• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Just a quick update with a couple of brand new scenes that are coming up - first, Amy in possibly her most intense scene yet. Certainly her most energetic reactions....I give a her a very intense tickling and then Jay joins in for the final minutes and we send her into space :D

You guys should see her get tickled on TickleHq. She gets really pushed there.

Hi turtleboy, Natasha is really an outstanding ticklee in Uktickling. She is so elegant and sexy as the receiver. By the way,in the previous tickle fight clips, the costumes were all in bikinis (such as previous works: Ayla & Bella, Ayla & Chantelle, Ayla & Jasmine). Have you considered adding pantyhose and foot worship elements to the subsequent tickle fight works?

The tickle fights have mostly been customs but we may do some with nylon in the future.

This one isn't a tickle fight but more of a tickle reunion between Natasha and Violet! It's Natasha that actually put me in Violet several years ago as they were friends and she knew Violet was very ticklish and looking for work.The funny thing is, they haven't had any contact with each other at all since I first worked with Violet. There was no falling-out, I think they'd just both moved on from the social group they knew each other from. It was interesting then, to get them back together again for a tickle shoot! Neither of them realised how ticklish the other was and they actually had a great time...it's the ultimate icebreaker :)

Violet genuinely had no idea how ticklish Natasha actually is so she couldn't believe it...she's a mean tickler as well! Good job they hadn't fallen out!

The tickle fights have mostly been customs but we may do some with nylon in the future.

This one isn't a tickle fight but more of a tickle reunion between Natasha and Violet! It's Natasha that actually put me in Violet several years ago as they were friends and she knew Violet was very ticklish and looking for work.The funny thing is, they haven't had any contact with each other at all since I first worked with Violet. There was no falling-out, I think they'd just both moved on from the social group they knew each other from. It was interesting then, to get them back together again for a tickle shoot! Neither of them realised how ticklish the other was and they actually had a great time...it's the ultimate icebreaker :)

Violet genuinely had no idea how ticklish Natasha actually is so she couldn't believe it...she's a mean tickler as well! Good job they hadn't fallen out!

That's great. Take the tickle fight that Ayla and Jasmine shot together recently as an example. Ayla captured Jasmine's big feet for tickling many times. If pantyhose and foot worship elements can be added, it will add a lot of charm and sexiness.

Violet's nails and Natasha's stockinged soles, what a great combination! I'm definitely buying this when it comes out! Will there be a revenge clip too?

That's great. Take the tickle fight that Ayla and Jasmine shot together recently as an example. Ayla captured Jasmine's big feet for tickling many times. If pantyhose and foot worship elements can be added, it will add a lot of charm and sexiness.

I'll keep it in mind...look out for the new scenes with Daisy and Charlie coming soon as you'll probably like them :)

Violet's nails and Natasha's stockinged soles, what a great combination! I'm definitely buying this when it comes out! Will there be a revenge clip too?

Yes...this reunion was bad timing for Violet, as Natasha's only recently realised that she really enjoys tickling other people - and that she's really good at it!​

This one has a false ending where we were finishing the scene and then Natasha just decided to start tickling Violet again and so we ended up carrying on a couple of minutes longer! This is definitely a Natasha thing as she's done it before - I guess she just really likes getting her own back :D

I'll keep it in mind...look out for the new scenes with Daisy and Charlie coming soon as you'll probably like them :)

Yes...this reunion was bad timing for Violet, as Natasha's only recently realised that she really enjoys tickling other people - and that she's really good at it!​
Of course I would like it. I have supported you for more than ten years and bought hundreds of your videos. You also know my preferences. Daisy and Charlie's shooting will have foot worship elements so I would like it, because Daisy and Charlie are both outstanding female ticklers, especially Charlie who has a queen's domineering aura, especially when she wears a PVC tights. I remember that the previous shooting of Charlie and Natasha was the same. As a professional female tickler, Charlie seems to have a temperament of being in control of the situation, including she can't resist worshiping Natasha's sexy nylon feet which is also a temperament of controlling.(I just don't know whether Charlie did that on her own initiative or David asked her to do so).Regardless, the visuals are great!

