• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Animewatcher teaches you how to play Jap Tickle Games!

As do I. I'll try redownloading things, and whatnot. Maybe it'll fix itself?
ITH runs as administrator automatically, though I did it manually just to make sure. No change. :c

Ah, sorry, I tried. Hopefully the re-download will fix it for you. If not, the grand return of Anime may be needed....wonder what happens if I say his name three times? :stickout

Especially since my friend would probably think I've gone mental 😛 lol

Haha, that's not always a bad thing. ;p

Redownloaded and installed things. Nothing changed.
I tried it with both of the suggested games too. :c

Haha, that's not always a bad thing. ;p

Redownloaded and installed things. Nothing changed.
I tried it with both of the suggested games too. :c

I'm researching it as we speak. Hopefully I can find an answer for you here soon. I haven't had any issues so it's kinda hard to troubleshoot it :lol

EDIT: Ok, I searched the Hongfire thread on ITH, and one maybe two people have the issue, on varying games/VN things. Nowhere in the thread does it give an answer or a solution however, so I'm not sure what else I can do. I looked at a tutorial page, and one person had the issue there, but again it was not answered. I can only get ITH to say that if I try to attach it to my Anti-Virus software, or to a Flash based video of some sort. When it does it there is also no error code, or any text for that matter, listed in ITH at all. It just says "Failed to Attach ITH to process" right above the attach button. Since this thing isn't giving me an error code when it does this, I can't really ask anyone on Hongfire what the issue is.(This is probably why none of the others got answered either.) I can literally attach ITH to every process on my computer, minus the anti virus and a LoL stream being played by Flash. So unless ITH for some reason thinks you're trying to attach it to something without txt, I have no idea why it would fail. This seems to be a rare occurrence though, so it "Could" be something that you may have done, but I have no idea what it is :lol

EDIT 2: Just for lols, attach ITH to all the processes on your computer that it will let you, and see how many fail. It can attach to all of them at once so just go through and hit attach for everything that your system has running. It should only fail for Anti-Virus, and the occasional video only Flash processes as far as I've seen. If it attaches to everything else but not to RPG Maker, maybe something could be wrong with your RPG Maker file?

Last edited:
This is fantastically useful. Thanks, AW. Off to link to it in the TG info thread.

Ah, thank you for the recognition, Lurk(a). I'm happy to be able to help everyone play. Several of these games are just too good to pass up on!

Now, aside from that...-ahem-

JEEZ! I don't check in for a short while and all hell breaks loose. By which I mean nobody is reading! RAAARRRGHBLBLBLBL! Makin a list. Makin it nice. Nobody checks it, not once or twice!

WfgEa.jpg

Why you people no read my post more better? And now I come back and shadow is over here being Mr. Rogers to everyone in my absence! RAAARRRGHBLBHLBL!

Is there a way to fix the continuous scrolling of text during battles in Lunatic gate?

Q9. Does this work with all Japanese RPG Maker games?
A9. Yes, but not really. Daabura, the maker of LoL, has a game called Lunatic Gate. The programs try their best to translate, and are successful up until you enter a battle or start a few events in the forest. Then the entire program craps out and is unable to copy any text until you end the battle/event. This is due to the way the battle system in the game and how text is displayed. This has been the only game that has screwed up this method.

So again, no. There is no way. It's just Lunatic Gate's battles that screws up, since all other games usually will have their text grabbed and readable (to a degree). Unless you're talking about things like attacks followed directly by damage. In which case, the answer is still no. The attacks are still going to be read as "such and such attacks you for 89 damage" quickly. If you want to read things a little easier, however, you can let the default delay take over by not pressing enter or "z" to progress the battle messages faster.

I can't wait to play all the neat games.
My only problem is that I can't quite get everything to work.
I have everything open and attempt to attach ITH to Game.exe, but when I click Attach, I get the error Failed to attach ITH to process.
I don't quite understand what I'm doing wrong. Did I just skip something simple?

Now this is peculiar. Are you clicking on the Game.exe first, which will highlight it, and then clicking Attach? Also - try this - run ITH, Translation Aggregator, and your tickle RPG game as administrator. I have to run all my RPG games as administrator for some reason, otherwise the music doesn't work (it's only on THIS computer though. Freakin thing).

