• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Cookie Jar too far - M/F - Feet

Great Cookies Pic. K *calls Italian Radio To Request "i Fall To Pieces" In Honor Of K, Ness And Camel* * Italian Radio Gives Gt's Home Address To The Red Brigade In Retaliation* I Think I'm Only Two Pictures Behind Now. I Hope The Brigade Doesn't Get Me Before I Catch Up.

Just what kind of Radio did you get in touch with?!

Kalamos said:
Just what kind of Radio did you get in touch with?!
"WVAT"--VATICAN RADIO?... NO WAIT, THEY ONLY DO CHILDREN'S PROGRAMS..* GT TRIES IN VAIN TO AVOID INCOMING LIGHTNING * *DIALS SHORTWAVE TO NO AVAIL(DUE TO RECENT LIGHTNING)* I ASSUMED ITALY HAD A NATIONAL BROADCASTING STATION/SYSTEM IN ADDITION TO WHATEVER COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS EXIST.

Well, sort of...

But we are a tad bigger than, say, San Marino or Malta, so districts usually have regional editors - even if the main national network is the same.

Apart from that, we have a lot of regional broadcasters; some of them work solo, others as a network too.

Be careful with Vatican radio, man. You cross them, they send their halberdiers after you. 😉

[Oh, and... somehow I don't think Radio RAI would call upon the Red Brigades to deal with you... 😉 ]

*FEELING SAFER NOW, GT ENJOY A DELICIOUS MEAL OF "MARCONI" AND CHEESE* :happy: THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION, K. YOU ALWAYS INFORM AS WELL AS ENTERTAIN.

They call it edutainment... 😛 😛 😛

Now, where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? 😉

She's hiding in Pittsburgh...cuz no one wants to come here and find her...anat...😛

Ahhh excellent choice, K! I love this piccy. 😀 😀
Should we expect something new from you soon? You usually bump before posting something new... 😀

Uh, actually not. I'm about to post the missing bits for the "Whom Should I Tickle First" pic... but nothing new from me, yet.

Eh! I've just posted that Halloween pic...
Go and check on TMF... the original post is still there, unblemished by foreign posts... 😉

What I'm likely to post soon are new pics for our RPG.
Historical fantasy [is it an oxymoron?] is a genre I'm very fond of. 😀

Did you really just send me into the snake pit of the TMF? 😛 I couldnt find it...maybe I dont navigate that place too well...

hahaha I made a reply! Dont reply to it though cause I'll probably not go there for another 6 months or so. 😛

A whopping 5 posts... 😀

It is almost an insult to them! 😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back