Hi David, after more than ten years, Uktickling has produced many outstanding works and models. As professional female ticklers, there are Ayla, Faye, Tammie, Tammy, Liz, Katie, Hannah-shaw, Jay, Vivienne, etc. As ticklees on the receiving end, there are Rachelle, Angelina, Natasha, Storm, Hayley, Lauren, etc. They are all great and excellent. In the final analysis, it is your credit that you have discovered so many outstanding models and produced so many works. Thank you very much. It’s just that the update speed of your works has been much slower than before in recent years. Is it because you are getting busier or because of the vision problem you mentioned before? Of course, the health is the most important thing. On the premise of being healthy and happy, I look forward to you making more excellent works. If there are problems with the number of customizers or some production limitations, consider opening a crowdfunding channel on the platform! The crowdfunding suggestion is for reference only. I hope that the Uktickling platform will get better and better, and I also hope that the Uktickling culture will be passed on by batches of high-quality models!

Violet & Natasha are a great match up, both ticklish and love tickling too! Looks like Natasha really wrecked her, she looks exhausted. Two beautiful women

Hi David, after more than ten years, Uktickling has produced many outstanding works and models. As professional female ticklers, there are Ayla, Faye, Tammie, Tammy, Liz, Katie, Hannah-shaw, Jay, Vivienne, etc. As ticklees on the receiving end, there are Rachelle, Angelina, Natasha, Storm, Hayley, Lauren, etc. They are all great and excellent. In the final analysis, it is your credit that you have discovered so many outstanding models and produced so many works. Thank you very much. It’s just that the update speed of your works has been much slower than before in recent years. Is it because you are getting busier or because of the vision problem you mentioned before? Of course, the health is the most important thing. On the premise of being healthy and happy, I look forward to you making more excellent works. If there are problems with the number of customizers or some production limitations, consider opening a crowdfunding channel on the platform! The crowdfunding suggestion is for reference only. I hope that the Uktickling platform will get better and better, and I also hope that the Uktickling culture will be passed on by batches of high-quality models!
Thank you. And no, my health is fine thanks...I am just busier than ever and it is hard to keep the number of updates when I am working through a lot of customs (many of which don't actually get released) Also, I take longer over editing than I used to. I always want to keep the quality high and that sometimes takes a little longer. To give an example, the Natasha pantyhose clip I previewed above was due to come out this weekend. I wasn't totally happy with a couple of details and so I decided not to put it out, which put my releases back a couple of days. I've since decided I'm going to give it away free anyway so hopefully that's good news! I'll share the details later.

I'm trying to get on top of the C4S updates though and aiming to get them out a little faster as I have many great scenes coming up!

Violet & Natasha are a great match up, both ticklish and love tickling too! Looks like Natasha really wrecked her, she looks exhausted. Two beautiful women

They're great scenes and I was glad to finally reunite them :) The clips are coming up on the member's site

Another fun scene of friends tickling each other! I may have mentioned this before but Chica and Autumn are actually work colleagues - they literally work in the same office. They've been wanting to shoot together for some time and we finally managed it when they could both get a day off! :)

They are both very ticklish but complete opposites. Autumn is very sensitive to even light tickling and finds it pure torture. Chica on the other hand, is ridiculously ticklish but loves it! This first part sees Chica slowly running her nails over Autumn's nylon and bare feet...she's so sensitive that even rubbing the lotion in is unbearable.

Autumn looks gorgeous and her reactions are really cute. Was it just a foot scene or is there and upper body clip to come?:fingerscrossed:

For someone who doesn't like it, Autumn seems to do a great job of staying still and not pulling her feet away from the tickler. Such cute giggles too!

Hey! Bit of a random question but thought this may be the bets place to ask! Does anyone know if there has been any shoots with any Irish women on UK Tickling? Seems to be one of the more difficult nationalities to find being tickled!

Hey Turtleboy,

Just wondered does Louise (geordie lass) still shoot? Not seen anything new in a while and she is a favourite.

Thanks,

J

What's New

6/30/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evenign at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back