• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a tickling RPG (f/* and */f)

Programming language is unqiue. Sort've similar to C++. The more I read up on it, the more I think this could be possible... it'd just require me to do a lot of trial-and-error with variables and switches.

Basically, I'd have to set up a few variables relating to different body parts, and have it call a random number before the attack. It fills in the variable with the related body part, and voila. Name's the person and the body part. However, this would involve me figuring out how to bring up a variable before each attack... and I frankly don't know how.

This program is both severely limited and highly customizable.. if that makes sense.

That's not TOO difficult, you just need to have an attack reference a common event, where you have a random number generator set up with various if-then-else statements following afterward. At the very least to make it possible for the enemy to tickle a random part of the PC.

I'm actually trying to incorporate this myself. It's just so bloody hard working with these variables trying to make sure the difficulty scales just right. I've run into a snag in that...to utilize the script I need to use, I have to include an enemy leveling system, which makes stats even harder to mess with.

Edit: All that said, I've managed to make an attack that enemies use which will randomly target a body part (having various effect based on which of the six classes you chose at the beginning).

Ugh! Now I'm stuck, how did you initiate the event before the Game Over screen? I have tried everything and it just rolls to Game Over immediately.

Last edited:
I beat it, and i was quite impressed. The only real things i would suggest, and they aren't even necessary, just a suggestion...anywho, i'd suggest some form of dialog from your enemies when you attack them, and for the character when they're attacked. But, it isn't necessary, and i thoroughly enjoyed it. I really hope you make a sequel, and if i had any talent with programming, i'd help. I can, however, lend a hand in writing. That i can do fairly well.

I have to say I'm impressed with the mechanics of this game, it's a fun twist to a standard rpg. Adding 4 save slots was also a good move as a player can save just before their preferred dialog or just for the fun of a quick gameover. Overall the game wasn't long at all, but a great dialog, characters and vast array of items kept me entertianed all the way through. Well done.

great game. I just wish that all the people in the bonus dungeon had a new way of tickling you and the you could tickle the mimic ^-^

Wow

damn mate Excellent game
i am not a big turn basted gamer but i gave it a try
and it was Awsome

i thank you sir Kleptomaniac for making this

So I did three challenge playthroughs. First I tried a low level, level 4 challenge. It's not hard when you plan and know what you're doing. Then I tried playing it without using the healer girl or the healing in the cave. That was a little tougher than I expected. It's pretty scary in the beginning, and I made somewhat of a dangerous gambit at one point, selling everything I had for the hairbrush. Obviously it gets easier with every level though. Then I tried a low level, level 3 challenge. Now that was hard. I probably had to try the lamia battle about 20 times.

very good game i have beated it right now but if you do another game will you put more girls to tickle ?

I played this game, & actually liked it.

For anyone who wants to download it, there are numerous free unzipping programs that can handle all zipped files. I have used 7-Zip in the past & there are many others.

The game play is fairly good, the randomness of enemies reappearing is worthwhile. I just have to comment that it would have been nice to have all the characters available at the end in the bonus, because I don't think they are all available, if you get my drift. The new endings are definitely worth it, though.

01.25.2010 Update - I liked that hint at the end, though I must admit, I never found "it" before going back through the thread. I think searched the rightmost edge in that world for over 20 minutes!

Last edited:
oooPlease make enough or a bigger bonus room 😀

I love that avatar, idofun, that's really cool... a bra that has a feather-ish thing attached... =) awesome! (sorry to be off-topic for this thread)

The game was alot of fun to say the least. awesome job !!!!!

Thank you.

I love that avatar, idofun, that's really cool... a bra that has a feather-ish thing attached... =) awesome! (sorry to be off-topic for this thread)

Off-topic! 5 points deducted! Into the penalty box! Nah, I think that's the kind of bra that would turn most guys here into drooling jelly if someone wore it for them.

Also... I have been working on a sequel. Bigger, longer, more tickling scenes, more secrets, and an actual plot. I'm working slowly cause work takes up a lot of time and leaves me mentally drained each day, but I'm getting close to a finished copy that I can test. Once I catch the bugs and make sure the enemies are balanced, it'll be ready for release.

Don't hold your breath thinking it'll be out within a week or two (since I also gotta go to Chicago in May) but just letting people know that a sequel is indeed coming.

if you need a beta tester let me know. im pretty decent at catching bugs.....besides those that live with me in my apartment 😛

if you need anything for a new rpg or for an update for this rpg just send me a mp

I really Liked this game. IMO The lack of tickling images was more then made up for but your detailed writing. I was able to picture what was happening clearly due to your vivid descriptions. Damn fine work.😉

This is really good 😀
I give you a whole lot of credit for making this, I'm looking at my version of Rpg maker and I can't make heads or tails of the thing xD
That and the descriptive-ness you used was very thourough aswell.
Thank you for a wonderful addition to the TT. ^__^

That will happen when you have a 5 year old topic with links to a site that has been closed for 3 years.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back