• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ALERT! Tickle Torture in a future ep of Digimon :D:D:D

hmm, i'll have 2 look in2 those. thanx, pal.

as 4 seeing my digimon in action, that ain't gonna happen anytime soon, as i already have quite a request list 4 drawings. My next work is of my all-time fav anime girl, Lum! 😀

wait, maybe this'll work:
__hr_Digimon.jpg

Yes, that did indeed work. I don't know what you did, but going to that URL yielded a 1273x1639 image -- very nice! 😀

Thanks!

Trouble is, I bet once Yahoo realizes you can do that, they'll block it. When they first cut out full-sized images on groups, someone found a way around it, and told people how to alter the URL to get a full image. That worked about a week, then Yahoo blocked that too.

Nonetheless, it did work! AND it confirms that it's a great drawing! Encore, encore! (When possible!)

in that case, i'm posting the rest of my drawing's right here! 😀

__hr_Kurt+%26+Kitty.gif

__hr_tenchi.jpg

__hr_Botan.jpg

__hr_Serena+vs.+Rini.jpg

__hr_Sailor+Jupiter+Gets+It.jpg

here's hopin' that they'll soon circulate throughout the tickling community! ^_^

Yep, those work too! 😀

At least until Yahoo catches on...

i dunno 'bout that. all i did was open the full-screen version, right-click, select properties, and copy n' paste the URL. pretty simple, no real trickery involved

It's not a question of trickery, per se... When people found a way around the size restriction on Yahoo groups, it was just by putting in the URL directly where the full-sized image is stored... a similar process. But Yahoo didn't want people using that much bandwidth, so they made it impossible to do that. They might do the same thing to you, even though it is perfectly legit.

Hopefully, they won't.

I won't tell them if you don't. 😀

AGAIN?!

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT! I just checked Yahoo's tv listings! Episode 22 airs on Jan 14, then goes straight in2 reruns AGAIN the next day! What the hell r they DOING?! 😡 😡 😡

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

This is it, everyone! The moment we've been waiting 4! On Mon, Feb 10 at 7:30 am on UPN, Digimon Frontier, episode 23, "Sockit Takuya", the long-awaited "tickle ep", FINALLY premiers! Fire up u'r VCRS, folks! Me so excited! :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

*starts singing* 2MORROW! 2MORROW! I LUV U, 2MORROW! U'R ONLY A DAY AWAY! 😀😀😀

I was going to set up to tape it tomorrow...AND THEY SHOWED IT THIS MORNING! AAAUUUGGGHHH!!! :Grrr:

I GOT IT!!!

I was able to tape it on my computer (I have a digital vcr) and would be more than happy to post it but I have no webspace. Any suggestions.

yes, they showed it 2day. i said mon, feb 10, didn't i? i dun know WHY my post yesterday came up as being posted on feb 10, tho, so i can c how u got a bit confused. but YAY! the american version's officially out! YAY YAY YAY! 😀😀😀

I wasn't able to see it due to domestic circumstances. Hopefully, a clip will turn up.

Perhaps Raptorspride could give the clip to the Tickle God, to post on his group with the Japanese version?

well, Tickling Gurl is convinced that the ep will b on again 2morrow (Tuesday, Feb 11) at 4:30 pm, so those who missed it, try then.

4 those of u who missed it, the ep will next b on Sunday, Feb 16, at 10am.

And i seriously DOUBT that theticklegod will b willing 2 do clips of it again, as the japanese clips were VERY stressful 4 him, and he doesn't even like being reminded of all that hard work

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back