• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ah, the casual cruelty of college friends (F/M)

you act so piteous as soon as a single nail strokes across your 'body', it seems. :lol

Not that there's anything wrong with that, right?

besides you don't have any sanity?!!hehe

I used to. Its departure is thanks to the likes of you!!

from what iv read if someone would just get his feet then he would be done for hehe

Hey now, no need to go making suggestions. My feet are one place that Sarah has mercifully only very rarely targeted.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, right?

I used to. Its departure is thanks to the likes of you!!

Hey now, no need to go making suggestions. My feet are one place that Sarah has mercifully only very rarely targeted.

Woohoo yay me. Mission accomplished?!:stickout

And anyway, I'm happy to report, ST ol' buddy...

I'm your buddy? XD Yayy! I'm your buddy! And you know what 'buddies' do to each other, just for fun, hmm? 😉 *tauntingly wiggles my fingers in the air*

I'm actually not the least bit ticklish at all and it has all been a ruse. Therefore, while meeting in person someday would be delightful, you can rest assured that it would be a waste of time to attempt tickling me on such an occasion.

I'd like to say I think of myself as 'quite' a rational person, and being "rational", I like to be as thorough as I can be in finding out all the different aspects of the 'Truth'. That now questionable truth being: does Wade live up to the persona in his stories; his 'intolerable' levels of ticklishness? One learns best if all different methods of learning can be combined so, I query an experiment where we'd include visual, audible, and tactile examples in 'our' learning experiment. To put it simply: I would tickle you. (I'm sure that would provide me with 'all' the various methods of learning, wouldn't you agree? :evil🙂

In fact, you might as well stay more than an arm's length away from me for the duration of any such meeting. Good idea?

- To perform this experiment - and either finally prove you right or wrong in your 'claims' from your stories - I'm afraid I would have to get closer than an arm's length away from you. How tall are you again? because maybe I 'could' stay an 'arm's length' away from you given the length of your arm, but mine would have to be longer than yours for that to work out as you so desire. 😉 - :happy:

Now, to ensure this experiment would work out as planned, I would have to start tickling you first. So keep your paws to yourself, mister! >_< (Not that you would do otherwise, seeing how you 'apparently' react once tickled :stickout)

I'm your buddy? XD Yayy! I'm your buddy! And you know what 'buddies' do to each other, just for fun, hmm? 😉 *tauntingly wiggles my fingers in the air*

I'd like to say I think of myself as 'quite' a rational person, and being "rational", I like to be as thorough as I can be in finding out all the different aspects of the 'Truth'. That now questionable truth being: does Wade live up to the persona in his stories; his 'intolerable' levels of ticklishness? One learns best if all different methods of learning can be combined so, I query an experiment where we'd include visual, audible, and tactile examples in 'our' learning experiment. To put it simply: I would tickle you. (I'm sure that would provide me with 'all' the various methods of learning, wouldn't you agree? :evil🙂

- To perform this experiment - and either finally prove you right or wrong in your 'claims' from your stories - I'm afraid I would have to get closer than an arm's length away from you. How tall are you again? because maybe I 'could' stay an 'arm's length' away from you given the length of your arm, but mine would have to be longer than yours for that to work out as you so desire. 😉 - :happy:

Now, to ensure this experiment would work out as planned, I would have to start tickling you first. So keep your paws to yourself, mister! >_< (Not that you would do otherwise, seeing how you 'apparently' react once tickled :stickout)

I think I've been on facebook far too long. I really enjoyed reading and wished I could have liked it.

But on a more serious note, I would totally LOVE to partake it such an important experiment, as your assistant of course. XD

To put it simply: I would tickle you.

That simple declarative remark in no way causes a panicked, squirrely spike in my adrenaline.

For whatever reason, it seems like the women who elect to tickle me are often not at all ticklish themselves, which renders me pretty much defenseless. Presumably if I were assailed by someone who was herself very ticklish (ahem), I would instinctively attempt to take advantage of that, for purposes of self-defense.

Just for the sake of argument, let's say I reversed myself and admitted to being in fact very ticklish; would that render the meticulous and grueling experiment you describe unnecessary?

I would totally LOVE to partake it such an important experiment, as your assistant of course. XD

That remark in no way doubles the nervous spike in my adrenaline.

