• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Animewatcher teaches you how to play Jap Tickle Games!

AnimeWatcher1

TMF Master
These days, more beginner game devs are grabbing game engines and building what has been locked away in their head for so long. And some of the best are done through a Japanese game maker going "Y'know what? I'm gonna make a tickling game!"

But then comes that #1 problem we all face: we don't understand a lick of what's being displayed on the screen.
So you've got all the flashy bits happening and little sprites are throwing their pixelated heads back and laughing, all while strange sound effects blast through your speakers...

And you're just like...

2H8q4UN.png

BUT WORRY NOT!

Your ol’ pal Animewatcher is going to give you a very special gift. The ability to play…JAPANESE TICKLE GAMES!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
And I don’t just mean play, but actually “understand” what the crap they’re saying on the screen so you can enjoy the story, the naughty scenes, the sexy battles and puzzles, and actually make PROGRESS!

Now, you shouldn’t have to ask any question because I’ve got it all labeled out to where you have to bypass everything before you get to the downloads, but I know there might be errors.
So let’s get the ball rolling. Please check out the numbers below!

-=-As of 10/23/2016, this thread is getting an update to help everyone out and keep its original purpose: to help you play Japanese tickle games without the need to know Japanese. This will include updates to the program as the newer Windows completely destroyed the original programs. In other news, I'll be hosting several of these files now; that should keep things from vanishing with time-=-

1. Warning
2. Frequently Asked Questions
3. Instructions
4. Downloads
5. Best Atlas Performance

For specific game engines, search for WOLFRPG or RPGMAKER. I will put them into their own categories.

6A: WolfRPG Games
6B: RPGMaker Games

1. Warning
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
The following ways to translate and play these games are mediocre at best! It is the equivalent of a donkey rolling its face on the keyboard to help you translate. Expect words to be incorrectly translated and sentences to be jumbled up. Yes, you will have to use your brain a little each time you read, and even then I don’t blame you if you go “what the ffff…”
Also, this method has only been tested for English. Other languages might have problems. You have been warned.​

2. Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Do I need to have these in the same place as my game?
A1. NOPE! You can have these placed anywhere on your computer. If you want, you CAN do what I do and put them in every game folder just so you have easy access to them. Just remember, if you change anything in the options, it’ll only affect that program (any other copy won’t have the saved changes).

Q2. Do I have to open these in any specific order?
A2. No. None of the programs rely on how you open them up. The way I have it labeled below really isn’t necessary.

Q3. Is there any way to make the translations not so…um…shitty?
A3. Yes and no. The best translations come from Atlas, and it has options I go over below that give you the “best translation”. You’ll sortof need to look at several of the translators available to get a grasp of what is going on, as even Atlas can give the wrong words.

Q4. Does this work on other languages?
A4. Mmmm…not really. I’ve tried and been unsuccessful. It seems the programs only really work with Japanese games, as they were originally designed for Japanese Hentai Visual Novels/RPGs

Q5. There’s too many translators! Can I get rid of them?
A5. Of course. You can choose which translators you want visible. In Translation Aggregator, go to Window and uncheck any translator you don’t want. You can recheck them later if you want to add them back.

Q6. Some translators give errors and don’t seem to want to translate. What do I do?
A6. As the the previous question, just get rid of them. Several translators I’ve seen never work on RPG Maker games. They’re just wasting space.

Q7. HELP! My translator(s) are no longer giving me translations!
A7. First, know that each time you close out of a game or ITH, your connection is broken. You’ll have to redo the steps given below to reconnect everything. Second, check to make sure the clipboard icon next to your translator’s name is pressed in. If not, you’ve turned off auto-paste. Just click on the icon and everything should be fine once a new word is displayed. Third, make sure you’ve got the right Process selected in ITH.

Q8. Does this work with all Japanese RPG Maker games?
A8. Almost. Lunatic Gate, a game from the old Japanese game creator Daabura, may still run into problems. Also, Watataru's game Tickled Blader cannot be translated due to the way the text appears on screen.

Q10. Any translators you recommend?
A10. Google, Atlas, Honyaku, and Excite are all the main translators for the text for my games. The rest can be hit or miss, and some simply won't work at all. However, sometimes even the main translators can lose to a scene compared to the others - so it's not like it's bad to use more. Still, Google can be quite…terrible, replacing laughter and tickle sounds with words like Baboon or Mother. Atlas is the king here.

