• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hey! Bit of a random question but thought this may be the bets place to ask! Does anyone know if there has been any shoots with any Irish women on UK Tickling? Seems to be one of the more difficult nationalities to find being tickled!
Not that I can recall, although Jay is half-Irish 🙂

Hey Turtleboy,

Just wondered does Louise (geordie lass) still shoot? Not seen anything new in a while and she is a favourite.

Thanks,

J
Yes, I shot with her two weeks ago - new scenes coming up soon!

Hi Turtleboy, any chance you'd ever work with Hannah Claydon again? I believe she's still active: https://myslink.app/hannahclaydon
I would if she was interested, but I doubt she is travelling and modelling for websites these days - more likely just doing onlyfans content

A crazy new scene coming up with Roxee and her insanely ticklish bare feet. Roxee claims her long toes are due to her being part-Indian, however, that doesn't explain her continuous swearing...this would have to be one of the sweariest clips I've ever shot, with an F-bomb approx every 3 seconds 🙂

Note: these screenshots are interlaced (due to a mistake when I was grabbing them), but the video isn't!

More from the Charlie/Daisy shoot...I'll be posting samples from the F/F and FF/M scenes later but here's a very cute clip I did with Charlie on the new device 🙂

An interesting idea came out of this shoot. You'll know that I've done many clips with models and their real-life mothers, but a model and daughter shoot is something that never crossed my mind - until Charlie suggested it! She even messaged her daughter and they're both keen to shoot together (she is an adult, obviously), so it may well happen 🙂

Last edited:
Love Roxee being tickled barefoot while wearing her shoes.
Always hot.
Thanks for doing that!

Charlie suggesting her daughter for a shoot sure sounds intriguing, your mother/daughter clips are always great. And Charlie herself looks fantastic stretched out there.

Will anymore AJ Red clips be added to c4s or members? Or have you any updates to show us of her 👀

Charlie suggesting her daughter for a shoot sure sounds intriguing, your mother/daughter clips are always great. And Charlie herself looks fantastic stretched out there.

There's more of Charlie and Daisy coming up next...this was a very hot F/F scene! It helps that they're good friends and have been wanting to do this together for ages...we had to let Daisy have longer for her revenge of course 😉

(the gag was a neccessity!)

Are their some more videos coming up with Amy - either as the ticklee or the tickler? Her two videos last month were great.

Attachments

• 472872424_image97.jpg
    472872424_image97.jpg
    507.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 474575986_image18.jpg
    474575986_image18.jpg
    518.1 KB · Views: 35
This one's coming to the store tonight...

As expected, the shoot of Charlie and Daisy really produced amazing sparks.
Hi David, there is one thing I have always wanted to ask you. When shooting Faye and Angelina, did Faye treated Angelina’s pantyhose feet as a gourmet by nibbling that out of her natural instinct to tickle people, or was it a requirement of the shooting? If Ayla's tickling style is suckling and licking, Faye's tickling style is nibbling. Her phrase "this is my modus as tickle foot" is really classic and I still remember it vividly. I wonder if David can find a female tickler with a similar style to a natural tickler like Faye. I am looking forward to it. I wonder if Charlie will become the second Faye.

Faye's Tickling Makes Angelina Scream is still considered a milestone in the tickling world. This is because Angelina's sexy and feminine outfit and free-spirited attitude were so charming, and Faye's black outfit and strong tickling style combined to create an unsurpassed classic.
I wonder if Charlie will create similar classic works if she invites her daughter to shoot with her. After all, they will have a better understanding when working together, and Charlie will also make full use of her tickling skills! If Angelina has a daughter, it would be great if she could also participate in David's shooting in the future, inheriting Angelina's classic style.

Love seeing Daisy tickled, she has a stunning body and always looks amazing

wheres member site updates? Late again
Apologies, they were delayed for a week while my webmaster was away - he had some connectivity issues and couldn't access the server to get the last couple of updates on there. They are all up now.

Speaking of website updates, they include this new scene with Tammie and Coco from a few weeks back 🙂

Are their some more videos coming up with Amy - either as the ticklee or the tickler? Her two videos last month were great.
Not at the moment, possibly in the future if she returns.

As expected, the shoot of Charlie and Daisy really produced amazing sparks.
Hi David, there is one thing I have always wanted to ask you. When shooting Faye and Angelina, did Faye treated Angelina’s pantyhose feet as a gourmet by nibbling that out of her natural instinct to tickle people, or was it a requirement of the shooting? If Ayla's tickling style is suckling and licking, Faye's tickling style is nibbling. Her phrase "this is my modus as tickle foot" is really classic and I still remember it vividly. I wonder if David can find a female tickler with a similar style to a natural tickler like Faye. I am looking forward to it. I wonder if Charlie will become the second Faye.
It would likely have been part of the shoot, though I don't really remember to be honest. In any case, when it comes to tickling, Daisy is the one to watch as she actually just loves tickling people...a lot!

Love seeing Daisy tickled, she has a stunning body and always looks amazing
Here she is getting her own back! (coming soon)

...and in Daisy's case, the lickling/nibbling is something she does just because it's torture for her and she loves tickle-torturing other people!

Here's a hot new scene with Louise, on the new device (she hated it!) - coming up!
When I watch a model being tickled and they're really hating it, I barrack for the tickler to make them suffer more and more 😈

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back