Maybe for my birthday, he would be so kind as to graciously grant me the amazing gift of tickling him into hysterics... *one can only dream* 😀

For whatever reason, it seems like the women who elect to tickle me are often not at all ticklish themselves, which renders me pretty much defenseless. Presumably if I were assailed by someone who was herself very ticklish (ahem), I would instinctively attempt to take advantage of that, for purposes of self-defense.

Yeah, let's go with that, I'm SO not ticklish either! :stickout Everything I've said on this site implying otherwise is just a well-disguised lie, pretty similar to how you "describe" yourself in all your stories too. 😉

Just for the sake of argument, let's say I reversed myself and admitted to being in fact very ticklish; would that render the meticulous and grueling experiment you describe unnecessary?

Nope, it'd just spoil the fun a bit (a weee, wee wee wee, tiny, little fraction of a small bit. 😉 But, like I said before, I must be as thorough as possible.

But on a more serious note, I would totally LOVE to partake it such an important experiment, as your assistant of course. XD
Well, seems like Airi's the referee to our tentative "meeting" (but I like experiment better as it controls more 'variables' [i.e. ensuring I tickle you], and no room for any other 'funny' business of the sort 😛).

That way, she can keep a 'close' look on things and either: help celebrate victory with the winner or, pull me out if needed. :smilielol5:
*Oh, and my 'friend' would have to be there as well, which reasonably would make him the scariest person there, now that I think about it... :huh*

Last edited:
I missed this story when it was first posted. Thanks for sharing your experience with us again, Wade. I love that your wife encouraged her to tickle you. 😀

But, like I said before, I must be as thorough as possible.

So--hypothetically speaking--let's say you tried tickling me and I responded by convulsing and emitting some kind of a high-pitched giggling sound. I assume that would be sufficient to establish that I'd misspoken when I said I wasn't ticklish, and the experiment could swiftly end then, right? (Totally hypothetical.)

I missed this story when it was first posted. Thanks for sharing your experience with us again, Wade. I love that your wife encouraged her to tickle you. 😀

Yeah, I'm coming to discover she's wicked like that. Thanks!!!

So--hypothetically speaking--let's say you tried tickling me and I responded by convulsing and emitting some kind of a high-pitched giggling sound. I assume that would be sufficient to establish that I'd misspoken when I said I wasn't ticklish, and the experiment could swiftly end then, right? (Totally hypothetical.)

Even I can assure you that she would not. And deep down I think you already know this. Hypothetically speaking.

Yeah, I'm coming to discover she's wicked like that. Thanks!!!

Hypothetically speaking, hypothetically, hearing you make a sound similar to a boiling kettle, aside from questioning if your insides are really similar to one, I would just have to help cool you down, with lots - and lots, and lots - of laughter, obviously easy to make you experience since you're squirming and squealing so miserably.

And, wouldn't want to disappoint any of the surrounding 'guests', if it were to happen in a public place, now would I? 😉

- Oh, and of course Airi'd be there to ensure the whole thing's 'on the level', with my "friend"... honestly, I don't know what he'd do seeing a fellow man being so easily dominated, tickled into smithereens! :lol

All hypothetically speaking, hypothetically hypothetically, redundancy. :smilielol5:

Even I can assure you that she would not. And deep down I think you already know this. Hypothetically speaking.

Yup, the ref's right once again. See, that's why she'd make a good referee, wouldn't you agree? :evilha:

Last edited:
Maybe for my birthday, he would be so kind as to graciously grant me the amazing gift of tickling him into hysterics... *one can only dream* 😀

Now that would be a good birthday present...wrapped in a bow, or perhaps something stronger. lol

I can see that everyone in this conversation is determined to torture me from afar since they can't, at the moment, reach me with their actual fingers.

Well, if youd stop trying to hide in plain site.. I'd be happy to change that. Im' sure lots of people would love to see that 🙂

So, some time ago, Sarah had mentioned to me that her therapist had told her that if I ever wanted to come in and talk to her when I'm in town, as a way I guess of helping with Sarah's therapy, she would be happy to see me.

Sarah had made it clear in her tone that she wasn't crazy about the idea of my talking to her therapist, and I wasn't necessarily crazy either about the idea of talking to a stranger about being tickle-tortured, so we both just kind of let it drop.

Well, my wife and I are going to be traveling through Sarah's town in a couple of months and I have since been encouraged by a wise and sensible friend to go ahead and accept Sarah's therapist's invitation. It still strikes me as a weird and potentially awkward situation but I'm going to let Sarah know that I'm happy to follow through on that if she and her therapist both still want me to.

