with the detachable stocks, which can go at either or both ends.

Here it is being put to the test in Joa's second scene - it really did get a workout here! 😉

I know I am probably going to regret asking this lol but why did you call it the O table?
Is it because once you are strapped onto it you are thinking Oh my god I am completely helpless? or is it another meaning of O?
Looking at the picture of her eyes very wide open lol I thought it might be the first reason because that would so be my reaction too. But then my mind wondered and thought of other possibilities...
I love the table by the way it looks sooo much fun. I have wanted to secretly try something like that but I am not sure I am that brave these days.

Thank you for posting such fun pictures

Lisa

Not at the moment, possibly in the future if she returns.

It would likely have been part of the shoot, though I don't really remember to be honest. In any case, when it comes to tickling, Daisy is the one to watch as she actually just loves tickling people...a lot!

Here she is getting her own back! (coming soon)

Oh my goodness! I love these pictures, I have such a weakness for redheads 😍 I am a total fangirl

Lisa

Hi David, Charlie and Daisy is indeed great. They are an excellent ticklers. As for Faye, in your previous video introduction, you have always used adjectives such as awesome, natural, professional, skilled, etc. to describe Faye’s strength and specialness. Although Unfortunately, Faye stopped participating in the shooting a long time ago. As the receiver,Natasha seems to have succeeded Angelina as the receiver most attractive to female ticklers. Although Ayla is the best female tickler in Uktickling, her style is different from Faye's, and each has its own advantages. From the perspective of sweet appearance, sexy appearance, tickling style, etc., Amy, Liz and Faye are closer. I wonder if these two beauties will be lucky enough to become one of the full-time female ticklers like Ayla.if the elegant Natasha can be shooted with Liz or Amy, no matter in terms of appearance, sexiness, hotness, etc., it will definitely become a milestone masterpiece!I hope David may consider the above suggestions, thank you!
Hi David, The collaboration between Natasha and Ellie this time is fantastic in terms of appearance and costumes. It feels a bit like a workplace princess being punished by a tomboy. May I ask if Ellie is using foot worship tactics to tickle Natasha's pantyhose feet? As for Faye's related issues, I may actually have some pursuit of the aesthetics of tickling, and David's Uktickling is the most professional and high-quality platform for tickling, Although Ayla is truly one of the best professional female tickler, and can be said to be one of the few female tickler in the entire tickling industry, if Ayla belongs to the lively and refreshing type, then Faye belongs to the sweet and awesome inspiring type. . As mentioned earlier, Amy, Liz, and Faye have similar styles, but I forgot about Ellie at the time. I hope these three can replace Faye as full-time female tickler. That would be such a wonderful thing.
Under the attack of sweet yet awe inspiring professional female tickler the softness and delicacy of female models on the receiving end can be more reflected. For example, Natasha, Rachelle, and Angelina are suitable for the receiving end with their softness and sexiness, This combination is called the aesthetic effect!I don't know what David thinks about this insight!

Hey Turtleboy,

do you hold out any hope (or want) to ever get Tillie (she works by the name - Rose M Childs now) back to UK Tickling to do some more videos as Tickler and Ticklee?

I actually don't think she ever tickled you back in those days? She tickled the other guy back then with Keira and Kiki. - "Kiki, Keira & Tillie Love Making Him Suffer".

Was he a friend of yours, or did you have to find and hire him?

Thanks 🙂

Attachments

• 144355503_Image119_123_1004lo.jpg
    144355503_Image119_123_1004lo.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Image24.jpg
    Image24.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Image174.jpg
    Image174.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Hey Turtleboy,

do you hold out any hope (or want) to ever get Tillie (she works by the name - Rose M Childs now) back to UK Tickling to do some more videos as Tickler and Ticklee?

I actually don't think she ever tickled you back in those days? She tickled the other guy back then with Keira and Kiki. - "Kiki, Keira & Tillie Love Making Him Suffer".

Thanks 🙂
Think this has been asked before and at the time she was just doing her onlyfans account.

Don't think she does fetish shoots anymore.

