• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you male or female?

Are you male or female?

• Male

Votes: 610 85.6%
  • Female

Votes: 103 14.4%

• Total voters
Female. Fortunately (lots more choices for me apparently).

:bluestar:

I am female! hear me.... oh wait, what's the question?

Female, and from the results it looks like I'm vastly outnumbered :shock:

look at how many males there are verses females lol

wowies

Pretty sure I'm male.

*looks down*

Yep, definitely male. :ggrin:

Personally speaking, I don't know many other women that will discuss what a man will with his buddies. What I enjoy in private stays that way unless I am in like company. There aren't a lot of sites like this one out there and from what I heard it is the same, more men then women. Woman are taught to act a certain way and unlike guys who can wrestle with each other in public and gang up on each other, whether tickling or not, for girls it isn't/wasn't acceptable behavior so women had/have to do it in private, at home with girl friends. Personally I just think it is a social issue that desperately needs to change. If a girl enjoys tickling or being tickled the she shouldn't have to feel awkward whether in private or in public. Sorry guys but the only way I could help more is offer myself as a personal tickling sacrafice. :roflmao:

Legendary 1 Of The South

I'am a dude but i wouldn't mind if there were more women in this community:ggrin:

XY all the way.

More XX would be awesome, especially if they lived in Arizona!

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back