Doubtless there will be something worth reporting if that conversation ever comes to pass. I'll keep y'all in the loop.

Beyond Therapy

It has been quite a while since I've logged on to post an update on the condition of things between me and Sarah. First, since it's been so while, we could maybe use a refresher, so let me 'splain. No, there is too much; let me sum up.

As you may already know, Sarah, an old college friend who's become major BFF's with my wife, has long nurtured an antagonistic and competitive relationship with me, and the spiky tensions between us have frequently expressed themselves by way of her thorough and relentless tickling of me. This is a behavior that her therapist has been encouraging her to curb for quite a while; something about how it was a subset of aggressive meanness or antisocial behavior that she was supposed to be trying to get away from in general. But those admonitions didn't tend to keep Sarah from torturing me, at least not for long; sooner or later I'd aggravate her and she'd punish me with prolonged tickling, and then trudge off resentfully to be scolded for it by her therapist as a kind of penance.

Sometime in 2009 she attacked me particularly mercilessly, the aftermath of which involved her therapist really impressing upon her the importance of not doing that anymore. She told Sarah that she was letting me goad her into exercising her least charitable impulses and that she needed to stop it, basically. And she did! Much to my surprise, Sarah the tickle-monster was no more. She would come and visit at our place, or we'd visit her, or we'd meet up in some other location, and I was thoroughly unmolested (apart from my wife's intermittent attacks on me, which are a whole other thing). I'll admit that I got a little cocky and obnoxious about it; knowing that Sarah was, for all intents and purposes, neutered, I'd be a little extra-annoying with her, I'd tease her a little more ruthlessly. And there's be this smoldering slow burn in the look she gave me that clearly communicated that she desperately wanted to punish me but was restraining herself according to instructions. Sarah was on a leash, basically, and I was being a little bit of a dick about it.

That went on for over a year. Almost two, I guess. Sarah exercised superhuman restraint and self-control. Which continued with no end in sight. I'll admit that it was even mildly disappointing; I could tell that, as the months went by, each time we saw her her impulse to torment me was palpably less acute. Still, it was nice to feel as though I was free to do and say anything I wanted without fear of consequences.

In the spring of 2011, as Sarah was continuing her 1-2 year cruelty-free streak, my wife and I were planning a trip to her hometown, and Sarah mentioned that her therapist would welcome the chance to talk to me. It was by no means required but her therapist seemed to think it might be helpful. Sarah conveyed that she wasn't crazy about the idea, and the notion didn't really appeal to me, but SOMEone in the TT community who shall remain nameless exercised her powers of persuasion and talked me into agreeing to see her.

So in August of that year I found myself sitting in the office of Sarah's therapist as Sarah waited out in the waiting room.

"Thanks for coming," the therapist said, coming out from behind her desk and sitting in a chair directly across from me. "Please call me Frances."

"Okay," I said. "And, y'know, I'm Wade."

She smiled a bright, broad smile. "I know," she said. "Nice to meet you, Wade."

Okay: after everything Sarah had ever said about her therapist, about how demanding and authoritarian and unforgiving she was supposed to be, I don't know what I expected but I think I expected her to be physically and temperamentally imposing -- like a gym teacher or a headmistress. I definitely expected her to be older. Instead, Frances was fairly petite, and seemingly younger than me, and cute. Really cute. Hot, actually. The longer I sat in there with her, the more attractive she became. She has shoulder-length golden-brown hair, pulled back in a very pragmatic ponytail, and full dimpled cheeks and quick expressive eyebrows and these hazel eyes that sort of sparkle kaleidoscopically if you gaze into them too long. Also--because this is the kind of thing I notice--she was wearing this outfit with three-quarters sleeves and her hands and forearms were lovely: hands were smooth and shapely; arms were gently muscled with a glittering, golden down.

Okay, I'm dwelling on this too long. Just suffice it to say: she wasn't what I expected.

"Thanks for coming in, Wade, I really appreciate it," she said. "It's nice of you to take the trouble. You and Amanda are really good friends to Sarah."

"No problem."

"You should know," she said, sounding practiced and thorough, "that anything I share with you about Sarah is something she has explicitly authorized me to share. And you should also not feel obligated to share anything with me that you're not comfortable talking about." Everything she said was offered up with a warm and professionally inviting smile.