Also, is English your native (and your computer's native) language? As stated at the beginning, these programs were originally designed for English only. I have no testing with other languages, so if errors do pop up because of language, I'm afraid I won't be of much use.

Also, I thank you, shadow, for trying to help everyone out like this. I would've posted a few "Seriously?.gif" already 😛

Last edited:
Now this is peculiar. Are you clicking on the Game.exe first, which will highlight it, and then clicking Attach? Also - try this - run ITH, Translation Aggregator, and your tickle RPG game as administrator. I have to run all my RPG games as administrator for some reason, otherwise the music doesn't work (it's only on THIS computer though. Freakin thing).

Also, is English your native (and your computer's native) language? As stated at the beginning, these programs were originally designed for English only. I have no testing with other languages, so if errors do pop up because of language, I'm afraid I won't be of much use.

Also, I thank you, shadow, for trying to help everyone out like this. I would've posted a few "Seriously?.gif" already 😛

This is the only thing I cant figure out :lol ITH also seems to attach to almost every process known to computers, even my svcHost.exe :stickout So unless she missed clicking on game.exe like you said, Mr. Rogers is out of options 😛 lol

I was just trying to handle some of the troubles for you, so you didn't come back and have a quote reply the size of ToG :stickout

I am going to try this when I get the urge to...thanks AW...now get back to your dungeon and finish your game.:2guns: shoot first, shoot second, shoot some more and if there is time ask questions later!

A small note before I get started: When you go to these sites, there will sometimes be two areas in which you can enter text into. The top area is for the password, it looks like this: キーワード. The second area, which is directly above the button you click to actually download the file, is for the occasional "capcha" image(three letters you have to type in, to make sure you're human) it looks like this: 右側の英数字. Knowing this will prevent any confusion, on to the links!

www1.axfc.net/uploader/He/so/357445 ....Copy and paste that in your internet browser for "Tickle Emblem" the password to download it is kocho. This goes in the area a little above the download button, grayish button near top of the screen.

www1.axfc.net/uploader/S/so/112562 ......This one is for "Don't Tickle Me" Do the same thing to download this one. Password is also kocho.

Have fun! Hopefully everything works for you.

Well, first of all thank you so much for helping me so much! 🙂

I did it right the first time so! When I try to download "Tickle emblem", all I get is: http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/He/dl.pl this page, with a commercial and no one of the links set me to the game! 🙁

My computer's native language is german and it worked fine, just for future reference. 🙂

I'm researching it as we speak. Hopefully I can find an answer for you here soon. I haven't had any issues so it's kinda hard to troubleshoot it :lol

EDIT: Ok, I searched the Hongfire thread on ITH, and one maybe two people have the issue, on varying games/VN things. Nowhere in the thread does it give an answer or a solution however, so I'm not sure what else I can do. I looked at a tutorial page, and one person had the issue there, but again it was not answered. I can only get ITH to say that if I try to attach it to my Anti-Virus software, or to a Flash based video of some sort. When it does it there is also no error code, or any text for that matter, listed in ITH at all. It just says "Failed to Attach ITH to process" right above the attach button. Since this thing isn't giving me an error code when it does this, I can't really ask anyone on Hongfire what the issue is.(This is probably why none of the others got answered either.) I can literally attach ITH to every process on my computer, minus the anti virus and a LoL stream being played by Flash. So unless ITH for some reason thinks you're trying to attach it to something without txt, I have no idea why it would fail. This seems to be a rare occurrence though, so it "Could" be something that you may have done, but I have no idea what it is :lol

EDIT 2: Just for lols, attach ITH to all the processes on your computer that it will let you, and see how many fail. It can attach to all of them at once so just go through and hit attach for everything that your system has running. It should only fail for Anti-Virus, and the occasional video only Flash processes as far as I've seen. If it attaches to everything else but not to RPG Maker, maybe something could be wrong with your RPG Maker file?
Yeah I tried looking it up on Google, and got nothing.
Google is supposed to know everything!

I tried, and it wouldn't attach to anything. It just kept giving the same error.

Yep, I made sure to run everything as administrator, but it didn't change anything.

English is my native, and my computer's native language.