Q11. My antivirus says these files have viruses in them! Are you giving me a virus?!
A11. Your antivirus sounds like one messed up bitch… No, but seriously, you are getting what is known as a False Positive. AKA, your antivirus is SO paranoid that it thinks some files are viruses because they have similar code as one. These downloads and files have been tested. Fully. By me and others. And none of my antiviruses have picked up anything, nor has my computer melted from the inside out. I’m virus free. You shouldn’t get these errors to begin with, but some antivirus software such as Kapersky or Norton Antivirus are known for being stupidly paranoid (mostly the latter, which is a terrible antivirus software to begin with).

Q12. My trial for Atlas has ended! I'm not getting any more translations from Atlas! Help!
A12. Special thanks to Shadowcurse for bringing this to my attention, since he and I went through with it. The fix to this is easy. Guess what we need to do...We need...to download a CRACK! Yep. You heard me.

Crack Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...hat-can-you-use-after-atlas-expires-crack.rar

Here is the crack above. Inside are two files. You need to find your Atlas V14 folder, extract the two files, and place them inside that folder. This will replace the originals and allow you access to Atlas again!

------NECESSARY INFORMATION CONCERNING THE ANSWER ABOVE. If your files aren't being copied over, and you're getting an Access Denied type message, it means your permissions are all kinds of screwy.
First, you need to be the Administrator of your computer or else this won't work.
Now, find your Atlas V14 folder and right click it. Go to Properties.
Now go to the Security tab and click the Edit button followed by the Add button. You'll see a popup that has a large text box in it that says "Enter the object names to select".
You need to put in your account's name (Billy bob, The Almightiest, CapnHaxx0rPants, whatever you've got when you sign into your computer) in that field.
Now hit Apply and OK and try again with the files; everything should work. Again, thanks go to Shadowcurse.

3. Instructions
Download the files below. We’re going to need Atlas 14 (it’s a trial, but when it runs out you can still use it through these programs), the user dictionary with many necessary translations, ITH, and Translation Aggregator.

First, install Atlas 14.
Then, and this is the important part, go into your Control Panel -> Region and Language -> Administrative -> Change System Locale. We need the locale to be Japanese. This will require a computer restart, so go ahead and do that.

Important Information: Did you know many of our Japanese games have file names that are in Japanese writing? If you unzipped them while in English(or whatever language your computer is in naturally), chances are many of the files weren’t unzipped properly and names were changed. While in Japanese locale, it’s a good idea to unzip/unpack all the Japanese games you want. Do so now to avoid any problems, otherwise you might run into errors that will force quit your games.
Running Windows XP? You’ll probably need to do this instead:
Do you have your Windows XP disc? Use this guide: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~introjpn/00_windowsxp.html

Otherwise:
You won’t be able to load the Eastern language pack without the disc. There are some methods you could try.
You can go here and try to download the Japanese IME and see if that fixes things http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/h...ditors-to-use-with-office-xp-HA001034736.aspx
However, the best I could give is a technique I worked hard to find for a friend who was having trouble opening PSO2, a Jap-Only game. What you do is go to a full Japanese site, down to the address. Try this one: http://www.ntt.co.jp/
This should cause your computer to give you a popup/dialogue box asking if you want to install the language pack. Click Install. Viola. Should be all done.

Once we’ve rebooted, go into Atlas. Make sure everything opened correctly and get through any prompts. Unzip the Userdictionary0001 file. Double click the unzipped file, and when you get the window simply click Add Words at the bottom. This will add to your existing word bank in Atlas (you should see a progress bar of some sort while it quickly merges it with the default).
If this doesn’t work, you can manually add the dictionary. ATLAS MAIN WINDOW -> TOOL -> MANAGEMENT MENU -> MERGE DICTIONARY DATA -> ADD -> and select the user dictionary file.

Also, now would be an EXCELLENT time to get Atlas running at peak performance(thanks cay). Skip to 5. down below and get that sorted out, then come back here. This will save you time later from having to change System Locale back to Japanese.​

You’re done with Atlas. You can close it if you want.