"Sounds good," I said.

"So," she said. "Sometimes Sarah tickles you."

I swallowed. This was really surreal, and potentially titillating in all sorts of inappropriate ways. "Yep," I said. "That's correct."

"Tell me about that," she said, leaning forward, propping an elbow on her knee and resting her chin on her pretty little fist.

"I mean, uh." What was there to say? "Yeah, she does, she... sometimes we clash, I guess, we don't always get along that well, moment-to-moment, I say or do things that antagonize her and she, yeah, as a result she tickles me."

"Okay," Frances said. Totally non-judgmental, totally friendly. Her whole manner was designed to make me relax, and it was totally working.

"She'll, like, hold me down and tickle me," I said. "Like, at length. Until I can't take it anymore."

"And you're very ticklish," Frances said, her chin still resting on her knuckles. She smiled gently. "You don't have to talk about anything you don't want to talk about. I'm not trying to embarrass you."

"Right, yeah," I said. "I guess I'm, yeah, I'm pretty ticklish."

"So why does she do this?"

"She does it because I can't stand it," I said. "She does it to torture me."

Frances lowered her arm so that both arms rested crossed on her knee and leaned forward a little. "And how do you, you know, react? When she's doing this?"

"How do I react?"

A quick nod. "When she's tickling you." When she said that her fingers sort of squinched in the air to signal a tickling motion.

"I mean... well, I mean, obviously." I grinned and gestured vaguely at Frances. "I mean, what do you do? When someone tickles you?"

She smiled politely. "I'm curious about what you do."

"I mean, I laugh. I, you know, laugh a lot. I laugh, like, uncontrollably, and I struggle."

"You struggle."

"Sure, it's involuntary. I laugh and I struggle, I try to get away..."

"You do try to get away," she said.

"Well, yeah."

"You try to get away, but you can't?"

"I mean, sometimes I do," I said.

"Do you usually?"

"I guess not, I guess usually I... don't get away," I said. "I mean, usually she's holding me down or she's got me cornered or something, and also when I'm being tickled my defenses go a little haywire, but I mean yes, I do struggle and I squirm and I tell her to stop."

Frances's eyes narrowed and she clasped her hands. "You do tell her to stop."

"I tell her to stop," I said. "I beg her to stop, I plead. Yeah."

"But while you're doing this, you're..." She gestured at me. "You're laughing."

"Right, yeah."

"You're begging her to stop but as you're doing that you're smiling and laughing," she said.

"Sure," I said. "I mean, she's tickling me. I mean... when you're getting tickled... or do you ever tickle people?"

Another patient and almost knowing smile from Frances, shutting that avenue of conversation down.

"But basically, you're unusually ticklish and this is torture for you," she said.

"Yes," I said.

Frances's chin resting in her palm. "Are you confident Sarah knows it's torture for you?"

"Yes," I said. "I'm sure. That's why she does it."

"But you two are friends," she said.

"Sure," I said.

"And it's not like... she's not causing you pain," she said. "She's not pulling your hair or sticking you with pins or burning you with matches or drawing blood."

"Well, no," I said. "That would be insane."

"But if she truly wanted to make you suffer, she could do these sorts of things," she said. "Instead, because you're friends, she does this other thing instead, which is competitive and agitating but also playful and friendly. Right?"

"I mean, sure," I said, "I guess." I was trying to figure out where this was going. Was Frances building a case for setting Sarah's tickling fingers loose on me again? "But I mean... she wouldn't do those other things, because she's not a sociopath, and because my wife would be angry with her, and you could get arrested for that sort of stuff. Also I think she knows that it, that I'm embarrassed."

"That you're embarrassed," Frances said.

"You know, that it embarrasses me... that uh, you know..."

"That you're so ticklish," Frances said. "You think she knows that it embarrasses you that she can overpower you in this particular way, by tickling you." I swear her fingers flexed in the air again.

"Right," I said. "It's part of the, like, punishment. I wouldn't be embarrassed if she was pulling my hair, because nobody likes having their hair pulled. But this other thing, not everyone is so... is as ticklish as... yeah."

"It embarrasses you that you're vulnerable to her in this particular way," Frances said. "That she knows this about you and can exploit it, and you think that, for her, that embarrassment is one of the things she's punishing you with."