I think your best ticklish model was bambi Hart, ı didnt seen anyone like her close about ticklish scale, also she is deathly ticklish from every spots. Any chance to get her again maybe you tie up her into your red feet up device 🙂

I think your best ticklish model was bambi Hart, ı didnt seen anyone like her close about ticklish scale, also she is deathly ticklish from every spots. Any chance to get her again maybe you tie up her into your red feet up device 🙂
Bambi was INSANELY ticklish. And her HYSTERICAL desperate laugh was GREAT!!! 👍 I loved the video of Bambi where Kiki tortured her - "Bambi Gets A Merciless Tickling From Kiki" and also "Bambi's Extreme Tickle Session On The Bondage Table".

Last edited:
It's been a busy couple of weeks with lots of shoots and great scenes! Firstly, another newcomer in the form of Rachael. She's very sexy with great boobs...she didn't seem ticklish on the first scene we tried and I was ready to give up until I did the stretched-out scene on the bondage table and that definitely hit the spot...she was very ticklish once we got going!

Any chance to buy this clip ? I coulndt find anywhere

Bambi was INSANELY ticklish. And her HYSTERICAL desperate laugh was GREAT!!! 👍 I loved the video of Bambi where Kiki tortured her - "Bambi Gets A Merciless Tickling From Kiki" and also "Bambi's Extreme Tickle Session On The Bondage Table".
Would be nice. Can't see it though.. theres's loads of clips that I've been waiting for months/years to be released that I've all but given up seeing them now.. like Bambi (also one of my faves), Terri-Lou (Kylie K) Charlie Rose, Kiki Daniels, Rachael (post below), Kendall from Babeshow's just to name a few, all of whom i know there are clips there as seen preview pics before so not sure where they all went or why they haven't been released.
Also seems like same few models posted all the time like Ayla, Natasha, Rachelle etc. All of which are very nice but there's only so many clips to have before they all become a bit of the same.. Even going back years to clips posted on the members site with Abi Toyne, Alex Adams, Holly McGuire and some others where the nylon tickling part was released but the barefoot part (best part) has never been added....
Only bonus recently I guess, is the fact an older Tilly clip was uploaded to the site and actually stated 'archive clip', so lets hope we see more of this going forward as not enough content gets released quick enough for me.. I mean I know there's a balance. Don't expect content daily like FTKL or Borderland Bound throw out for example, but just wish more was released quicker on clips4sale. I'm ok with the members site being twice a week, maybe if clips added on clips4sale was the same would be so much better and would certainly make me spend more money lol...
I know loads of new models coming up as seen the posts on instagram. Just seems to take forever to get them through and posted online.. fingers crossed on any more archive clips anyway🤞

Well that's great news for her and bad news for us! She has always been one of my favourite models, so beautiful and so much fun. Was watching one of her clips today and wondering when she'd be back. Wish her every happiness :redheart:

She's actually messaged me since to say she will be returning to modelling in the new year, all being well so that's a bit of good news 🙂 I have a new clip from her last visit which is an amazing scene and I'd been holding it back for a later date (since it seemed there may not be any more clips with her) I can preview it now at least!

I know I am probably going to regret asking this lol but why did you call it the O table?
Is it because once you are strapped onto it you are thinking Oh my god I am completely helpless? or is it another meaning of O?
Looking at the picture of her eyes very wide open lol I thought it might be the first reason because that would so be my reaction too. But then my mind wondered and thought of other possibilities...
I love the table by the way it looks sooo much fun. I have wanted to secretly try something like that but I am not sure I am that brave these days.

Thank you for posting such fun pictures

Lisa

It is because it was also designed with forced orgasm scenes in mind, and because it has an O shape at the bottom 🙂

Hey Turtleboy,

do you hold out any hope (or want) to ever get Tillie back to UK Tickling to do some more videos as Tickler and Ticklee?

Thanks 🙂

Tillie won't be back I'm afraid. I was happy to discover this previously unreleased scene of her recently though and added it to the website - one of her best I think!

Another one long gone I'm afraid. Bambi was great and very ticklish but I wouldn't say she was the most ticklish by any stretch...too many others in that category!

great to see the older clips get released now. we are really happy to see all older unreleased clips of Jessica ivy Scarlett, Zoe (helen maria), Jasmine (jaz wheat), charlie rose, Dahlia rose, Jay harris, emma green rather than new clips. we are eager to buy these clips if you release it in C4S or in membership site. :peace:

Reallllly ı want a lot to buy old and not released clips from Turtle boy, past is always gold ! Thats an unbreaklable fact.