If you want, you can go and change your System Locale back to your native language and restart your computer. If you don’t, you’ll see some Japanese symbols replace your default (you should quickly discover \ and / changed). Now, unzip ITH and Translation Aggregator (I find it best to unzip them into their own folders for easier management).

Now for the grueling process… Open ITH. Then, open Translation Aggregator. And finally…open your game. WHEW! Hard work, I tell you. If you read the FAQ’s above, please remember that this isn’t a required way to open these 3 programs. Just so long as you have them all open is what matters.

Now it’s time to connect everything! While the game is loading, go into ITH and click Process. Find and click on game.exe (this is always the process name of an RPG Maker game). Click Attach and then Ok.
“Nothing is happening! Nothing is being translated”
Don’t panic! We’re not done yet! First, let's get ITH to auto-copy text. Go into Option and make sure Auto copy to clipboard is checked, then hit ok (thanks to cay for reminding me).
Now, the program requires at least some input from the source, so you’ll have to access the game with at least one choice. Start a New Game – OR if you have game saves, go into the Continue menu (but don’t select your saved game just yet!) You’ll notice words have appeared in the ITH window. This means the game’s text has been hooked, and just need the correct output selected. Click on the bottom button, which has all the FFFFFF’s and 00000’s on it and click the second option (any of the other options will work, so long as it isn’t the default).

Now go back into your game and VIOLA! As words begin appearing, Translation Aggregator will copy them and paste through the translators available. The translations are based on your copied phrases, so if the maker of the game puts in pauses, it will erase the current translation for the next one. So if they have:
I went to the market…
And got some lettuce.

You’ll get “I went to the market…” first, which will then be erased for “And got some lettuce”. Some creators have the text pause and continue without input, so I hope you’re a speed reader because chances are the earlier words will vanish in a split second before the text auto-continues. There’s no way around this, sadly.

That’s all there is to it! Enjoy all the Japanese games you can (and even the hentai visual novels if you wanted)!

4. Downloads

Atlas 14 Trial: http://www.fujitsu.com/global/services/software/translation/atlas/downloads/trial.html

User Dictionary: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=186275&d=1296128227

-UPDATE-
Due to the newest Windows, the old versions of ITH no longer work. Instead, you need to download ITHVNR. This brings a few improvements to the original ITH, and allows hooking in newer Windows operating systems.

ITH VNR: https://mega.nz/#!ZxAHRKzK!GAQn6oOrsRIYM5cPqZSP6XLPWu2oilR4xXkrcjGNQrk

Translation Aggregator: https://mega.nz/#!g44zAZoY!SYrKkm7bnF-df8C9AoIhRV9EjptuqB5I7Slqa5_X7SI

5. Best Atlas Performance

Want to get the most of Atlas? There are specific settings that need to be changed to help improve on its translation abilities. I could type them all here, but I think I'd rather give you an already done guide.

Check it out and skip to Translation Style: http://sprucefir.wordpress.com/2011/07/02/tutorial-how-to-improve-atlas-translation-perfornance/

6. Specific Game Instructions

6A: WOLFRPG Games

Several games, primarily from Watataru, run off the game engine Wolf RPG.
Originally, these games were unable to be hooked properly with ITH. (Note - there was a work around at the time involving another program AGTH...*cough* but I hadn't given that information out due to the 'complexities' with Game.exe shortcuts that needed to be made, Hook codes that needed to be changed, and a variety of options that needed to have their numbers altered. In addition, AGTH made certain parts of the games ungodly slow, as if there was a massive memory leak - battles, save screens, party menu were the primary places).

With ITH VNR, you should have no problems going through the same steps as RPG Maker games. Just make sure you test out the right Hooks in the pulldown window. Some provide better results than others, depending on the game.

It is recommended that you make sure Auto Repress Repetition is checked in the ITH Options (easily found along the top of the ITH VNR window)

6B: RPGMAKER Games

ITH worked well with all RPG Maker games, up to the newest one. The previous instructions also will work well with RPG Maker 2000, 2003, XP, VX, and Ace games.

Now, what won't work is the newest- RPG Maker MV. The engine was altered from the ground up, Ruby was thrown away in favor of Java and hooking became impossible.

...Until now.