I'll keep trying different things with it.

This is the only thing I cant figure out :lol ITH also seems to attach to almost every process known to computers, even my svcHost.exe :stickout So unless she missed clicking on game.exe like you said, Mr. Rogers is out of options 😛 lol

I was just trying to handle some of the troubles for you, so you didn't come back and have a quote reply the size of ToG :stickout

Lol, well I'd be doing that anyways just because I have the habit of "saving up" the replies for one full post.

I am going to try this when I get the urge to...thanks AW...now get back to your dungeon and finish your game.:2guns: shoot first, shoot second, shoot some more and if there is time ask questions later!

Brarga! Hissss! -crawls away hissing more- Just you wait until I'm done with it hissss! :stickout

My computer's native language is german and it worked fine, just for future reference. 🙂

Ooo, ok that's good to know 🙂. But you can only display it in English though, correct? The translations I mean.

Yep, I made sure to run everything as administrator, but it didn't change anything.

English is my native, and my computer's native language.

I'll keep trying different things with it.

What operating system do you have on your computer?

Did everything download fine, or did you encounter errors?

You have all 3 opened up just fine, correct? It's just attaching ITH to Game.exe that is causing problems?

Out of curiosity, what game is it you're trying to play?

Ooo, ok that's good to know 🙂. But you can only display it in English though, correct? The translations I mean.

I haven't tried getting it to translate to german, but I figure it'd be troublesome if possible at all. 🙂

What operating system do you have on your computer?

Did everything download fine, or did you encounter errors?

You have all 3 opened up just fine, correct? It's just attaching ITH to Game.exe that is causing problems?

Out of curiosity, what game is it you're trying to play?

My laptop runs Widows Vista.

I had no problems when downloading, installing, or unzipping anything.
No errors popped up.
I open all of them as administrator, and it seems to work fine.
The only issue is trying to attach ITH. It won't attach to anything.
I'm trying to play either of the games you suggested.

Try using the true administrator account, it shouldn't be needed but vista is weird so It might as well work.

Open a command prompt as admin, then type:

"net user administrator /active:yes"

without the quotes and hit enter, then log out and log back in as the administrator account that should've appeared now. See if it works then.

Yeah I tried looking it up on Google, and got nothing.
Google is supposed to know everything!

I tried, and it wouldn't attach to anything. It just kept giving the same error.

It gave you the same error doing what I said with all the processes? If so, Vista must be blocking it from connecting to anything, like Vista loves to do. If you've already re-downloaded ITH and everything else, then it's more then likely Vista being a jerk. Try what Cay said and maybe it will be less of a jerk to you :stickout If not, maybe try running the program in compatibility mode? Maybe? Lol not sure what else to try :lol

Last edited:
Yay!

I finally got it to work.
Run everything as an administrator, run the computer with the administrative account, and make sure that the atlas update initializes.
I don't think the update worked right the last time, since a different popup came up.

It took a while, but it was worth it.
Thank you all for your help. <3

Run everything as an administrator, run the computer with the administrative account, and make sure that the atlas update initializes.
I don't think the update worked right the last time, since a different popup came up.

me too thanks all!

i keep getting an error from atlas, i did everything you told me, but i cant download the trial

EDIT: I downloaded ChiiTrans and it comes with agth, but dont know how to make a /H code for it. You can make it here: http ://agthdb.bakastyle.com/games/new
I am somewhat compy smart jus not THAT smart, figured since you (AnimeWatcher) know how to write codes, you could do it for me?

Thanks

Really happy you both got it 🙂 Absolutely wonderful. It helps when you start giving information; such as a user's operating system. If you have any other problems, please feel free to post.

I haven't tried getting it to translate to german, but I figure it'd be troublesome if possible at all. 🙂

Wasn't what I meant, but it answered it. So the translations are pretty much English only and only work on Japanese text.

Glad to be of service.

Sorry for misunderstanding AW, but yeah I agree with your assessment.

Just curious, has anybody tried this translator yet with the Labrynth of Laughter game? I'm just curius if anybody has gotten it to work.

Great post by the way, Anime.

I followed the process step by step, but finally the translate is always in japanese... :cry
What did I wrong?
Please I want to play tickle emblem!!!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back