Especially looking for those clips

Attachments

• IMG_1422.jpeg
    IMG_1422.jpeg
    445.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1420.jpeg
    IMG_1420.jpeg
    543.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1437.jpeg
    IMG_1437.jpeg
    451.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1444.jpeg
    IMG_1444.jpeg
    549.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1445.jpeg
    IMG_1445.jpeg
    570.8 KB · Views: 72
great to see the older clips get released now. we are really happy to see all older unreleased clips of Jessica ivy Scarlett, Zoe (helen maria), Jasmine (jaz wheat), charlie rose, Dahlia rose, Jay harris, emma green rather than new clips. we are eager to buy these clips if you release it in C4S or in membership site. :peace:

Reallllly ı want a lot to buy old and not released clips from Turtle boy, past is always gold ! Thats an unbreaklable fact.

Especially looking for those clips

If older scenes aren't released, there is usually a reason. In some cases, it is just that I didn't feel the clip was good enough when I went over it. In other cases, it's because the sound or picture quality isn't up to scratch, or there are other issues. It may also be that I have agreed to no longer sell clips of that model.

In any case, while I may sometimes add an older scene to the site, I am not taking requests for them I'm afraid. Some customers do get in touch to purchase older, unreleased clips privately and you can always feel free contact me about this, but please be aware that the cost is similar to that of a custom in most cases.

Some samples of Roxy from last week's updates - I didn't get a chance to preview these before but it's one of my favourite scenes of her. Her body is amazing 🙂

She's actually messaged me since to say she will be returning to modelling in the new year, all being well so that's a bit of good news 🙂 I have a new clip from her last visit which is an amazing scene and I'd been holding it back for a later date (since it seemed there may not be any more clips with her) I can preview it now at least!
Great to hear Rachelle will return, I had an OF convo with her a few weeks back and she said she was keen to get her mother involved in uktickling for a shoot if the logistics matched up.

Looking forward to the new clip you have to keep us Rachelle fans going through the next few months!

Such a shame Tillie won't be shooting again as she was an amazing 'lee. Those pics are awesome, her body was incredible and her reactions to armpit tickling were just the best!!

Roxee looks stunning in that scene, she has a beautiful body

Hi David, The collaboration between Natasha and Ellie this time is fantastic in terms of appearance and costumes. It feels a bit like a workplace princess being punished by a tomboy. May I ask if Ellie is using foot worship tactics to tickle Natasha's pantyhose feet? As for Faye's related issues, I may actually have some pursuit of the aesthetics of tickling, and David's Uktickling is the most professional and high-quality platform for tickling, Although Ayla is truly one of the best professional female tickler, and can be said to be one of the few female tickler in the entire tickling industry, if Ayla belongs to the lively and refreshing type, then Faye belongs to the sweet and awesome inspiring type. . As mentioned earlier, Amy, Liz, and Faye have similar styles, but I forgot about Ellie at the time. I hope these three can replace Faye as full-time female tickler. That would be such a wonderful thing.
Under the attack of sweet yet awe inspiring professional female tickler the softness and delicacy of female models on the receiving end can be more reflected. For example, Natasha, Rachelle, and Angelina are suitable for the receiving end with their softness and sexiness, This combination is called the aesthetic effect!I don't know what David thinks about this insight!

Hi David,May I ask how long it will take for Natasha and Ellie's new video to be updated? By the way, does this video contain elements of pantyhose foot worship?

Hey turtleboy, could we get some pics or a preview of the Mitsy clip that was just posted on the site?

Will she be on the clips4sale store too?

Hey turtleboy, could we get some pics or a preview of the Mitsy clip that was just posted on the site?

Will she be on the clips4sale store too?

Yes, I just haven't had time to post them yet. She is a very cute newcomer...a dancer, and has very ticklish feet. She will likely be on C4S also, although I have several new models coming up so not sure which clips will be where yet!

What's New

9/11/2024
In Memory
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back