"Yes!" I said. It seemed like maybe I was in the clear.

"Do you ever get mad?"

"Sure," I said.

"I mean with Sarah." She sat back in her chair, crossing her arms. "Do you ever get angry with her? Tell her that you're angry with her that she does this to you?"

"Well, I mean..." I shrugged. "I mean, I'm laughing, so."

"I mean afterwards. Or the next day. Or whenever," Frances said, leaning forward again. "I would think that... it seems like if I were a terribly ticklish person and someone insisted on exploiting that, I might tell them that makes me angry. It seems like that kind of a conversation might get them to stop it."

"I guess not," I said. "I don't know. I guess it never occurred to me that was an option."

"Do you need it to be an option? Do you need to decide to get angry at someone?"

"I, no, I guess not, but..." I glanced out the window. "I guess I don't get that angry generally with people anyway. I'm not a very angry guy."

"But if someone is torturing you? Someone who knows that you're a painfully ticklish person is holding you down and tickling you for prolonged periods because she knows you can't tolerate it, you don't feel like you have the right to get angry and tell her that's enough?"

"I guess it never occurred to me," I said again. "I mean, I mean... I never get angry at other people, so."

"But when someone is torturing you for fun," she began.

"No, that's what I mean, when other people tickle me, it never occurs to me to get mad, I just don't get mad," I said. "About that."

She cocked her head and squinted and lifted her fingers to her chin. "Who else tickles you?"

"I mean, you know, I mean... other people," I said. "When you're ticklish, people tickle you. If you're--. Are you not ticklish, or...? Do you, when you find out someone is ticklish, do you not...?"

She wasn't biting.

"Other people," I said. "Tickle me on occasion. I mean, my wife."

Frances shrugged and gave a sharp shake of the head. "Well, of course."

"Uh. My wife's sister, sometimes she, y'know, goes after me."

Frances's eyes narrowed. "Okay."

"My cousins, sometimes, when I was younger," I said. "Friends at college when I was in college. My coworkers."

"Your coworkers," Frances said, a little startled.

"I mean, not all of them," I said. "Some of my coworkers, yeah."

"At work, like at the office, they tickle you?"

"Not all the time."

"But are you saying, in a protracted way?"

"Not like Sarah," I said. "Obviously. But, you know... semi-protracted."

Frances nodded and stared at me.

"It's just something that happens," I said, "when you’re a ticklish person. It's an intolerable sensation and if I could make it not happen I would, but I also understand: the way I respond when I'm tickled, the laughing and the smiling and the noises and the squirming around, I mean, the involuntary responses are kind of almost designed to make people want to keep tickling you."

"Yeah," Frances said. "I guess I can see that."

"So I don't hold it against people that they do it," I said. "But I try to avoid and escape it when I can. And Sarah makes it her business to try and prevent me from avoiding or escaping it."

"She does," Frances said, nodding. "Okay. And when was the last time that she, that Sarah...?" Again with the fingers fluttering in the air, both hands this time, almost like she was tickling an invisible rib cage.

"Long time," I said. "I mean, almost two years now I think."

Frances smiled wryly at me. "You must appreciate that."

"I was going to send you a muffin basket," I said.

Frances let out a charming bark of a laugh. "Well, thank you so much for coming in today, Wade," she said. "Like I said, you're a good friend to Sarah and she's lucky to have you and Amanda in her life."

I looked around. "Sooo... we're done?"

Frances smiled pleasantly and threw her hands up and let them come flopping back down in her lap. "We're done," she said. "I hope it wasn't uncomfortable for you at all."

"It was different," I said. "But no, yeah, it was fine, no problem."

Frances led me to the office door and opened it; Sarah stood up in the waiting room. She was going to come in and have her session now.

"You guys done talking about me?" Sarah said.

"What else is there to talk about?" I said.

"Thanks again, Wade," Frances said.

"Yeah," Sarah said with a sardonic grimace. "Thanks, Wade!"

I left the appointment feeling pretty confident that I'd maintained the status quo, that I'd successfully encouraged Frances to continue her moratorium on Sarah's tickling me. But it was also discombobulating and a little arousing, spending so much time talking about nothing but my ticklishness with an attractive stranger. I could totally see going to Frances for therapy, except insofar as I'd definitely fall for her and screw everything up.

I just want to say that I love the Princess Bride reference. Inigo Montoya is the best character 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back