Animewatcher is going to spill his secret that he's been using to play some of the RPG Maker MV games that nobody else knew.
FIRST! Please note that if the game is through the browser, you will still not be able to play a translated version of the game. Browsers cannot be hooked, this REQUIRES a standalone version (aka downloadable).
How to do it? You'll need to patch your RPG Maker MV game.

MV Patcher: https://mega.nz/#!Y8gXkTiL!vdkqOSU1d_Mkvbhqz7tj9-IvSE5UJpWL5IJbZOCt6bU

Mini-instructions on using this: Unzip the file and you'll discover 2 .exe's inside.
...IGNORE the Enigma Unpacker.
No.
Ignore it.
It doesn't exist.
NONONO-Do not even TOUCH it; it isn't relevant to this.
What we want is the "RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher". Open this file up and you'll be taken to a screen.

If you want the sweet and simple version of this:
Click the Select Game Executable and navigate to the Game.exe from your unpacked RPG Maker MV game.
Got it? Good...Now...just keep hitting Next with the rest of the patcher. You'll know you're done when the last page lets you know the game has been patched successfully.
-=-NOTICE-=-
You might get a window pop up that says there was an error of some sort. Ignore it if this happens. Once the patcher patches, even with this window, things should be successful. Special thanks to my2cents who encountered this when I gave him these files.

Now, when you open up the game.exe, another window will pop up with it.
Do you have ITH open? Go ahead and close it. Instead, this patcher will do all the text hooking for you and Translation Aggregator will grab the copied text.
That wasn't so hard, was it? I knew you could do it.

Now go out there, play what you want, and remember to ENJOY YOUR GAMES!

Last edited:
Love you. I actually had the same idea and did a quick google search for something similiar to this some time ago, but I didn't try hard as I thought it'd be unlikely there's a program like that.

Very helpful and a very nice, easy to understand guide. Thanks a bunch. 🙂

Edit: There's one little thing you forgot to mention, once you're done with setting everything up go to the ITH options and select auto copy to clipboard or you'll have to manually copy the text everytime. Works like a charm 🙂 Thanks again anime.

Edit #2: Another thing, if you want to follow the guide to make atlas better, you'll need to have your system locale set to japanese for that. So don't change back until you're completely done with atlas. 🙂 That said, I found the Honyaku Excite and Google translations much better than atlas. Honyaku and Excite are kinda slow, sadly, but you can read google and see if it's clear, if not you can still wait (~1 sec) for those two to get done 😀

Last edited:
Incredible. You have done a fantastic job of explaining. Though i am still an idiot and will likely need to go over it very very carefully to make sure i get all the details right.
Thank you so much for going through the trouble of doing this.

Love you. I actually had the same idea and did a quick google search for something similiar to this some time ago, but I didn't try hard as I thought it'd be unlikely there's a program like that.

Very helpful and a very nice, easy to understand guide. Thanks a bunch. 🙂

Edit: There's one little thing you forgot to mention, once you're done with setting everything up go to the ITH options and select auto copy to clipboard or you'll have to manually copy the text everytime. Works like a charm 🙂 Thanks again anime.

Edit #2: Another thing, if you want to follow the guide to make atlas better, you'll need to have your system locale set to japanese for that. So don't change back until you're completely done with atlas. 🙂 That said, I found the Honyaku Excite and Google translations much better than atlas. Honyaku and Excite are kinda slow, sadly, but you can read google and see if it's clear, if not you can still wait (~1 sec) for those two to get done 😀

♥ you too, cay lol. I wanted to make sure everything (mostly) was covered, and took everyone step by step.

I got tired of seeing so many people unable to play all these games, and giving up on them until they were translated, because manual copy-paste translations were too much of a hassle. Now, everyone can enjoy these games with everything being automated. 😀

Doh! Thank you for the information! It's been a while, actually, since I set these up (well, I only added Atlas about a month ago). Thanks for the tips, I've added those to the guide 🙂

Incredible. You have done a fantastic job of explaining. Though i am still an idiot and will likely need to go over it very very carefully to make sure i get all the details right.
Thank you so much for going through the trouble of doing this.

You're very welcome hellfire. I'm sure you'll do fine; there shouldn't be any problems, but if you run into something that the guide doesn't answer you're free to post it here 🙂

So you're not only making one of the few games coming out, but now you help give us the ability to play these other games? You're amazing.

