• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Cookie Jar too far - M/F - Feet

*looks back and forth between K and Acorna*

*decides to be a good sport and tosses glasses back to Acorna before tossing an ice cube down K's shirt* 😀

Shirt? What shirt?

By the way, whatever happened to the rest of my body?

*Produces a box* People were stealing parts of it, so I stuck it in here. Been growing mold, though.

It makes one wonder if tickling K's disembodied foot or rib would make him giggle....

*looks through the box, deciding to experiment, gets a rib, one of the longer ones near the top, and tickles it with one of Mis Val's feathers....*

This doesn't tickle my fancy.

And besides THAT isn't a rib.

*steals a foot since she knows for certain it doesn't have any moldy flesh and can't be mistaken for anything else... hides it and plans to consult with Ness on ways to use it against the floating skull....*

*sits, sulking, as K reasembles himself while still stuck to her hand.*

You're gonna be taller than me you know...how's that gonna work??

Well he's only got one foot, Nessie, so he won't be AS tall... or.. able to stand either...

Dont give him ideas, HDS!
Ohhh good point, acorna, maybe if he's missing a foot he won't be able to stand up so I can just drag him around...

It wasn't random!! I thought it was a rib! How did I know he'd have those sorts of... things still on him??

*hrmphs, tickles HDS's belly for a moment before returning grumpily to K's disembodied foot..*

Well Ness, with or without feet, I'm not THAT much taller. Only some inches.
I wasn't a giant to begin with.

Now, I'm happy I had all of my pieces BACK.

If you don't mind, Acorna...
*grabs the missing bones*

Besides, this necromantic thing that holds me together does NOT contemplate feelings. That means, I am NOT ticklish.

[Hey, maybe she'll buy it!]

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back