• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Animewatcher teaches you how to play Jap Tickle Games!

Original post has been updated with a new question and answer! Please check it out if you are unable to utilize Atlas' translations anymore.

I gave up trying to make this work for me a long time ago. Appreciate all the effort though.

I gave up trying to make this work for me a long time ago. Appreciate all the effort though.

You know...I can't just let this pass, now. To me, this is issuing a challenge. I want everyone to be able to enjoy these games.

Can you tell me what problems you're experiencing? Let's try and get this figured out.

i'll put it this way. i am weary of trying new things and so easily frustrated. nothing short of a how to youtube vid. or having some like yourself. explaining it slowly over skype. could i ever make this work me.

Did you not like the written instructions? I thought I had done a good job of doing a step by step process, like you'd find in a Youtube video. If there is a part you don't understand, or some part you got lost in or had an error, let me know and I can work with you. I've done this for a few members so far...

Dancing tertul iz spezul! xD :stickout

...As the above quote clearly shows :stickout

Still, I could look to try and setup a Skype meeting with you and walk you through it live if you want.

your instructions are quite good. the problem is me. i am so wary of trying things i don't fully understand. i give up very easy. a skype chat would be much easier if you are gracious enough to go through that.

Well, I don't think this week or weekend would be good, seeing as we're in the last days before the move of the studio, but next week or next Sunday I'm available. 🙂

I'm stuck at Don't Tickle Me.

I arrived at the capital and now I have to ask arround about that organization and etc.

However I explored pretty much EVERYWHERE on that city and I still can't advance the history!

What I should do?

I'm stuck at Don't Tickle Me.

I arrived at the capital and now I have to ask arround about that organization and etc.

However I explored pretty much EVERYWHERE on that city and I still can't advance the history!

What I should do?

You now wait until the creator decides to finally release an update. You've completed the game for now.

You can go and do guild missions in the capitol for some extra exp, scenes and loot if you'd like.

Now I'm afraid I have beaten Tickle Emblem too.

I defeated the Pirates, etc. I can't take new quests. Is there anything else left?

Now I'm afraid I have beaten Tickle Emblem too.

I defeated the Pirates, etc. I can't take new quests. Is there anything else left?

Tickle Emblem lasts until you reach the snow region and complete several events in it. When you finally can go up top of the mountain, you'll see a guard standing in your way from crossing a bridge. That's the end of the game currently. Until then, you still have more you can play.

And lemme just throw this up, because he requested me to share it and it does amuse me so.

"Oh low and woe is me. These Japanese games I see. So near and yet so far. A tear and I feel at mar.

For not I am able to play these games. The language barrier so great. If only there was someone. Who could possibly demonstrate.

The watcher is upon us. Caring for the weak. Guiding the lost children. The strong and meek.

This wayward son of Cajun land. Vast as it is small. He granted me his presence.

This mercy. Making me feel 8 feet tall. Praises to he. You have nothing Miyazaki or Isao.

Before me is the anime watcher. He is my god now."​

:lol Yea, so hellfire wrote this poem for me soon after we got him up and running. So know this, if you guys have any problems, let me know. I'm here to help. I mentioned it before, I'll mention it again, I want everyone to be able to enjoy these games.

You’ll get “I went to the market…” first, which will then be erased for “And got some lettuce”. Some creators have the text pause and continue without input, so I hope you’re a speed reader because chances are the earlier words will vanish in a split second before the text auto-continues. There’s no way around this, sadly.
Put your cursor in the Translation Aggregator window... press alt+pgup and alt+pgdn to cycle through the translation history. No speed reading skills required.

P.S. Rise from your grave and finish that game, if you're out there.

Hey, quick question about everything.

A few days ago I got everything to work great. But now, I need to highlight the text in ITH in order for Translation Aggregator to do its thing (highlighting anything makes it show up in the translation aggregator). How do I make Translation Aggregator automatically read what shows up in ITH without having to constant highlight everything?

Edit: Please, anyone

Last edited:
I looked through the comments to make sure this wasn't brought up, but the Translation Aggregator says it's an invalid attachment. What do?

I've lost my old install of Atlas 14 and wouldn't you know it, the damn site that hosts it no longer has it up for trial! 🙁

I cannot, for the life of me, get Wolf RPG games to translate with the new ITH. Either none of the hooks work, or my Translation Ag thing will not pull the txt from the new ITH, or both. Any advice? Mainly for the the translation program not pulling txt from the new ITH VNR program. I can't figure out what's causing that and there seems to be nothing that I can change to fix it.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back