I do need to ask a question. As I am ignorant of the ways of compy stuff. What happens when i change the locale to japanese? Does it change anything regarding the language of my comp and make things look like it is in kanji or something?

Hmm, seems a bit too complicated for me to try now, seeing as LOII is just about ready. Maybe i'll try it in the future. Thanks for the tutorial.

BTW, I sent you a PM a little while back. Did you get it?

You sir, are continuing to become more awesome every day xD One question I have is where to get the version of LoL that has the boss game-over scenes update in it? That's really the only thing I think I can use this for, that and perhaps "Don't tickle me" or something along those lines.
Edit: Just realized you had a recommended game section 😛 I must be tired x_x

So you're not only making one of the few games coming out, but now you help give us the ability to play these other games? You're amazing.

Awww I'm not amazing. I'm just some guy wanting to better the community and make everyone happier. 🙂 Still workin on that game o' mine - at least this lets you enjoy the large amount we have linked to in the mean time.

I do need to ask a question. As I am ignorant of the ways of compy stuff. What happens when i change the locale to japanese? Does it change anything regarding the language of my comp and make things look like it is in kanji or something?

For you -

What is the System Locale?
The system locale (sometimes referred to as the system default locale), determines which ANSI, OEM and MAC codepages and associated bitmap font files are used as defaults for the system. These codepages and fonts enable non-Unicode applications to run as they would on a system localized to the language of the system locale.

These codepages and fonts are used by non-Unicode applications to emulate operation on a system localized to the language selected as the system locale. Note that only non-Unicode applications are affected by this setting.

The system locale is implemented in Windows 95/98, Windows NT 4.x, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. (Under Windows 95/98, the system locale is fixed based on the language version and cannot be changed. Under Windows NT 4.x, the system locale is pre-selected by the language version, but can later be modified in the Regional Settings Control Panel.)

Windows 2000 supports system locales for any supported locale on all language versions. As the name "system locale" implies, this is a system-wide setting that affects all users, and therefore requires administrator privileges to change.

Changing the system locale requires a reboot. Note that only those system locales for which appropriate language groups have been installed will be available to choose from.

Examples of system locale usage:

A German user wants to run a non-Unicode Japanese application that was designed for Japanese Windows 95. The user has to select Japanese as the system locale to do this. Note: Non-Unicode German applications will not run flawlessly anymore. German umlauts will not be displayed correctly.

The same German user wants to type Japanese text in a non-Unicode German application. The user selects Japanese as the system locale. Note: Non-Unicode German applications will not run flawlessly anymore. German umlauts will not be displayed correctly.

An Arabic user wants to type Arabic, French, and English in a non-Unicode Arabic application. The user should choose one of the Arabic system locales.

And now for a less complicated version:
System Locale won't change much. It changes your computer's language mostly and what it can read and open, but not anything else. You'll notice some changes (Example - your C:/ path is now C:¥, at least on my computer).

English words, typing, and websites will remain just as you had them: in English. Same with your games and stories and whatever else you have. Also, destinations will be kept as normal, such as the path your internet decides to save files to when you download something.

Hmm, seems a bit too complicated for me to try now, seeing as LOII is just about ready. Maybe i'll try it in the future. Thanks for the tutorial.

BTW, I sent you a PM a little while back. Did you get it?

It'd take an hour tops. You might as well get it out of the way now, since Screamer's LOII won't be out that soon. Maybe download some of the games and get them ready for when after you beat his awesome game.
But hey, it'll still be here (know on wood) when you get back. So take your time.

Really? No I didn't! Go ahead and resend it to me. Sorry about that.

You sir, are continuing to become more awesome every day xD One question I have is where to get the version of LoL that has the boss game-over scenes update in it? That's really the only thing I think I can use this for, that and perhaps "Don't tickle me" or something along those lines.
Edit: Just realized you had a recommended game section 😛 I must be tired x_x
y6j9O.jpg

Lol so much praise on one thread. I am AWESOME-MAN!

