• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you male or female?

Are you male or female?

• Male

Votes: 610 85.6%
  • Female

Votes: 103 14.4%

• Total voters
I'm emale & a new-bie to this site! I am ticklish yes, but am STRICTLY A LER. How's it goin to all the boyzz out here in tickle land.?.

Welcome, Princess231; it's always nice to see more lady 'lers 🙂

The world isn't full of them already?!?!?!?!

(I realize that this "community" is not heavily populated by women who consider tickling others to be an integral part of their erotic play. But in my experience, on the whole, an awful lot of women are big-time ticklers in both their romantic and their everyday social lives...)

The world isn't full of them already?!?!?!?!

(I realize that this "community" is not heavily populated by women who consider tickling others to be an integral part of their erotic play. But in my experience, on the whole, an awful lot of women are big-time ticklers in both their romantic and their everyday social lives...)

If that is the case then why be in the proverbial closet about it.?. I personally have no problems being female or a ler. Personally, I have yet to come across any females who are into the tickling scene. I find a couple here & there who are into the foot fetish scene like myself, but unfortunately no lers, just the poor old lees who get the punnishment form the lers. Please note this is just my opinion.

Oh & I am Female & not Emale (oops :redface: )

Maybe they meant it as "e-male", some new kind of net-dependent gender crossing.

Out of my way peasant! The stench of the fields hangs over you like a pall!

*Checks*

*Double Checks*

Yep just as i suspected, I am male.

Personally, I have yet to come across any females who are into the tickling scene.

In terms of being into the "scene," you may well be right. It's just my experience--as a ticklish guy--that in everyday life an awful lot of women don't hesitate to tickle a friend, boyfriend, date or colleague relentlessly. Maybe some of these are "closeted" tickling enthusiasts who also make it a part of their bedroom activity; most are no doubt playing innocently. Either way I'm repeatedly surprised by how many women take it upon themselves to tickle, to talk mockingly of how ticklish someone is, to broadcast one's ticklishness to others.

Granted, by "someone" I mostly mean "me." But I assume other ticklish dudes, many of whom no doubt hate it with a passion, have the same experience.

Haha, WOW. I had no idea there would be THAT much of a difference of sexes on here. 88% versus 11%..Dang.

I knew that before the poll. I always see more men posts than women. I think it is because so many women have had bad experience with men whether sexually or in a tickling situation that they are not into it. I wish that it was more even and maybe one day someone will prove me wrong,

Quote:
Originally posted by tick33
This would be a even better site if there was like 50-50 male and females here.
We can dream, can't we?
ill second that motion!

There should be poll choice for "Couple" instead of must Make or Female.
Some couples, like Natasha and myself, share an account. Hence Boris and Natasha.

Boris

hmm maybe more women will join one day at a time! Patience my friends patience more people will join.There is also a lot of lurkers here who are very shy.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back