😛

Actually, the recent LoL is on Daabura's website. Here's the download info.
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/K/so/133057
PASS:kocho

He has switched to RPG Maker VX Ace and added/changed some things. You have to start over with that version, but you can play the older one (that has the Machine Labyrinth in it and boss game over scenes) if you want. He was kind enough to include both versions in the same package. Just know he won't be updating the VX version anymore, so you'll have to make a new story eventually on the Ace one. Just FYI - the Ace one has difficulty options, and Easy is a LOT easier (I think we were playing on Hard Mode on the original game).

Last edited:
That link gives me a file not found error. I "think" I found the version you were talking about on his website......but honestly I have no idea lol I was just trying to get the boss game over scene update patched onto the version I already had, so I can just load up old saves and see the new scenes :lol I suppose I'm just going to hop in and see if I have to make a new game or not xD Thanks for the info though!

That link gives me a file not found error. I "think" I found the version you were talking about on his website......but honestly I have no idea lol I was just trying to get the boss game over scene update patched onto the version I already had, so I can just load up old saves and see the new scenes :lol I suppose I'm just going to hop in and see if I have to make a new game or not xD Thanks for the info though!

BAH! My bad, shadow. I was grabbing the wrong link. That's from the old version, which he has taken down.

I've edited the post - THAT'S the new one, and it is working.

Also, why are you trying to "patch" the game? Download the new/updated game and unzip it into a new folder, then just copy your game saves and paste them in the new folder. It's that simple and a lot less headache than what it sounds like you've been doing.

BAH! My bad, shadow. I was grabbing the wrong link. That's from the old version, which he has taken down.

I've edited the post - THAT'S the new one, and it is working.

Also, why are you trying to "patch" the game? Download the new/updated game and unzip it into a new folder, then just copy your game saves and paste them in the new folder. It's that simple and a lot less headache than what it sounds like you've been doing.

This is what I did. I'm not sure what my brain was thinking about doing earlier as I was up all night :stickout lol. Also, navigating of completely foreign language page + completely foreign language characters + 5ish AM = Spamtacular mouse/link clicking x_x

Remind me to have my brain intact the next time I do something like this :lol

EDIT: On a side note, "Don't Tickle Me" is an awesome game! "Tickle Emblem" I haven't played very far into, but it's......a bit behind all the rest so far. The very miniscule amount of foot tickling in all of these(Even LoL) makes me a sad panda :cry Still great games, but I no longer have Deus there to fill in the gap with ToG. Where has the love for us gone Anime, where!? *dramatic sob* /Drama-Queen mode off

Last edited:
No text appears on ITH 🙁

I did something wrong?

If you haven't "attached" ITH to the process "Game.exe"(which is the game you want to play) then it shouldn't display any text. If you haven't done this part, I will explain how. If you have then please laugh at me, and then refer to the awesomeness of Animewatcher. :stickout

Make sure the game you want to play is open and running, preferably at the title screen. At the top left of ITH click on process, a window will pop up of all the processes running under your user name/account on your computer. Click on the process "Game.exe" It's always the first on the list in the new window for me (The processes are on the left side of the window) After you highlight Game.exe, look on the right of the same window, at the bottom, you need to click on attach, and then click the OK button which is underneath "attach". Doing this tells ITH where to pull the text from. I hope this helps you, but if it does or doesn't let us/me know and we/me will try to help you more. :lol

If you haven't "attached" ITH to the process "Game.exe"(which is the game you want to play) then it shouldn't display any text. If you haven't done this part, I will explain how. If you have then please laugh at me, and then refer to the awesomeness of Animewatcher. :stickout

Make sure the game you want to play is open and running, preferably at the title screen. At the top left of ITH click on process, a window will pop up of all the processes running under your user name/account on your computer. Click on the process "Game.exe" It's always the first on the list in the new window for me (The processes are on the left side of the window) After you highlight Game.exe, look on the right of the same window, at the bottom, you need to click on attach, and then click the OK button which is underneath "attach". Doing this tells ITH where to pull the text from. I hope this helps you, but if it does or doesn't let us/me know and we/me will try to help you more. :lol

I feel so stupid. So so stupid.

Well, congratulations, you got one free cokie! everything is running okay now. Thankyou 🙂

Last edited:
Is there a way to fix the continuous scrolling of text during battles in Lunatic gate?

That would be great, only if:

1) I wasn't an internet and pc moron

2) I was an English motherlanguage

and, more than the above

3) If I could read the download page of "Tickle Emblem" and "Don't tickle me!" ugh... anyone can help me by puttin' a link of the correct page, and anyone is so sweet to tell me where the hell have I to click to start download? The Lurk's link def. doesn't work, for me...

Is there a way to fix the continuous scrolling of text during battles in Lunatic gate?

I'm not sure about that game, as I didn't do much with it. Howeverrrrrr if you're missing things because of the speed the text goes by at, and don't mind "backing up" a bit, Translation Aggregator has a tools option at the top. Under this menu is a "Previous History Entry" and a "Next History Enty" option. These will let you go back to the last thing translated/shown on TA. So if a long scene goes poof before you can get to the juicy stuff, just go to tools, and hit the previous history entry button, and you will be right back at it. If you want to get back to where you left off, you can either hit next entry under tools, or just click back to your game and continue on with the dialog(TA will automatically go back to displaying the current translation if you do this.)

Hope this helps you somewhat, it's not directly related to "Lunatic Gate" but it does relate to the vast majority of the current games/translators.

I can't wait to play all the neat games.
My only problem is that I can't quite get everything to work.
I have everything open and attempt to attach ITH to Game.exe, but when I click Attach, I get the error Failed to attach ITH to process.
I don't quite understand what I'm doing wrong. Did I just skip something simple?

That would be great, only if:

1) I wasn't an internet and pc moron

2) I was an English motherlanguage

and, more than the above

3) If I could read the download page of "Tickle Emblem" and "Don't tickle me!" ugh... anyone can help me by puttin' a link of the correct page, and anyone is so sweet to tell me where the hell have I to click to start download? The Lurk's link def. doesn't work, for me...

A small note before I get started: When you go to these sites, there will sometimes be two areas in which you can enter text into. The top area is for the password, it looks like this: キーワード. The second area, which is directly above the button you click to actually download the file, is for the occasional "capcha" image(three letters you have to type in, to make sure you're human) it looks like this: 右側の英数字. Knowing this will prevent any confusion, on to the links!

www1.axfc.net/uploader/He/so/357445 ....Copy and paste that in your internet browser for "Tickle Emblem" the password to download it is kocho. This goes in the area a little above the download button, grayish button near top of the screen.

www1.axfc.net/uploader/S/so/112562 ......This one is for "Don't Tickle Me" Do the same thing to download this one. Password is also kocho.

Have fun! Hopefully everything works for you.

I can't wait to play all the neat games.
My only problem is that I can't quite get everything to work.
I have everything open and attempt to attach ITH to Game.exe, but when I click Attach, I get the error Failed to attach ITH to process.
I don't quite understand what I'm doing wrong. Did I just skip something simple?

I.....haven't had that happen....yet. Uhmmmm, when you un-zipped/extracted the game did you have your "system locale" set to Japan? I have no idea if that would cause the error which you mentioned, but it's the only thing I can think of right now. Anime might know more then Turtle Man here, hopefully he appears to save the day if my first guess is incorrect. :lol

I.....haven't had that happen....yet. Uhmmmm, when you un-zipped/extracted the game did you have your "system locale" set to Japan? I have no idea if that would cause the error which you mentioned, but it's the only thing I can think of right now. Anime might know more then Turtle Man here, hopefully he appears to save the day if my first guess is incorrect. :lol
Yep, the system locale was set to Japan.
I'll keep tinkering with it, and hopefully it'll get straightened out.

Yep, the system locale was set to Japan.
I'll keep tinkering with it, and hopefully it'll get straightened out.

I hope you get it fixed, let me/us know if you do, just in case anyone else runs into this problem. You might try running ITH as Administrator, if you haven't already. My W7 basically does it for me, but if you're not using W7 you might have to manually do it for the computer.

I hope you get it fixed, let me/us know if you do, just in case anyone else runs into this problem. You might try running ITH as Administrator, if you haven't already. My W7 basically does it for me, but if you're not using W7 you might have to manually do it for the computer.
As do I. I'll try redownloading things, and whatnot. Maybe it'll fix itself?
ITH runs as administrator automatically, though I did it manually just to make sure. No change. :c

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back